Our mind in the Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our mind in the Clouds

A private online roleplay group, made just for fun.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's a Virtual World we're trapped in.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

It's a Virtual World we're trapped in. Empty
PostSubject: It's a Virtual World we're trapped in.   It's a Virtual World we're trapped in. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:59 pm

It's a Virtual World we're trapped in

Everyday someone is getting saved Files on criminals are made, and kids are sicking their minds with games. All over the world there are secret people. Secret people can be calculated as spies, agents, and such. But mostly, these secret people are teenagers. Teenagers, body built for fighting, young, inntelligent, and much faster than other ages. Now the world is different. Well, only cause the most awesome-est game is out. A game that has more then a million levels, yes I've said it. When you reached one billion you win. You win big, though it's a surprise. No one exactly knows what it is. Only the creator.

So the secret teens take the chance and play this game the whole world is talking about. And they get stuck. The Agent companies did hack into the game to give them all the info they need. But they got bumped out. You have 10 lives. If you die, game over. No you don't exit out. You stay in a black area, forever. Well, till someone else wins the game. So the secret teenagers must team up and reach the level. To succeed. To save all those kids in the forever trance. Now you decide. Will they make it?
Back to top Go down
https://omclouds.forumotion.net
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: It's a Virtual World we're trapped in.   It's a Virtual World we're trapped in. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:24 pm

Characters

Specially trained Captain
-Everyone knows him/her
-Good at fighting
-Usually in command

The Vice Captain
-Helps The Captain calm down and stuff
-Usually serious
-Very intelligent

Specially trained Medic
-Heals wound, technically a professional docter
-Still fights, but not as good
-Usually follows The Vice for instructions

The Sniper
-Can shoot at any distance
-Barely misses with sniper
-Best with guns

The bomb
-Carries all types of bombs with him/her
-Usually a spaze
-Knows how to take apart most bombs

The Stealth

-Can sneak without getting noticed most of the time
-Likes to be sneaky though still listens to instructions
-Usually the first one there or the look out

The Enigineer
-Builds and figures everything out
-The smartest of the group
-Mathamatical problems and such mostly done in head

The Swordsman
-Good with blades
-Can still fight with bare hands
-Usually is fast

Last edited by Emzies The Head Cloud on Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: It's a Virtual World we're trapped in.   It's a Virtual World we're trapped in. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:35 pm

Levels and Power-ups

Level 1-10
An Alice and Wonderland theme.
Enemies:
Alice- Do not be decived. This girl is the cutest, and hides a knife. You will encounter her on level 10.
Queen- She will cut off her head, avoid speaking, and making eye contact. An elimate game over. Note: She will cut your head off repeatedly.
The Cat- He will confuse you and put you in a trance. Making you believe he is your Ally then, he trashes your brain.
The Rabbit- He's cuteness will lead you right to the Queen. He grabs your hand being all nice, tricking you.
Power-Ups:
Eat me Cookies- Will give you boost of strength.
Drink me Milk- Will give you a boost of height that you desire to hide.
Flamingo- Will give your weapon a stronger boost.
Deck of Cards- Will protect you.
Talking Flowers- Will sing to shield you.

-More to come. Everyone will stay on Level 1-10 for now-

Everyone starts off on level 1 please!

Last edited by Emzies The Head Cloud on Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: It's a Virtual World we're trapped in.   It's a Virtual World we're trapped in. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:02 pm

Code:

[center]
[img]Photo URL here[/img]
[size=18][color=color1][First Name][/color][color=color2][Last Name][/color][/size]

[color=color1]My name is;;[/color]
[[First Middle Last]]

[color=color2]But you can call me;;[/color]
[[NickName(s)]]

[color=color1]I'm not that old;;[/color]
[[Age Spelled out]]

[color=color2]My partner is;;[/color]
[[Guy/girls]]

[color=color1]I think I'm inlove with;;[/color]
[[Crush]]

[color=color2]I play;;[/color]
[[Character]]

[color=color1]My life is a bit blurry, but this is what I remember;;[/color]
[[Bio 5-10 sentences]]

[color=color2]I like;;[/color]
[[- Like 1
- Like 2
- Like 3
**Note you can add more...]]

[color=color1]But I can't stand[/color]

[[- Dislike 1
- Dislike 2
- Dislike 3
**Note you can add more.]]

[color=color2]The one thing I fear is;;[/color]
[[ONE fear]]

[color=Color1]The quote I love the most is;;[/color]
[[A quote that you like, it can be from a song.]]

[color=Color2]My favorite colors are;;[/color]
[[Posting Colors]]

[color=color1]Blame my actions on;;[/color]
[[Username]]

[/center]
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: It's a Virtual World we're trapped in.   It's a Virtual World we're trapped in. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:24 am

ʅΐɡɧϯϛ
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

P-l-e-a-s-e eXcUsE m e,
I t MuSt b-e s.t.r.e.s.s,
B-u-t .I. lIkElY s h o u l d n ' t b.e h-e-r-e.
I ' m s-u-c-h .a. mEsS.

It's a Virtual World we're trapped in. Lights-saviour2-1-1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Agent Chrom. I see you are trapped in the game as other agents are. Please find them Agent Chrom but do absolutely nothing after." Victor, the Vice Captain for the entire Agency. "But Sir. I request premission to go solve this case!" Lights said, looking at her 'boss'. "Chrom! You will do nothing until we give you orders!" Victor exclaimed, his eyes sparked with furry. 'Why do they not understand that I can get to work straight away.' Lights glared at her 'boss', actually her 'vice' 'boss'. "But sir!" Lights commanded.

She will do this her own way. No matter what. 'Damn. No matter what I say. I'll just have to find everyone and bust out of this game. I don't care what HQ says. I'll win this game.' "Miss Chrom! Do you understand! I said do nothing but find them! Do you want us to fire you!" Victor shouted, other employees watching him, gasping silently. "You already failed us once! Now we don't need you to get this wrong!" He screamed. Then of course the signal was cut off. 'Yes sir...'

Lights walked about the green grass. Hoping down the rabbit hole, only to discover herself floating. Taking a Flamingo golf putt for a weapon she noticed her outfit had changed. Now she was wearing an blue dress, much like Alice's. As she reached the bottom she sighed. 'Damn. Why a dress?' Lights walked over to the table, grabbing the cookies and milk to only throw them down her bag. She smirked slightly walking through the talking door. As she reached she saw The Queen, so she quickly ducked, as The Queen passed,

A feeling of relief came to mind. Lights got up, only going to the red rose bush to sit aside and decide some plans. Only to find a chip by her which she held in her hands now. The chip moved out of her hands, floating in mid air, transforming her suit to a black high tech protection suit, and black contacts which gave her information when she looked at stuff. All was high tech and cool to her. Of course her game nerd side.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.I. nEvEr r-e-a-l-l-y k.n.o.w w h a t t-o say,
W h e n AlL o.f m-y e m o t i o n s g-e-t i.n. the w a y,
I-'-m j u s t t.r.y.i.n.g t o g-e-t u.s o n t.h.e s a m e page,
W i s h .I. c-o-u-l-d e.x.p.l.a.i.n.

ʅΐɡɧϯϛ
It's a Virtual World we're trapped in. LIGHTS3-1-1

Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: It's a Virtual World we're trapped in.   It's a Virtual World we're trapped in. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:50 am

It's a Virtual World we're trapped in. 007-1-1-1-1-1

Jυdэ Dєlύ тнoмas

Please, don't s p e a k . . .
I can hear your l i t t l e words...
I'm the one, p.a.t.c.h.i.n.g. up the little wounds. .
That cover your poor, beating h e a r t.
But, don't w-o-r-r-y, love.
I'll f i x it.

═════════════════════════════════════════════

Jude peered around, putting his hand up to his ear, messing with the black radio that let him hear the Vice Captain of the whole agency, who was the one in charge of...mostly everything the team did on the mission. He let out a small sigh, not hearing anything. He glanced around. It was too quiet..It wasn't smart for him to be alone. He wasn't the one who could fight well, just a very, very good medic. He walked along the grass, extremely careful of his movements, slowly walking along, as if waiting for something to make noise in the colorful place he was in.

Jude paused, hearing something in his ear. "Victor?" He asked, stopping, looking around, pressing his fingers to his ears. No answer. He peered around, keenly, steadily, waiting. He frowned, sitting down on the floor with a sigh. He also had on one of those hi-tech suits the whole team got, but it was different than most of the other's. Mainly, it was a white color, but since it stuck out like a sore thumb, it came with a cloaking device. He had several things attached to him, devices, chips, syringes. He didn't like to fight with people, but when they did make him mad, he always threatened to stab them with anesthetic, and leave them passed out on the floor for something to get them.

To him, it sounded like a pretty good threat. Most thought so, too.

P l e a s e, ,
Just let me h.e.l.p you, just this o-n-c-e..
I'll c l e a n those wounds,
And make you s t r o n g e r , ,
So, you could be my H E R O again.

It's a Virtual World we're trapped in. Better_by_muchlikefalling-1

Daмiэn кгue Ontoa

And you a s k. . .
Why do you k i l l ?
Why must you f.i.g.h.t?
Why must you b-l-e-e-d?
And, then answer is s i m p l e...
Because I f.u.c.k.i.n.g want to.

==== ======== ======== ======== ====

Damien scowled, looking around the place with a shake of his head. "Seriously. What kind of video game is this? A damned Wonderland theme? Who made this, a twelve year old girl?" He said, walking along the dark grass, peering around for any of the others. It wasn't like he needed them, well, maybe the Medic, but the whole team needs him. Since, nobody else knows how to fix a broken leg like he does. He fiddled with a sword that was strapped to his leg. God, the quiet was so annoying. He didn't like the quiet, he liked it better when there was noise.

Damien sighed, noticing Jude, the Medic, sitting on the green grass, in all white, sticking out like a blue flower in a field of red. He shook his head, walking over towards the boy. Jude was more of a little brother to him, well, all of the teammates were, pretty much, but he had known Jude since he was recruited, who was using his medic training on him. "Jude, c'mon. Can't just sit around like that all damned day." He said, watching as the boy stood up, and pouted. Damien rolled his eyes, ruffling the boy's hair. He always did that, because it annoyed most of the members, which was pretty much the whole point. The two walked looking around for somebody, or until somebody found them.

You see these two b l a d e s . . .? ? ?
Say one more w.o.r.d, , ,
And, I'm stabbing y-o-u with them.
G o t it?
No?
Sorry, w r o n g answer.

Last edited by Rainbows on Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: It's a Virtual World we're trapped in.   It's a Virtual World we're trapped in. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:01 am

ʅΐɡɧϯϛ

P-l-e-a-s-e eXcUsE m e,
I ' m s-u-c-h .a. mEsS.

Suddenly a male with rabbit ears started to pull her up, tugging her to go see The Queen. "Let's not be late!" He exlcaimed, those red eyes sparkling. Lights shoved him off of her. No one was trustable. Other than her team mates which only gained little of her trust. The black grayish suit brought her arm up, forming a gun at her hand. 'Cool?' She needed to test it. So Mr. Bunny. You go bye bye. Ready to shoot the bunny she pointed her gun at him. Her finger pressed against the trigger, green codes and stuff erasing the bunny. It didn't mean he was gone for sure. But Hey atleast he's out of sight. Then her sudden instincts made her turn. Looking at her team mates she sighed. She walked towards them but as she did the gun disappeared. 'Damn. What if their fake. Don't I need that thing!' "Thomas, Ontoa. Did you see anything supspicious?" She asked. She never called anyone by their first name. It was a captain thing.

ʅΐɡɧϯϛ

Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: It's a Virtual World we're trapped in.   It's a Virtual World we're trapped in. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:18 am

Jυdэ Dєlύ тнoмas

I'll f i x it.

Jude looked over at Lights, shaking his head. "Nope. Well, atleast I didn't.." The boy said, his hands behind his back, waiting for something to happen soon. He glanced over at Damien for a moment, who was obviously bored, looking around, before staring at Lights, then looking around once more and staring at something else. Well, to be truthful, he was bored, too.

P l e a s e, ,

Daмiэn кгue Ontoa

And you a s k. . .
Why do you k i l l ?
Why must you f.i.g.h.t?
Why must you b-l-e-e-d?

Damien smirked, looking over at the girl as she immediately began barking out orders. "Not that you know of, atleast." He said, looking at the girl, and them around the land with a raised eyebrow. "This fucking place seems too..quiet." He said, looking around, thinking. He crossed his black clad arms, staring at the girl with a bored expression. "Well, you're the captain, lead the way, kid." He said, teasing the girl on purpose, fingers touching the sheath on his back that held a large blade, waiting for the girl to be annoyed. It was a good pass time.

G o t it?
No?
Sorry, w r o n g answer.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: It's a Virtual World we're trapped in.   It's a Virtual World we're trapped in. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:28 am

ʅΐɡɧϯϛ

P-l-e-a-s-e eXcUsE m e,
I ' m s-u-c-h .a. mEsS.

"Idiots" Lights whispered to herself. Turning the other way she started to walk. 'God. If these guys were smart. They would have atleast looked around.' "Ontoa. You call me Captain. That is all you will call me! That is an order." Lights hissed. These two....were quite annoying. Boy. Oh Boy. "You two need to stop slacking off. That is an order from HQ. We must find the others" She said. Nothing more she was going to tell them. She was quite annoyed. She hated company on missions, though she enjoyed them at times when they all got along. Though it was rare. Since Damien and her fight so much. Yup. It's never quiet around them. "Right now. We need to find shelter" She said.

ʅΐɡɧϯϛ

Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: It's a Virtual World we're trapped in.   It's a Virtual World we're trapped in. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:34 pm

Daмiэn кгue Ontoa

And you a s k. . .
Why do you k i l l ?
Why must you f.i.g.h.t?
Why must you b-l-e-e-d?

"Whatever, Kid." He said, chuckling to himself slightly. It was fun to make fun of the girl, as always. She always got annoyed, and never just brushed it off. He leaned over to Jude. "Hey, we should take off. She'll eventually find out we activated the tracking beacons." He whispered. Jude opened his mouth to speak, but Damien just grabbed his hand, and pulled him along, running. "We need to stop slacking off? Well, here's your wish, Kid!" He said, pulling Jude along as he ran, who ran slightly behind him, stumbling.

Damien was obviously faster than her, being specially trained to dodge and run around his attackers to stab them in specific points to kill them instantly. After getting ahead of her a bit, he stopped, peering around, something seeming rather eerie.

G o t it?
No?
Sorry, w r o n g answer.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: It's a Virtual World we're trapped in.   It's a Virtual World we're trapped in. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:42 pm

ʅΐɡɧϯϛ

P-l-e-a-s-e eXcUsE m e,
I ' m s-u-c-h .a. mEsS.

Lights ran after the idiots. Pushing them out of the way as a large object fell from the sky which crashed right into her. It was The Bomb. She opened her eyes suddenly. Seeing The Bomb right on her. She threw him right off of her, not being the slightest bit careful. Lights walked over to The Medic. Grabbing the anesthetic. She threw it into The Bomb's back. He possibly could be a fake. Who knew. So she did that to knock him out for a moment. So they couldn't hurt the real one, but could capture the fake one if it was. She grabbed him by his hoodie hood and tossed him over to Damien. "Carry him. That's an order. And next time something falls out of the sky. Expect it. I won't save you guys if you slack." Lights said, crossing her arms, smirking.

ʅΐɡɧϯϛ

Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: It's a Virtual World we're trapped in.   It's a Virtual World we're trapped in. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:57 pm

Daмiэn кгue Ontoa

And you a s k. . .
Why do you k i l l ?
Why must you f.i.g.h.t?
Why must you b-l-e-e-d?

Damien peered at the girl, scoffing. He crossed his arms, lifting up an eyebrow. "Save us? Really? Well, Princess.." He said, adding venom in his voice at the last word, throwing The Bomb onto his back with ease. "..How about, we go this way, and you can go along and do your own thing, since your all high and mighty. Right, Jude?" He said, peering at the boy in white next to him, who was crossing his arms in slight anger.

"I'm fine with that.." He said, glaring at the girl. "Don't touch my syringes. If you don't know what every single one is called, and what all the ingredients are in every single one, and the effects and possible side effects of every drug and chemical, don't touch them so casually." He said, grabbing the syringe out of The bombs back. "You could have paralyzed him." He grumbled, grabbing a small device, which made a black hole appear out of nowhere, and Jude dropped in the used syringe into the hole, closing it up with ease. He walked over to The Bomb, looking at everything to make sure he was fine. He was.

Damien smirked, looking over at Lights. "Look, we can see you like being bossy, but we have our own jobs, and we're the only ones who know how to do them correctly." He said, turning around and walking a bit, before glancing back at Lights. "You coming?"

G o t it?
No?
Sorry, w r o n g answer.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: It's a Virtual World we're trapped in.   It's a Virtual World we're trapped in. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:05 pm

ʅΐɡɧϯϛ

P-l-e-a-s-e eXcUsE m e,
I ' m s-u-c-h .a. mEsS.

"Tsk. I was trained in the specialty of everything. Why do you think i'm captain. I don't need people like you to follow me or whatever. I just follow orders" Lights said. "Plus. If I wasn't ordered to find any of you. The game would be shut down." She said, so quietly, they couldn't possibly hear. "Once your in the Agency you have to follow orders. You got no more freedom. Cause once your fired. They'll kill you. Isn't that simple?" She said, smirking. She thought they were fools, always caring for one and other. No. You follow orders and care only about yourself. That way. No one get's hurt. People who care are the true ones. Scarficing yourself for another? Won't the other and others suffer? Exactly.

ʅΐɡɧϯϛ

Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: It's a Virtual World we're trapped in.   It's a Virtual World we're trapped in. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:19 pm

Daмiэn кгue Ontoa

And you a s k. . .
Why do you k i l l ?
Why must you f.i.g.h.t?
Why must you b-l-e-e-d?

Damien shook his head in anger, the girls bossy, whiney little voice annoying him. "Good god, you stupid whore. Just shut. Up." He said, putting a hand to his head in annoyance. Jude was also in a rather pissy mood also, standing, walking along side of Damien. The boy had his arms crossed, eyes in slits.

"Maybe once you get some actual human emotions, we might possibly listen to you. But, we don't care. If you don't like us, we really don't care. Actually, we prefer it that way. I'd never be friends with somebody like you." Jude said, quietly at first, then it got louder, then ending almost being a shout. Damien raised his eyebrows, but looked impressed. It was rare to see the boy so angry.

G o t it?
No?
Sorry, w r o n g answer.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: It's a Virtual World we're trapped in.   It's a Virtual World we're trapped in. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:28 pm

ʅΐɡɧϯϛ

P-l-e-a-s-e eXcUsE m e,
I ' m s-u-c-h .a. mEsS.

"Who need friends. Their such a burden. Plus. Emotions. Are useless" Lights said, sighing. She headed the oppsite direction of them. Who needs help. Psh. She can handle all herself. 'God. I don't know what headquarters will say. But. It's their fault. So I'm good.' And so she did walk off. Where ever. To find shelter. A place to rest. And maybe something to practice her suit on. Being the captain was sometimes hard. Sometimes easy. But it was all good. Atleast she though. No one was going to listen to her. And she knew it. If they won't listen and HQ says something. She'll have to use force.

ʅΐɡɧϯϛ

Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: It's a Virtual World we're trapped in.   It's a Virtual World we're trapped in. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:38 pm

Daмiэn кгue Ontoa

And you a s k. . .
Why do you k i l l ?
Why must you f.i.g.h.t?
Why must you b-l-e-e-d?

Damien rolled his eyes, but stayed quiet. Jude, on the other hand, whispered something. "..You'll find out you're wrong soon.." He whispered, holding his hands behind his back. Damien chuckled, grinning as the girl left. "Now, let's find shelter. I can't hold Mr. I-Fell-From-The-Sky on my back all day." He said, grunting. Jude nodded, looking around before noticing a cave nearby. It seemed eerie, but it would have to do for the time being.

G o t it?
No?
Sorry, w r o n g answer.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: It's a Virtual World we're trapped in.   It's a Virtual World we're trapped in. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:56 pm

ʅΐɡɧϯϛ

P-l-e-a-s-e eXcUsE m e,
I ' m s-u-c-h .a. mEsS.

Lights contacts show'd arrows to the left, and so she turned, finding a small cave. She sat down and put her stuff to the side. Taking her arm which had the suit armor on it. She pressed buttons, randomly, a map suddenly appeared. She smiled slightly. Fingers pressing on the degital map she discovered The Queen's liar. After she found the monsters to kill and killed The Queen it was to the 11-20 level! She then noticed a small shine in the ground. Digging slightly she found a a white glowing crystal. It came out of the ground, shining brightly.

So brightly that you could see it a mile away. She closed her eyes. The glow began to fade, disappearing. After awhile the small pointy crystal flew around her, multiple times. At last it wrapped around her suit, turning it to a tank top and shorts, much like the picture with the blue. It seemed unprotective. But it was more than ever. A belt appeared on her waist, with guns, weapons and stuff. She grinned happily. In wonderland, nothing is what it would be.

ʅΐɡɧϯϛ

Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: It's a Virtual World we're trapped in.   It's a Virtual World we're trapped in. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:32 am

Όλος φοβάμαι τα μέσα τίποτα
Σε σας και είμαι εκεί ένα νέο έδαφος
Άγγελοι κατά την πτήση

It's a Virtual World we're trapped in. EmoBoy35-1

Tobi fell unconcious.

'Damn...Spi-spider.' his thoughts were broken up into fragments. He couldn't really think straight. Last thing Tobi remembered, he was searching for a spider in a labryinth. Well, I guess the end of the world is here...'The end of my world.' he corrected his mind. He remembered he was looking for a spider in a labryinth and one he found it, the aracneae couldn't have been more than a centimeter tall. He heard a faint pinging sound that soon becan to increase gradually as he walked closer tward it. There was a spider and a metal door. The spider was hitting its head on a metal door. It was a pretty funny sight, so Tobi of course walked closer to see the tiny creature. He then discovered that everytime the aracneae hit it's head, little '-HP' signs would appear over its head. There were also little symols and data falling out of it. The boy, like an idiot, tried talking to the bug, "Um,man, are you okay?" he asked skeptically. It was extremely questionable, afterall. A small digital spider was hitting its head on a metal door in an underground labryinth. The last things in Tobi's eyes were a drak shadowy figure, that was actually under him that he questioned, "My father...Eum, Lord, Hades?" But afterwards, he passed out and could feel himself sinking under the ground. Now, here we are, Tobi fell unconcious.

He was able to come to pretty well, about after thirty minutes. He could feel himself being dragged on by another male. His eyes peeped open slightly to realize he was kind of cute, but Tobi knew better than to try to play seme on this guy. His eyes closed soon, and he almost lost himself again, "Ah..." His voice was soft and gentle, something that he wasn't used to, but I guess some sort of effect happened once he entered this place. His eyes wouldn't open for a while, but he eventually got him to. He sighed, "The end of the world started when a tiny aracheae was hitting it's head on a metal door...purposly." He forgot all about the guy that was carrying him, but he felt kind of drowsy...and drunk to mention that. Possible side effects? Most likely. Tobi would experience them, he was recently being tested on with bombs which was never a good time. Some chemical reaction of some sort? "Ne, you're hot."That was obviously directed to the mystery guy carrying him which made Tobi feel like he'd been married. His words dragged on continuiously untill the next sentence, "Ίσως να κοιμάται Δεν μπορούσα να περιμένω," He sung. "Why am I singing in greek?" he asked, "DEAR LORD HADES, HELP ME." He didn't like these side effects because with that last sentence, he had gained half of himself back. They made him speak what was on his mind which were things he didn't want people to know.

[[YHU GUYS ROCK. JUST THANKS FOR PUTTING ME IN THE RP. NO LIE. NO SARCASM. YOU GUYS DESERVE BROWNIE POINTS. ILY BOTH ;3; <#33.

Also, its such a coincidence that Ne in greek means yes. :D
]]

Με έχετε παρουσιάσει πώς να δείτε
Ότι τίποτα δεν είναι ολόκληρο και
Τίποτα δεν είναι σπασμένο
Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: It's a Virtual World we're trapped in.   It's a Virtual World we're trapped in. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:52 pm

Daмiэn кгue Ontoa

And you a s k. . .
Why do you k i l l ?
Why must you f.i.g.h.t?
Why must you b-l-e-e-d?

Inside the cave, Damien stared at The Bomb, who was acting like he was completely smashed with a displeased expression. He rolled his eyes, and dropped the male on the ground with frown. "I'd rather live on with out the stupid flirting. I get enough of that in the real world." He said with a frustrated sigh. He watched as Jude checked the Bomb, since he was acting weirder than usual. But, he might jus be having an off day.

G o t it?
No?
Sorry, w r o n g answer.

Jυdэ Dєlύ тнoмas

I'll f i x it.

Jude looked at Tobi, who was on the floor. He kneeled down, checking his heart rate, eyes, and body temperature. It didn't seem too abnormal. What was wrong with him, then? Probably some weird side effect from some sort of explosive chemical he was using earlier. The blonde sighed, shaking his head. He stood up once more, pressing several buttons on the white suit, a digital map of the level appearing before him. He dragged his fingers across the surface, marking where they were now, and the usual locations for the monsters they needed to kill, and the Queen's lair.

He took out a small ear piece, which came out with a single lense in front of his eye. He refused to wear the contacts, since they interferred with his eye color. His eyes were the only thing he loved about himself, and he planned on keeping them that way.

P l e a s e, ,
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: It's a Virtual World we're trapped in.   It's a Virtual World we're trapped in. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:53 pm

Όλος φοβάμαι τα μέσα τίποτα
Σε σας και είμαι εκεί ένα νέο έδαφος
Άγγελοι κατά την πτήση

It's a Virtual World we're trapped in. EmoBoy35-1

"Umf! The floor hurts...was that neccesarry?" Tobi stared at the guy who had been carrying him earlier, "I wont give up." he said in a stern tone. "I'm not like the 'normal' person." he was being quite abrute for a while untill the other boy began studying him, but soon enough gave up. Tobi rubbed his head in confusion, "Chemicals, no. Makes everything in life harder." He scrambled around his deep pockets for the plush of the ceberus hellhound his mother made him, and sat it in his lap. The boy was confused, and the best he could do was stay quiet.
He normally was quiet in situations with people he didn't recognize, but he felt a little sheepish from the little situation that he just had. He didn't like the things on his mind, but it was always something that people found intresting. There wasn't really anything he could say right about now due to his recent situation, so Tobi just stood there by the guy that had been carrying him, hellhound plush in the midst of hands. No word from him was spoken.

Με έχετε παρουσιάσει πώς να δείτε
Ότι τίποτα δεν είναι ολόκληρο και
Τίποτα δεν είναι σπασμένο
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a Virtual World we're trapped in.   It's a Virtual World we're trapped in. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a Virtual World we're trapped in.
Page 1 of 1