Our mind in the Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our mind in the Clouds

A private online roleplay group, made just for fun.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A 1 x 1 RP! ( Emy and Jamie! )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainbows

Rainbows

A 1 x 1 RP! ( Emy and Jamie! ) Empty
PostSubject: A 1 x 1 RP! ( Emy and Jamie! )   A 1 x 1 RP! ( Emy and Jamie! ) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:05 pm

What the title says. >Surprised
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: A 1 x 1 RP! ( Emy and Jamie! )   A 1 x 1 RP! ( Emy and Jamie! ) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:33 am

- P O S T S T Y L E coming s o o n -

Chris went behind Lights, his sister. They ran along the start, avoiding any cars to attract zombies. Blech, the word Zombies disgusted Chris's mind, but for Lights this was kind of awesome. You could say she's a gaming nerd. Taking a machine gun from the ground Lights shot a few zombies, straight in the head.

Chris watched Lights, the younger sister, protecting the older brother? Like he was going to let that happen, he took ahold of the gun, Lights nodding. A axe laid on the floor, that is until Lights grabbed it. She swung it around a few, chopping zombie's heads off.

After a few shooting, chopping and dead zombies sounds were heard. "Lights, get closer" Chris said, he knew it was something but just what? Lights edged her way to her brother, holding the axe as if it was a Cross. Suddenly a long moist tongue grabbed a hold of her.

"Lights!" Chris hissed, charging at the zombie, shooting. But something charged at him, knocking him into the wall. A Charger, large yet weird looking. It banged Chris up and down against the floor. "Hey. Atleast we die together right" Lights said, grinning, struggling to get out.
Back to top Go down
https://omclouds.forumotion.net
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: A 1 x 1 RP! ( Emy and Jamie! )   A 1 x 1 RP! ( Emy and Jamie! ) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:54 am

! . . . P o a s t i n g S t y l e s c o m i n g S o o n . . . !

Lucas and Ash were behind Lights and Chris, killing any zombies that came from the rear. Ash clutched a bloody crowbar, swinging it at the heads and torsos of any zombie he saw in spitting distance, blood splattering here and there. And for Lucas, he was staying a good distance away from the zombies, hitting them with keen eyes with a sniper rifle. They were both pretty good at zombie killing. Good enough to stay alive.

A boomer suddenly ran up behind Ash, making him quickly spin around and hit the zombie with the Crowbar, bile going all over him. The boy groaned " Aw, hell!" He said, shaking off the bile in a disgusted manner, wiping his eyes off, tossing the crowbar away for a machine gun, killing the horde of zombies that attacked him, Lucas right behind him, aiding.

The loud noise of a charger startled both of them, making them lash their heads behind them. Ash looked at Lucas. "You go 'n' get tha' smoker, I'll go help Chris." He said, picking up the crowbar once more, and running towards the charger. Lucas nodded, running over to Lights, and peering around for the smoker, shooting the tongue to make it release Lights, locating the Zombie the tongue belonged to, and killing it with a headshot.

Ash quickly ran over to the charge, taking the crowbar and hitting the Charger's large arm until it was hit off, then hitting the large Zombie in the head, quickly making it fall over with a thud. He quickly looked at Chris, worried, ready to bring out his Med-kit. He kneeled down, cocking his head. " Hey, buddy, ya' okay?"

Last edited by Rainbows on Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: A 1 x 1 RP! ( Emy and Jamie! )   A 1 x 1 RP! ( Emy and Jamie! ) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:08 am

"Yes sir. I'm okay." Chris said a british accent showing, tilting his head, staring at the thing which got him. His head then quickly turned to his sister, watching her gasp for air. Sigh. Zombies these days. "We should go look for supplies shouldn't we?" He asked, taking his own med-kit out, fixing himself up.

Lights gasped for air once more, damn ashtma. "Thanks, I guess?" She said, scratching the back of her head. She was kind of badly hurt, but she shrugged it off. Med-kits, she only use for emergencys, why? She didn't like wasting them. Her head turned quickly, it was an instinct towards crying. "The Witch..." She whispered, turning off her flashlight.

Ellie glared at the humans with her. "I'm scared" She cried fakely, tears dripping down her face. The humans rushed towards her side. "We'll protect you" They said smiling. The Hord attacking, hunters, smokers, and such running all over. "I-I-I don't want to die" She cried once more. The humans awed, the girl she was so young they thought.

All bunching together they were, Ellie in the middle. Tears still streaming down her pale face. A sudden peircing noise shattered across the area. Humans all falling in that area. Ellie licked the blood off her nails. "Here you go boys" She said grinning deviously. She was a different kind of zombie, she didn't eat anything.

"Thanks Ellie~" Most of the hords yelled. The hunters gave Ellie a high five and for the others, they just clapped. Ellie made her way to her dear friend. "Hey~" She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: A 1 x 1 RP! ( Emy and Jamie! )   A 1 x 1 RP! ( Emy and Jamie! ) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:38 am

Survivor's P O V
Ash grinned a toothy smile, standing up, looking around. He looked at Chris, nodding. "This 'ere reminds me of a time me 'n' some buddies o' mine.." He said, rocking on his heels, before noticing the look on Lucas's face, and then decided to be quiet. "Nevermin'." He said, reloading his machine gun, after hooking the crow bar onto a belt loop.

Ash ran over, near Lights and Lucas, also hearing the crying. Lucas cursed. Two people were injured. Now was not the time for a witch to be around. Ash, and Lucas flipped their lights off, waiting for their eyes to slowly adjusted to the dark. This time, they couldn't startle her. They wouldn't make it.

Zombies P O V

Lacey popped her head out from behind the corner, noticing that Ellie was finished with her kills. Her white nurse outfit was lovingly splattered with blood, adding to the red cross on her hat, and shirt. Her high heeled shoes made soft clicking noises on the tile, giggling as she walked to the dead bodies. Several hunters and Smokers whistled flirtatiously. She smirked, the smirk disappearing when she felt something warm and slimy around her ankle.

She noticed it was the tongue of a smoker, and frowned, kicking it off, and stepping on it with her heel, staring at the smoker with angry eyes, before turning and walking towards Ellie with a wave. She tapped a bloodied, gloved finger to her lips, staring at the bodies in satsifaction. "Good job, Ellie." She murmured, looking at the humans. "Here, eat only a few. I want some new members of the group." She said, walking over to some dead humans in the back. She leaned down, giving the corpses each a peck on the lips, before standing up, and watching.

The bodies began to convulse, spazzing out as if they were in a seizure. Skin color began to change, physical features changing, looking more like a zombie. After a bit, they stopped moving, and then slowly stood up, stretching. Their human mind was completely gone. She turned around. "One new hunter, and a smoker." She said, clapping slightly. "Make way, leave some for the new members." She said, walking to stand next to Ellie. She wiped her hand on her red and white, short nurse's dress, fixing her hat slightly, tipping it to the side slightly. She watched as the other's fed, since she and Ellie didn't need to.

"I wonder if there are anymore humans around..I feel like killing now.."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: A 1 x 1 RP! ( Emy and Jamie! )   A 1 x 1 RP! ( Emy and Jamie! ) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:56 am

"Let's find a safe room and rest a bit" Lights said, yawning slightly, her hand covering a cut that went half way around her waist. The crew members knew she didn't like them healing her, it wasted their stuff. Chris walked to his sister, turning off the flashlight he had.

Chris noticed The Witch, it was near them, one wrong move, well, that would be bad. It was time to run, except the safe room was right passed her, and all the ways were blocked, only a straight path. Chris threw Lights onto his back and grabbed the both of Lucas's and Ash's hand.

And so, he ran for it, really startling the Witch. They ran and ran and ran. After reaching the safe room, her dropped everyone and threw himself against the door, slamming it close. The Witch shook it off walking back to where-ever.

"Of course there are. Our Smoker and Charger sadly disappeared cause of them" Ellie said, grinning quite grimly. "Poor fellows, got hit and shot in the head" Ellie whispered. She was different, she still had part of her human mind, caring that part. Though it was locked inside her icy heart.

Lights looked around, it was completely clean and it had stuff. She smiled. She stood up putting her hands behind her head, falling down purposely onto a bed. "Now this is one safe room" She said, not caring the slightest bit about her wounds at all.
Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: A 1 x 1 RP! ( Emy and Jamie! )   A 1 x 1 RP! ( Emy and Jamie! ) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:19 am

Survivor's P O V
Ash gasped when his hand was quickly grabbed, and being pulled along with Chris. Lucas was just slightly startled, running as fast as he could to keep up. Ash was stumbling lightly, staring at the Witch, who was behind him, and chasing them with her long claws. Her claws scratched at him slightly, barely reaching him. He hit her with his gun, making her stumble back slightly when they ran into the safe room. Ash quickly closed the door, locking it with the metal bar, before sliding down, and sighing in relief.

He tossed away his weapons, chuckling to himself. "Hah. That was a close 'n.." He said, smiling slightly. He was always smiling, even in the worst of times. Ash stood up, stretching slightly, wandering over to Chris. He noticed all the injuries over the other male, frowning lightly. He saw the other didn't get to finished fixing himself up, so Ash got out his own Med-kit, since there were plenty of others in the safe room, and began to patch up Chris, wrapping the injuries up in bandages, spraying them with medicine.

The brunette looked at the other, smiling. "Anymore?" He asked quietly, fumbling with a roll of bandages thinking there was probably more injuries on the other's body.

Lucas peered out the window of the safe room door, seeing the witch leaving. He quickly closed the shutter on the window, shrugging. He sighed slightly, looking over at Lights, who was laying down now, shivering, probably unconsiously. Lucas grinned slightly, taking off the jacket he wore, and tossing it over to Lights, walking over to sit next to her. "That should help." He said, smiling. It wasn't really all that cold to him anymore..

Zombies P O V

Lacey rolled her eyes. "I already know about them. I mean, any others. Like, a bigger group?" She said, crossing her arms. "Poor guys." She said, closing her eyes in sympathy. The two probably seemed like a weird pair, weird friendship. A attraction, tall zombie and a young girl zombie. But, it didn't seem weird to them. At least, they didn't think so. They didn't think about it much.

(( Sorry, I goddmodded a little with Lucas and Lights, making her shiver like she was cold. Buuut, it was for a little moment they would have. I hope you don't mind? XD; ))
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: A 1 x 1 RP! ( Emy and Jamie! )   A 1 x 1 RP! ( Emy and Jamie! ) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:51 pm

"I'm gunna go toy with our little friends~" Ellie said dashing off to a house. She was one of the fastest zombies, it was sweet. She climbed up into the safe room, up stairs, bundling up in a corner 'crying'. She watched the door. Hopefully they checked up stairs, hopefully.

"You didn't have to waste your Med-Kit on me" Chris said, sighing. He smiled after to show he was thankful. "I guess nobody made it to this safe room" He said looking around. He climbed up stairs with a gun to check if anyone was there. "Guys...I think theres a Witch here" He said.

Lights glanced at her brother. "Better not to go bother it" She said. Suddenly a jacket landed on her. "Uh. Thanks" She said, looking the other way. Her cheeks turning slightly pink. She then went back to laying down, the jacket covering her cheeks.

"I'm going to go check" Chris said, turning the door nob open discovering a crying girl. The girl quickly stared at the tall boy. "zo-zombie?" She shuttered. Chris shook his head, in an instant the little girl ran into his arms. "Is it safe?" She cried. Ellie dug her face in his shirt, to hide her creepy grin. Her face then came out tears dripping.

Chris took Ellie by the collar, taking her down stairs. "I found somebody" He said letting go of the girl. She plopped on the couch staring at everyone in shock.
Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: A 1 x 1 RP! ( Emy and Jamie! )   A 1 x 1 RP! ( Emy and Jamie! ) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:57 pm

Survivor's P O V

Ash nodded, saving the rest of the Med-kit for later. He heard the crying, and looked around, thinking. The boy watched as Chris went to go check, slightly worried, but was rather shocked when he came out with a small girl in his arms. Random, much? There was something eerie about her, though. How could a girl that small be in a safe room, and live? There was still plenty of food there, and it seemed like nobody had been there in days. Something was rather fishy, but, he shrugged it off.

The brunette walked over to the little girl on the bed, kneeling down, and smiling at her, with his big, warm smile. " 'Ey there, 'lil gal. What's 'yer name? I'm Ash."

Lucas smiled lightly at Lights, nodding before leaning back on the bed, peering over at little girl, squinting lightly. Something was weird, althought it was probably nothing, Lucas's fingers tapped the sniper he laid down next to him, ready.

Zombies P O V

Lacey nodded, waving at Ellie. She turned to the others. Only special zombies had the knowledge to get into Saferooms, since they were made to block out zombies like the horde, and special infected. She sighed, sitting down on the floor. She chatted with some hunters, some smokers, a tank and a boomer. They were some of the oldest zombies in the group, so they didn't drool over her all the time. Of course, they still found her attractive, but the didn't show it unless she was in the mood for it.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: A 1 x 1 RP! ( Emy and Jamie! )   A 1 x 1 RP! ( Emy and Jamie! ) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:34 pm

Lights peered out at the girl from under her jacket. She remembered that the old man said something about a zombie disguised at as a girl, but it seems the others had forgotten. She stared at the girl, until their eyes met. Ellie sent a death glare at Lights making Lights shiver alittle. But no one else saw the glare.

Lights opened her mouth to speak but quickly closed them seeing Ellie with Chris. "I'm Ellie" The little girl said. Lights didn't know what to do, so she just laid tight. A sound tapped the door over and over. It bothered Lights. She stood up, going to the door, peeking out. All of a sudden a Tank came to the door trying to smash it.

The vibrations made Lights fly back, landing in Lucas's arms. The sudden blow triggered her ashtma, not as harmful since she was calm, all she did was faint. " Will a tank be able to break through the door?" Chris asked getting his gun, shooting it in the head. Though the bullets bounced right off. "I have a feeling this is a special Tank" Chris said. He was quite worried.

"Ash, What do you think we should do?" Chris asked. He sure was commanding at times but this threw him off his on tracks. He asked Ash cause well, somehow Ash's opinion or thinkings matter to him.
Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: A 1 x 1 RP! ( Emy and Jamie! )   A 1 x 1 RP! ( Emy and Jamie! ) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:58 pm

Ash nodded, smiling. " 'Kay, Ellie. 'Yer goin' to be all right here." He said, getting up when he noticed the noise at the door. When Chris left, and went to the door, he followed, frowning at the Tank, whom was trying to break the door. He watched as the bullets bounced right off the Tank, then glanced at Chris and thought for a moment, suddenly coming up with an idea.

Lucas caught Lights in his arms, looking down at her. "Are you alright?" He asked, wondering. Asthma wasn't a good thing to have in this place. Ash looked over at Lucas. " 'Ey, Lucas! Get 'yer sniper loaded with those explodin' bullets, and get over 'ere!" Lucas set Lights up on her feet, and went to do the thing Ash asked him to do.

After loading the bullets into his sniper, Lucas jogged over to the door, looking at Ash. " 'Kay, well, ya' gotta aim at the Tank's mouth, and shoot it inside, then it'll explode inside of 'im." He said, putting his hands together. It would be hard to aim, but it would be easier than being out of the safe room. Lucas was probably the only one who could do it, since he was the one who was the best with snipers. Lucas pulled the gun up, aiming for a while, shooting several times before finally getting it inside the zombie's huge mouth.

The zombie seemed confused for a moment, but then the torso finally exploded from the inside out, the blood and insides splattering around, some landing on the door, and through the bars. Ash grinned a toothy grin, giving Lucas a pat on the back. "Good job, buddy!" Lucas smiled lightly, giving a small salute to the other. Well, that was out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: A 1 x 1 RP! ( Emy and Jamie! )   A 1 x 1 RP! ( Emy and Jamie! ) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:05 pm

"Broth-" Ellie screamed, pausing before spilling out brother. She dropped to the ground, tears dripping slowly down. They killed him. The only way she could save him was to make him a zombie, but now, they killed him. "You people. What monsters, how could you hurt such innocent thing" She said quietly, so quietly only her and Lights could hear. Lights opened her mouth but shut it tight once Chris went over there.

"Wah? Are you having a flash back?" Chris asked. Ellie nodded, wiping off her real tears. "I'm sorry but- I can't. I can't!" Ellie screamed, taking a guitar, smashing everyone's head to knock them out. She ran off, to the zombie HQ. Hunters staring at her, witches following her. "Ellie what happened?" The witches asked. "It's gunna be okay" The smokers hissed. "We'll get revenge for you " The hunters said smirking. "He's gone. They killed him. They killed my brother" She said.

"Eh? They killed him! They must have very powerful power!" The spitters said. Some hunters ran to get Lacey, she and that tank are usually the only one's able to calm Ellie down when she has her sadness/violent break down. Not long after the zombies screamed, running away. Ellie's eyes red, her nails long, destroying everything in her path.
Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: A 1 x 1 RP! ( Emy and Jamie! )   A 1 x 1 RP! ( Emy and Jamie! ) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:22 pm

Survivor's P O V

Ash looked over at Ellie, smiling lightly. "It's okay, 'lil gal, you'll--" He was interrupted by a guitar to the head, "..Ah.." He mumbled, before falling onto the floor with a thud, out of it completely. Lucas automatically jumped up, about to grab the gun, but was hit with the guitar too quickly.

After a while, Ash blinked his eyes lightly, batting his eye lashes. He groaned, looking around with scowl. " I knew it! I fuckin' knew it! I knew that gal was up ta' no good!" He said, banging his fist against the floor in anger before sighing, and putting a hand onto his head. "Oww.." Lucas was also awake, but just groaned, rolling onto his back, hands on his head.

Zombies P O V

Lacey was chatting, but quickly glanced up when some hunters quickly came, urgently speaking "Lacey! You have to come, Ellie's gone crazy!" The girl zombie frowned, but quickly got up, nodding. "Lead the way." She quickly ran after the hunters, following them, even in her high heeled shoes.

She saw Ellie, crazed. She ran over to the girl, grabbing her shoulders. "Ellie! Calm down! This will not help anything!" She yelled at the girl, attempting to calm her down. "Your brother was a very good friend of mine, and I know he wouldn't have wanted you to go crazy like this and destroy everything!" She said, quieter. "I swear, if you don't stop, I will get out the sedative." She added, for extre emphasis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A 1 x 1 RP! ( Emy and Jamie! )   A 1 x 1 RP! ( Emy and Jamie! ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A 1 x 1 RP! ( Emy and Jamie! )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our mind in the Clouds :: Roleplay Things :: Roleplays-
Jump to: