Our mind in the Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our mind in the Clouds

A private online roleplay group, made just for fun.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latte no Maid Cafe~!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

Latte no Maid Cafe~! Empty
PostSubject: Latte no Maid Cafe~!   Latte no Maid Cafe~! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:54 pm

Latte no Maid Cafe~! Picture1-1
...Welcome to Latte no Maid Cafe...
May all your dreams come true!

Our Butlers~
Mr. Smith
Mr. Black
Mr. Michaelis

Our Menu

Latte no Maid Cafe~! Shortcake
Strawberry Shortcake - $20.99

Latte no Maid Cafe~! Strawberrymousse
Triple Strawberry Mousse - $17.05

Latte no Maid Cafe~! AAA-10
Double French Choco Cake - $25.99

Latte no Maid Cafe~! Icecreamsundaeicon
Kawaii Vanilla Sundae - $15.00

Special! : Valentines Animal Cake!
A cake filled with love, every bite just perfect. Baked by Sebby himself! Carried by Jayden or Lace! The animals on these cakes are one Neko, one Usagi and a puppy! Neko stands for Sebby our charming cook! Usagi stands for Lace the cutest boy here! And the playful puppy stands for Jay Jay! The cake has three delcious layers. White cake with yummy white vanilla icing cream covering, topped with sliver hearts and a big pink ribbon in the middle with all our butlers there!

Note: Foods can be made up, but this is however the main desserts~

Last edited by Emzies The Head Cloud on Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://omclouds.forumotion.net
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Latte no Maid Cafe~!   Latte no Maid Cafe~! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:30 pm

Yes.....
Latte no Maid Cafe~! 0008q2ecLatte no Maid Cafe~! SebasLatte no Maid Cafe~! Chibisebastian

Sebbastian Michaelis
...or...
Neko Butler

Sebbastian danced across the room, sliding from table to table. His black cat-like wolf ears adjusted themselves for better hearing. He was seeing if any other employees were here, he could just carry the cakes and desserts to ladies and gentleman, but he felt a wince lazy. He sighed entering the kitchen, getting a bowl and cracking eggs. Stirring them quickly, but perfectly he added in the flour, then sugar, and on and on. With a spoon in one hand and a phone in the other, Sebby kept stirring. He called to order more strawberries, they were running out fast. He sighed, but then smiled lightly hearing foot steps across the ground. "Mr. Smith, Mr. Black, please assist the madams awaiting you at the table" He whispered, even though it was a whisper, he bet- he knew they could hear him. Placing the bowl in his gentle hands he poured the cake mix into the pan, placing it in the oven. Sebby swooshed around, taking off the apron and brushing off the white sugar, rushing out the kitchen gracefully, attending to those customers who needed to be seated.

-OOC-

Latte no Maid Cafe~! Kuro2-001Latte no Maid Cafe~! 19-1Latte no Maid Cafe~! Sebastian04-2
.....My Lord
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

Location : In a house, on a street, in a neighbourhood, you stalker.

PostSubject: Re: Latte no Maid Cafe~!   Latte no Maid Cafe~! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:21 pm

Your Lovely Canine Butler...

『』『』『』

Јąץδєπ Ρσζζυҳ ßlαςk

Latte no Maid Cafe~! 9251

『』『』『』

Jayden eyes followed Sebbastian lazily, as the butler glided around the kitchen, his every move graceful as he made the sweets for the customers. His ragged-looking dog ears twitched almost irritably as 'Sebby' ordered him to serve a few guests. 'Time to put on the Black Charm.' he grinned, canines gleaming wickedly in the bright light, as he grabbed a notepad and pen from his jacket pockets. With an air of sneakiness about him, he made his way over to a table, where four girls sat, his eyes resembling that of the cat who just ate the mouse. "How may I help you ladies today?" he smiled, voice husky and his ears twitching once more. The girls all giggled loudly, eagerly staring at him with unmistaken lust, and Jayden sighed inwardly. 'I wonder what would happen if they knew I didn't swing that way...?' he thought with amusement, poising his pen over the pad as they told him of their requests.

Once he had taken the orders, he handed them to Sebbastian, the canine smile never leaving his face. 'Well, it's not like I'll ever tell anyone...' he mused, his smile lessening to a smirk as he leaned against the counter.

『』『』『』

"Speak not of the past, but of the present..."
You don't need to know the things I've seen, the things I've done...
Because some things are best left unspoken...

So come close to me, love.
Let me take care of you...
Let my smile sweep you of your feet
Let my eyes pull you into the darkness
Let my shit-eating poetry enchant you
[Laughs cheekily at your mortified expression]
Hold on tight love.
It's going to be a wild ride...

Last edited by Rawr on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: Latte no Maid Cafe~!   Latte no Maid Cafe~! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:31 pm

Latte no Maid Cafe~! 1234149590989-1

G x L x A x M x O x R x O x U x S

& { I`m t a l k * n g ,,, CHAMPAGNE } w * s h ε s [/caviar dreams]

oneofthosemelodramaticfools --- +erotic . . . to the bone

Y ø u . knowitallby ♥️
Why . are . you . STANDING . in . one . place . ?
? . ecalp . eno . ni . GNIDNATS . uoy . era . yhW

Born to B- L- O -S -S- O -M && B_L_O_O_M to perish

L a c e . . . . . xXx Loray |______|Smi---♥️--- th

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•

Lace was standing near the counter, peering at customers walking inside the cafe with curious eyes. His ears twitched lightly when he heard Sebastian call out to him and the other maid, or waiter. He nodded lightly, picking up several menus and tapping over towards a small group of girls, who practically squealed out loud when the brunette wandered over to them. They obviously were first timers. He giggled lightly, smiling. "Good morning, m'ladies!" He said, with a light bow, his rabbit ears tilting to the side lightly. He didn't exactly wear a maid outfit, well, not a traditional one. Not a long or short skimpy dress. But, a blouse that looks like the top, with ribbon and lace, and silky material, but then short black shorts with white thigh-high socks, a garter peering out of his shorts to hold up the stockings. Along with a little maid crown with little ribbons, his rabbit ears , and a cute little rabbit tail. It always made the girls go..' Awwww~! '

The boy placed several menus in front of the girls, smiling. "What would you like to drink?" He asked, taking out a small colorful note pad, with a cute little pen. Most of them asked for tea, except one girl asked for a Latte with a swirl of cinnamon. He went into the kitchen, and made the drinks himself. He was atleast told how to make the drinks. Sebastian couldn't be bothered with small things like so. He waved a little good-bye to the calm, handsome chef, and slipped out of the kitchen quickly, pitter-pattering over to the group of girls. He set the drinks down, bowing lightly, and smiling. "If you need anything else, just call~!" He said, in a cheery voice. Truth be told, he wasn't THAT bubbly. But, he needed to act like it. When people saw bunny ears, they thought cute and innocent and bubbly and sweet. Sure, he was cute, and bubbly, and sweet, but not as much as the customers wanted him to be. So, acting came in.

Lace ran over, and stood near the counter with a happy sigh. "I love this job.." He said quietly to himself, peering into the kitchen to make sure Sebastian wasn't looking, and stealing a pink cupcake from a covered display, sticking a finger in the icing, and happily placing it in his mouth.

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•

And I can show you all that you want to see_________________________
And you can ove this entire ƒaçade
But, Darling, you'll never ove me__________________
This dεcεptιøη is the art of a G // O // D.

With this s m i l e I'll lay you to sleep. . . ☾
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Latte no Maid Cafe~!   Latte no Maid Cafe~! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:57 am

Yes.....
Latte no Maid Cafe~! 0008q2ecLatte no Maid Cafe~! SebasLatte no Maid Cafe~! Chibisebastian

Sebbastian Michaelis
...or...
Neko Butler

Sebbastian peeked out the window, seeing what the others were doing. He sighed placing the dirty dish into the water, rising it then quickly lifting it out the water. Taking a clean white towel he wipped off the water and placed the gold flower rimmed plate into the cabinet. The black clad waiter rushed through the door, fixing his gloves, and spun around towards Lace. "Mr. Smith, the food is especially for the customers and not yourself, please keep your habits to yourself" Sebbastian said charmingly, a devious grin plastered to his face. Sebbastian knelt down to Lace's level and wipped off the remaining icing, after that he stood right up, fixing his gloves and folding the napkin back into his pocket. He twisted around, taking the tray from the counter and rushed off to the giggling girls. After he served their thirst he slid across the floor and back to Lace. "Now, please go back to work" The neko waiter said as he adjusted his gloves again. His ears twitched from side to side, hearing the bell that sounded when someone entered the store.

-OOC-

Latte no Maid Cafe~! Kuro2-001Latte no Maid Cafe~! 19-1Latte no Maid Cafe~! Sebastian04-2
.....My Lord
Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: Latte no Maid Cafe~!   Latte no Maid Cafe~! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:52 pm

Y ø u . knowitallby ♥️

Lace frowned lightly when he heard Sebbastian, but didn't stop eating the cupcake, but stared at the black clad chef, watching to see what would happen if he remained eating the cupcake, and not stopping like he was told. He was about to open his mouth and say something with the neko bent down, and delicately wiped the excess pink icing from his mouth, making the rabbit pout lightly, a light, pink blush starting on the side of his cheeks, it was barely noticable, though. It just seemed as if he hd been giggling a little while before. Lace shrugged. "Its not like anybody is going to order the cupcakes for a while, everybody is going crazy for the new Valentine Animal cakes!" He said, nodding lightly. It was true, since it was around valentines, the cakes were popular with many. Everybody to heartbroken little school girls to love struck boys buying them to give as a gift to their beloved.

"Besides, Jay-jay is doing fine. All the girls are loving him..~" He said, glancing over at Jayden, who was with a group of girls, charming them as they blushed and giggle, he finished eating the cupcake, licking any traces of crumbs or icing from his fingers, and hopping onto the counter, sitting on top of it, lightly kicking his feet back and forth. "Today is rather...boring..Usually something exciting happens before now." He said, cocking his head to the side, sighing.

Last edited by Rainbows on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

PostSubject: Re: Latte no Maid Cafe~!   Latte no Maid Cafe~! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:31 pm

『』『』『』

Јąץδєπ Ρσζζυҳ ßlαςk

『』『』『』

From the corner of his eye, Jayden saw Sebbastian and Lace having some "quality time" with each other. 'What are those two poofs up to now...?' Jayden chuckled to himself, watching Lace blush like a school girl with a crush. 'Hey, does this mean I have to play matchmaker now?' he asked himself, trying to restrain a barking laugh. The girls, apparently, saw the romantic moment too, and upon seeing Lace blush, squealed loudly, some screaming about "Moe", whatever the hell that was. "Ow ow ow... Bloody hell, those ladies sure can be loud." Jayden winced, rubbing his abused ears. Suddenly, a searing pain shot from his temples to his forehead, and he had to stifle a yelp of surprise at the instant shock.

"Ah... My head has never hurt this bad before..!" he thought in a panic, shaking his head to try and die down the overwhelming, throbbing ache. He gritted his teeth and screwed his eyes shut, rubbing at his temples. He didn't notice the bell as it jingled merrily, indicating another visitor.

『』『』『』

Hold on tight love.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Latte no Maid Cafe~!   Latte no Maid Cafe~! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:25 pm

Yes.....

Sebbastian Michaelis
...or...
Neko Butler

Sebbastian had heard Jayden's smart remark. His ears twitched lightly. Sebbastian was a man of many mans, and he wasn't the lovey dovey type. He was a gentleman who clearly acted like a butler to anyone. "Mr. Black you better get working, or else I'll have to skim your throat, no?" Sebbastian coughed, but he said it so very lightly no one except Jayden could here. But of course Lace can here, but it would only be seen as a mumble to Lace. The chef entered the kitchen fixing up some food of all the kinds they had and placing them on the counter. He wasn't fond of cooking but nor did he hate it. He exited the kitchen and walked on to the front door, leading ladies to their seats.

He bowed and adjusted his gloves, peering at the costumers in a soothing way. "Welcome to Latte no Maid Cafe, I am Sebbastian but you may call me anything you wish, would you like to order anything madams?" Sebbastian said, so closely to a whisper. The females whispered on and on, grasping the menu, looking back and forth at each other. "Oh um no thank you, we would just like tea please." A female with golden locks said, covering half of her face with the menu. Sebbastian nodded, and arrived with a tea set later on, he poured the tea into the four tea cups and placed one near each costumer.

Sebbastian grabbed the teapot gently and placed it back into the cart. A female started to mumble and panick. "A mouse a mouse!" One of the madams screeched. The female jumped up from her chair knocking the glass cart over. Sebbastian managed to catch the cart, put the hot liquid of tea was spilt over his left arm, leaving a stingy mark. Everyone turned around and watched. But not one emotion was shown, he just kept his quiet devious polite grin. He placed everything back into the cart, not even caring about such accident. He knelt down and caught the mammal as it came running. "Oh no worries, it just seems the owner's pet hamster got out" Sebby said, smiling, reasuring everyone that it was all "OK".

-OOC-

.....My Lord
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

PostSubject: Re: Latte no Maid Cafe~!   Latte no Maid Cafe~! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:52 pm

『』『』『』

Јąץδєπ Ρσζζυҳ ßlαςk

『』『』『』

'Oh hell, it must be 'Sebby's' time of the month again.' Jayden smirked, making sure to not say that particular sentence aloud, in fear of Sebbastian actually carrying out his frightening promise. He let out a wheezing laugh, the corners of his eyes crinkling slightly, making the table of girls across from him blush. "Oh, a new table? Must've missed this one." he mumbled, scratching his perked-up ears slightly. After yawning, he made his way over to the unwaited table, a smirk gracing his features and eyes half-lidded.

While walking, there was a loud noise, and then a shriek. Without even pausing in his stride, Jayden turned around to identify the source of the noise, and saw Sebbastian, with hot tea scalding his arm.

Unfortunately, he was too busy looking at Sebbastian to notice Lace, who he promptly crashed into by accident, causing them to both topple ungracefully to the floor. 'Shit!' Jayden hastily rose from his compromising position, trying to preserve what was left of his dignity. "Sorry, kid, that wasn't supposed t' happen..." he murmured, embarassed of his mistake.

『』『』『』

Hold on tight love.
Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: Latte no Maid Cafe~!   Latte no Maid Cafe~! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:06 pm

Y ø u . knowitallby ♥️

the rabbit had heard a tiny mutter, from the chef to Jay-jay, it was angry, and possibly threatening. He only made a few words out before giving up, and hopping off of the table landing delicately on his feet. He heard several girls squeal, and looked over at the comotion. A small, innocent hamster was running around. Lace frowned. What was so scary about a little hamster? He thought for a moment, then shrugged. It probably seemed like a horrid, scary, yet very small creature to most girls. But, since he wasn't a girl, he wouldn't know.

He snickered lightly when Sebbastian caught the hamster, but was scalded by hot tea. He was mainly laughing at the irony of the situation. It was like one of those old cartoon shows when the mouse and the cat ran around doing violent, silly things to each other. The cat, Sebbastian, and the mouse, the hamster. Plus, it was kind of funny to see the normally calm male with a steaming, tea soaked sleeve. "Well, there's the exciting part of the da-- Uwah!" He was cut off by being crashed into by Jayden, which made them both topple over onto the tiled floor, the brunette groaning lightly with discomfort. He slowly rose from the floor, after Jayden did so. He rubbed at his head, a frown on his face.

He glanced over at Jayden, waving a hand dismissivly. "Its fine..although it did hurt my tail a bit." He said, peering behind him at the fluffy white cotton ball that was his tail

Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Latte no Maid Cafe~!   Latte no Maid Cafe~! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:20 pm

Yes.....

Sebbastian Michaelis
...or...
Neko Butler

Sebbastian glanced at the hamster. He entered the kitchen, one of the females followed him in. "Oh! I'm so sorry, I'm so clumsy" The female said, bringing her hands to her face. Sebbastian set the hamster in the cage and placed one of his hands onto the girl's shoulder. "There shall be no crying, madam." Sebbastian's voice rang, his lips curled into a smile. Sebbastian placed his hand on the place where the tea and spilt, then attempted to take off his coat before the lady stopped him.please, I caused this, allow me please." She pleaded, taking off the coat. It was nice that his coat was quite water proof, the undershirt didn't really get damaged. Sebbastian opened up a drawer and took out another one of his coats, which the girl galdly took from him. She slipped it on the man and buttoned him up. "Thank you, Madam" Sebby said, smiling asianly[when he closes his eyes tight and smiles, such racisim xD]. "My name is Elizabeth, but my friends call me Lizzie" The female squeaked. Lizzie smiled, and rushed out the door, leaving with her friends waving back at Sebbastian. "Hopefully I did not gain another fan" The cook muttered.

-OOC-

.....My Lord
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

PostSubject: Re: Latte no Maid Cafe~!   Latte no Maid Cafe~! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:49 pm

『』『』『』

Јąץδєπ Ρσζζυҳ ßlαςk

『』『』『』

"I hope 'Sebby-kins' doesn't have naughty time in the kitchen~" Jayden murmured gleefully, grinning like the cheshire cat. Seeing that he was not needed, Jayden decided to skip work in favor of a walk. "Sebbastian won't notice." he smirked, slipping out of the cafe and into the warm spring air.

He breathed in the scent of the fresh breeze, feeling strangely calm after inhaling all the sugary scents of the cafe for so long. "I really should think of looking for another job..." he sighed, kicking a can off the sidewalk. "I mean, a maid cafe? Sebby and Lace might be fit for the job, but to me, it's just a bunch of lame acting!"

Finally, he had reached his destination: the bar. "Screw this, it's time to get wasted!"

Since Jayden was a regular, the bartender gave him his usual drink: a shot of vodka, and nothing else. Satisfied, Jayden sat heavily in one of the bar stools and nursed his drink, his eyes drifting through the sweaty crowd of men and women in a bored manner.

*Ten minutes later*

"Hey, Sid, did I everrr tell y-you that youuuuu have... really pretty eyes?" Jayden giggled, his words slurring pitifully as he leaned over the bar counter. The bartender, "Sid" shook his head, shying away from Jayden's rank alcohol breath, which billowed in his face. "You're... you're pretty wasted, man." Sid murmured, still shaking his head as he turned around to polish the shot glasses.

Jayden just laughed drunkenly, as if that was the most funniest thing he ever heard. "Ahahahaha... You're so funnyyyyy..." When he got no response, Jayden pouted, and deciding to get back to the cafe, he stood up, swaying dangerously with every step he took.

Unfortunately, for the second time that day, he chose to bump into someone, but this time, this "someone" wasn't as lightweight as Lace. In fact, quite the opposite. The guy that Jayden accidentally bumped into had thick arms: they looked thick enough to uproot trees from the very earth.

"You little bitch," the man growled, glaring, though Jayden didn't flinch. "Why don't you watch where the fuck you're going?"
Jayden opened his mouth to retort, but a wave of nausea passed through him, and he ended up puking all over the muscle guy.

"Oh... shit... Now I'm really in for it..."

『』『』『』

Hold on tight love.

Last edited by Rawr on Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: Latte no Maid Cafe~!   Latte no Maid Cafe~! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:26 pm

Y ø u . knowitallby ♥️

Lace frowned, looking around when he had noticed that Jayden had dissapeared. He sighed. Probably left the cafe to do something or another, drink, smoke, whatever he always did when he was bored, or something like this happened. He looked over at Sebbastian, and his cheeks went slightly warm with a bit of anger, and a wave of jealousy when the woman who started the whole mess proceeded to put on his black jacket for him, and also button him up. The lady looked at him for a moment, and Lace just smiled back amiably ( LOL, Vocabulary word. ), seeming as if he was perfectly fine. He quickly turned his head, going off to wait on other tables for a while, making up for Jayden's lack of presence.

He soon got sick of the angry, disgusting ball of jealousy that remained in the pit of his stomach, and stopped waiting tables, rushing off into the employee lounge, leaning up against the wall. He kicked at the wall, frowning at himself, and wincing at the pain in his stomach. He went over, and plopped down on the couch, swinging his arm to rest over his eyes. God, he could have really used another one of those little cupcakes right then.

Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

PostSubject: Re: Latte no Maid Cafe~!   Latte no Maid Cafe~! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:42 pm

『』『』『』

Јąץδєπ Ρσζζυҳ ßlαςk

『』『』『』

Jayden felt his face grow pale after he finished, well, puking, though, seeing the look of horror on the muscle man's face made his expression turn smug. One of "Muscle Man's" lackeys saw his grin, and they shoved him down onto the greasy, sweaty floor. "Hey! Apologize for chucking your shit all over him him!" the lackey said roughly.

"Oh, it's on... No one messes with Jayden Black and gets away with it..." Jayden seethed inwardly, and in one swift movement, he shot up from the floor, brutally kicking the lackey square in the jaw.

Soon, all hell broke loose. "Muscle Man" gave a shout of disbelief, and before Jayden knew it, a fully fledged bar fight had begun. "Shit shit shit... I'm so fired..." He cursed under his breath, trying to slip from the crowd.

"Not so fast, you girly little shit!" Another lackey snarled, and Jayden gave an undignified yelp as he found himself pinned to the wall by about seven heavy bodies. Punches, kicks, and a manner of other things soon followed, and Jayden groaned, feeling like he just got trampled by boars. Twice.

"Bloody fucking hell, I don't ever want to move. Ever." he moaned under his breath, sitting up against the brick wall of the bar's exterior. He hissed, feeling blood snaking down the pale column of his neck, before everything went dark

『』『』『』

Hold on tight love.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Latte no Maid Cafe~!   Latte no Maid Cafe~! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:51 pm

Yes.....

Sebbastian Michaelis
...or...
Neko Butler

The day was finally over. Sebbastian sighed peering out the window, Jayden had been missing for quite an amount of time. While the last group of girls left Sebbastian inspected the area, peering everywhere. It seems he left after he fell over Mr. Bunny Boy. The cook sighed, adjusting his glove then looked near Lace. "Mr. Smith, I suppose we close down the store and look for Mr. Black. Come now, before it hit's midnight." Sebbastian said, turning the "open" sign to close. Sebbastian took off his coat, tossing it to a near by chair. He liked his coat, but the night weather was quite cool. "Mr. Smith?" Sebbastian said, peering into the shop wondering if the employee would come. Sebbastian yawned, he was quite tired from all the boring comotion.

-OOC-

.....My Lord
Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: Latte no Maid Cafe~!   Latte no Maid Cafe~! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:05 am

Y ø u . knowitallby ♥️

Lace really, really didn't want to get up from that one spot. He wanted to stay there, and just lay there, and eventually fall asleep. He didn't feel like walking around and looking for Jay-Jay at that moment. He moved his arm, and stared up at the ceiling, biting his lip and standing up, sighing lightly. He went to his employee locker, and grabbed his back pack, not feeling like changing from his work clothes into his normal ones at that moment.

He kept his mouth shut as he walked into the main cafe area, ears twitching in discomfort. It was obvious to see that the boy was feeling down. His ears would droop, his face would lack the normal, happy little blush that constantly stayed on his cheeks from the smiling and giggling he always did. He wandered over to Sebbastian, going outside, and turning to him so that the cafe could be locked up.

Jay-Jay was probably at some bar, or in some random park, or even at his own home. Somewhere where he could do whatever he wanted pretty much, and nobody could do anything about it. Lace hoped he wasn't at some old bar, for he hated those kinds of bars. They always reeked of alcohol and sweaty, over sized men. He shivered lightly at the thought, shaking it away before looking up, waiting.

Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Latte no Maid Cafe~!   Latte no Maid Cafe~! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:22 am

Yes.....

Sebbastian Michaelis
...or...
Neko Butler

Sebbastian started to walk, looking for the boy. Eventually they found him, beaten up and a mess. The cook didn't speak, there was really nothing to be said. He took a look at Jayden. Opening the boy's mouth and examing it. It smelt very....drugish. Sebby pulled out a bottle of mouth wash, pouring down the dog's mouth. Sebbastian then got up, and put the fellow on his back. "Hang on a bit." He muttered to Jayden, carrying the boy. "Let's just go back to the cafe" Sebbastian said, glancing at Bunny Boy. They walked down the street till the ally. A car started going, so Sebby raised his hand as in "Stop" The eventually the car hit only Sebby before it stopped. It was a light painful it though, blew Sebby off his balance a wince, but it only tired him. They continued for the cafe which they reached soon. Sebbastian settled Jay down beneath a table, cushioning his head with a pillow. As for Sebbastian he went into the kitchen trying to wash dishes but ended up collapsing.

-OOC-

.....My Lord
Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: Latte no Maid Cafe~!   Latte no Maid Cafe~! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:55 am

Y ø u . knowitallby ♥️

Lace walked along side with Sebbastian, peering around for the canine butler. The eventually found him at a, unfortunatly, old bar, where he was drunk, and beat up. Obviously half-dead, and unconsious. He watched in simple silence as the drunken Jayden was hauled onto Sebbastian's back, and his hands clenched at his sides angrily, even though he was attempting to not seem jealous, or angry in any way. He bit his lip, staring at the ground, only looking up to check if he was about to run into something or not.

When they reached the cafe, Jayden was placed under neath a table, and Lace had curled up on a couch almost feeling the need to cry. He glanced up when a loud thumping noise was heard from the kitchen, and stood up, wandering over towards it. Sebbastian was now on the floor, collapsed. He had worked until he had passed his limits. Lace smiled tiredly, walking over to the black clad chef, helping to prop him up against a wall, rather than just laying on the floor. Then, he left the kitchen, and went back to the couch, which he curled back onto once more.

Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

PostSubject: Re: Latte no Maid Cafe~!   Latte no Maid Cafe~! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:36 pm

『』『』『』

Јąץδєπ Ρσζζυҳ ßlαςk

『』『』『』

"Oh God... It's too... It's too bright..." Jayden groaned as he woke up, eyes squinting in the white light. "Where the hell am I...?" A flash of memories suddenly replayed in his mind, and he groaned again, remembering the bar fight, and the way he was royally beaten into a bloody pulp.

He felt his head, and was surprised to find that his wounds were cleaned... and, holy crap, they were bandaged, too. "Who...?" He remembered a voice, a really quite, silky, familiar one, and his eyes widened in realization.

"Sebbastian?!?!?! Ow ow... Oh fuck, my head hurts like hell..." he shot up into a sitting position, but instantly regretted it as the effects of his heavy hangover kicked in. Through the painful, alcohol-induced pain, he felt totally embarassed. "I can't believe... I was saved by... That... that poof!" he snarled through gritted teeth.

『』『』『』

Hold on tight love.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Latte no Maid Cafe~!   Latte no Maid Cafe~! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:17 pm

Yes.....

Sebbastian Michaelis
...or...
Neko Butler

Sebbastian got up from the wall, rubbing the back of his head. He ran his fingers through his black threaded silk hair and grabbed his coat. he slipped it on then glanced out the window. It was morning. How disturbing it was to sleep in the kitchen floor. He stood off brushing the invisable crumbs off of him. Walking to the front of the store he opened the door, the cute little bells ringing. Sebby turned the plastic open sign to open and spun around back into the kitchen. He adjusted his gloves and did a small clap to get every worker's attention. "Wake up, gentlemans, it's time for the cafe to open." Sebbastian announced turning swiftly around only to get glomped on the arm by Lizzie. "Sebbastian! I made a cake for you~ Would you like to try it~" Lizzie said, shoving the cake near Sebbastian's face so he could see. Sebbastian smiled at the girl, a fake smile. "Maybe later madam, why don't you go try some pastries in the kitchen" Sebby said, thinking it would get the girl away so he could set up the cafe. The girl nodded, smiling brightly she skipped into the kitchen.

-OOC-

.....My Lord
Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: Latte no Maid Cafe~!   Latte no Maid Cafe~! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:56 pm

Y ø u . knowitallby ♥️

Lace moaned lightly, frowning when light peered at his closed eyes, squirming on the couch, still in his clothes from yesterday. He sat up slowly, rubbing at his eyes with a small yawn. He blinked his light brown eyes, slowly becoming fully awake. Morning. Day. Everybody was awake already. He groaned lightly, peering around, the tiniest bit happy, but that happiness was crushed by that horrid, moronic, bottle blonde of a girl. He hissed underneath his breath, quickly standing up, and walking to the bathroom, locking the whole entire men's room. He went over to a sink, peering at himself in the mirror, before taking some water and splashing it on his face, then running his hands through his hair to straighten it out, and over his ears to keep them soft. After looking correctly dap and damper, he left the mens room, still angry and jealous at the stupid Lizzie, Eliza, or whatever her name was.

The boy placed a mask of happiness and innocent-ness onto his face, hiding the anger and jealousy that wanted and begged to show. He went over to a table, where a single man sat. He smiled happily, although a fake smile. "How may I serve you today?" He asked, giving the male a menu. The man smirked, not looking away from Lace's face. He grinned. "What a cute smile..Is there anything else cute you can do with that mouth of yours?" Lace blushed, confused, and slightly disturbed. "Er..I..Wha-What would you like to order..?" Lace stuttered lightly, attempting to get passed the subject, The man frowned. "Now, come on, don't ignore me, hun." He said, still smirking. He stood up, and grabbed Lace's hand quickly. "C'mon, come with me. I'll show you a good time.." Lace shook the man off, turning around, gasping when his arm was grasped once more, and yanked. "L-Leave me alone!" Lace cried, trying to shove the man away, but failing.

Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

PostSubject: Re: Latte no Maid Cafe~!   Latte no Maid Cafe~! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:08 pm

『』『』『』

Јąץδєπ Ρσζζυҳ ßlαςk

『』『』『』

Jayden growled irritably when Sebbastian made him wake up from his content, hang-over free sleep. "Bloody prick, making me work when I have a horrible mind-fucking headache..." he snarled under his breath, his curses turning more colorful by the minute as he picked himself up from the table he had previously slept on.

The head-splitting ache that he had experienced earlier had dulled down to an echoing throb, so with a frown of reluctance, he went to work. "Wow, I'm pretty sure my hair is fucked up right now... But wait, girls like that kind of thing, don't they?" Jayden shook his head in disbelief. "Oh bloody great, I'm talking to myself. I'm never gonna have a bar fight. Ever. Again."

He put on a gleaming smile however, when the customers started piling in. "Show time." he murmured to no one in particular.

Before he could get to work, Jayden saw the same blonde from yesterday, clinging onto Sebby's arm like a puppy. He put on an amused expression, although he could also feel another emotion nagging at him, one that made him slightly angry that she was touching him like that...

He shook his head again, his ears twitching in disbelief. "I may be a poof... But not for Sebbastian!" he thought. The feeling refused to be let go, however, and before he knew it, it grew into an irritating parasite that gnawed at his mind. "I'm not jealous... I'm not jealous... I'm just pranking someone as usual... I'm definitely not jealous..." Jayden chanted repeatedly in his mind, as he picked up a tray from the counter. He sneakily buried a candle in the icing, and lit it with a match. Then, putting the next part of his plan into action, he casually walked past Sebbastian and "Lizzie", and as he did, he made himself trip, making sure that the flame landed on her skirt. "Oof!" he grunted as he hit the floor, making it as convincing as possible. He watched as the flames slowly grew, and grinned evilly.

Suddenly, he heard a cry of protest, which sounded eeriely like Lace. "Wait, that is Lace! What is that guy doing to him?!" Jayden's eyes widened as he saw Lace struggling with a male customer. His shocked expression grew cold, however, and he almost got up to interrupt, but before he could...

『』『』『』

Hold on tight love.

Last edited by Rawr on Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Latte no Maid Cafe~!   Latte no Maid Cafe~! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:40 pm

Yes.....

Sebbastian Michaelis
...or...
Neko Butler

Sebbastian heard a small cry from a familiar voice. His head quickly turned, his smile slowing disappearing. It seemed like a flash, or faster. But Sebbastian was already standing next to Lace, his arms swinging up, then swinging back down quickly. A loud sound amurged from the movement. Sebbastian had just backslapped the man's hand with his own, slapping it off of Lace's arm. The red pupils almost so wide. But the emotionless Sebbastian seemed to still be emotionless. "Please understand, that though this store has very charming waiters, you are forbidden to touch anyone here with such force." Sebbastian said, a smirk plastered to his face. But for a moment it just seemed like a moment that anger had flashed through his eyes. But then the sudden akward silence was broke off with a scream from the kitchen.

The cook rushed into the kitchen finding Jayden on the floor, and Lizzie on fire. Taking a vase of roses he quickly slide it sideways in the air, splashing water onto the two people. Jayden was completely wet, but Lizzie, only her skirt. That was on purpose, atleast he thought so. The frightened girl clashed into Sebbastian's side, getting a hold of his arm. "I'm so sorry this this incident, madam. I hope we can make it up by taking you shopping. Oh and Mr. Black tending this was your mistake, please do clean this up" Sebbastian said, walking off with Lizzie.

-OOC-

.....My Lord
Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: Latte no Maid Cafe~!   Latte no Maid Cafe~! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:54 pm

Y ø u . knowitallby ♥️

Lace noticed when Sebbastian came over to them, and quickly ducked his head when his hand was raised, cringing away lightly. His eyes closed, but then flashed open when he heard a quick, loud, sharp noise from near him. He looked at what happened, and saw that Sebbastian had quickly slapped the man's hand away from Lace. The man was in shock, and probably pain. The boy moved his eyes from the man, looking up at Sebbastian, who was usually quite calm and emotionless, but it seemed as if he was actually rather angered with the male's actions. It felt lightly nice that Sebbastian may have actually cared for him..But the feeling suddenly went away when Sebbastian left rather quickly afterword.

Lace heard Lizzie scream, and snickered to himself, hoping whatever had happened was bad. He shook his head lightly, frowning. He was suddenly uncomfortable aware of how awkward it felt to be in the exact same clothing as yesterday. He quickly went to the employee room, and grabbed his backpack, and dug through it for a set of keys, which he found. He then left the cafe, on the way to his home to get a new set of clothes to wear.

Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

PostSubject: Re: Latte no Maid Cafe~!   Latte no Maid Cafe~! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:02 pm

『』『』『』

Јąץδєπ Ρσζζυҳ ßlαςk

『』『』『』

Jayden growled; he hated cleaning... "That bastard... I'm never playing a prank for him ever again." he thought moodily, standing up and frustratedly shaking his head to get rid of the water. He grabbed the mop and the bucket, and went to work on cleaning up the mess he had created.

『』『』『』

Hold on tight love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latte no Maid Cafe~!   Latte no Maid Cafe~! Icon_minitime