Our mind in the Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our mind in the Clouds

A private online roleplay group, made just for fun.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The beginning to the ending.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

The beginning to the ending. Empty
PostSubject: The beginning to the ending.   The beginning to the ending. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:05 pm

Notice this will NOT start from the beginning, but a rainbow of nice memories are shown. c:
Back to top Go down
https://omclouds.forumotion.net
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

The beginning to the ending. Empty
PostSubject: Chapter one   The beginning to the ending. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:39 pm

Licking the darkening scarlet stains off my swords I continued off, chasing after Jack The Ripper. Not my hardest prey yet, actually my weakest. I've always liked to plan a battle with my foes. "Bastard! Let me slice you in half" I smirked. The silent echos of footsteps rushed through England. My home. There were many places I called home, but England was my favorite home. Looking at the handwatch the hung on the silver lace of a necklace, I noticed something. "Holy shit, I might be late if I don't finish this. " I was screwed if I wasn't able to finish this in time. Damnit, if I don't get this done quick, I'll be hung for even getting evolved. No worries, I can solve pretty much anything. Er. Correction. I can solve everything. Rushing down the streets I jerked his shirt and he came falling back. I closed the male's eyes with a crimson blind fold which had the name "Vatilla" on it. Taking Xioza, my blade, I sliced an x in the male's body. Simply because I was bored, I took out a metalic box.

It slowly opened in the palms of my hand. My pale lips curled into a small smirk. In the box contained a small clear cut crystal which almost looked like a shard. The body of the male turned into pure white ashes that floated up into the sky and into the crystal. Watching this, I closed the box and pushed it into the heart area of my chest. The streets whispered silently, I begun to run quickly and quietly, hopping on the the roof top. Looking back at the handwatch I begun to make quicker steps. So fast that it seemed like I had stopped time. I reached the barn, sitting on the outskirts of it, leaning against the hay stack. It begun to rain, I glanced up at the crying sky thinking...

AND THAT'S WHY JACK THE RIPPER'S CASE IS STILL UNKNOWN C:
Back to top Go down
https://omclouds.forumotion.net

The beginning to the ending.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our mind in the Clouds :: Chat and Share :: Stories-
Jump to: