Our mind in the Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our mind in the Clouds

A private online roleplay group, made just for fun.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You're W a s t i n g my time.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kai

Kai

You're W a s t i n g my time. Empty
PostSubject: You're W a s t i n g my time.   You're W a s t i n g my time. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:42 pm

RESERVED

Last edited by Kami on Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

You're W a s t i n g my time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're W a s t i n g my time.   You're W a s t i n g my time. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:50 pm

February, Day--xxx, Year--xxx

I don't reccomend free-falling if--
a) You're scared of heights
b) You don't like cold shivers up your spine
c) You hate felling like your face is peeling off
d) Seeing the concrete approach closer every second

Including these, I thought it was the best present ever. I mean, having Hitler try to take over the world was a slightly good thing after all. I got to free fall off of a factory to save Jews. Yeah, that's right, I saved the Jewish. People just like to take the credit for all of my work back then. Sure, the entire war started over a sandwhich, but it ended with me, Tobi Krue DeVaca. The only person strong enough to bring down one of the smartest humans who got to live on the face of the Earth.

Okay...I did have a bit of an advantage from working with him.

It was before all of this. Before he turned on his country. Before he became a ruthless dictator.

Before I was tricked.

As the original heir to the throne of Brittania, the untold history of Brittian, I was required to go to meetings alike. To learn what would become of your world with the small sentences we exchanged with other leaders. To figure out what their plans where before they even knew. I was born a strategist. To lead my future country as king and conquer the northern hemisphere. If only that hadn't happened. The day I met Adolf Hitler. He came off as nice and wanted to help his country. His attitude confused me as his aura gave me the complete opposite. It was too convoluted. Too different. Then he offered to take me in as a protege. 'Mom, Dad, don't allow it.' the only thing I could think, but the thought wouldn't release from my head. I became the secretary to the president--soon to be dictator-- of Germany. It doesn't get better, from here, it all goes down hill.

Hitler didn't give up untill he found a Robot Vampire Nazi Zombie had held a pistol to his head.

I guess you could say Hitler was some sort of a pedophile. Yes that's right, he liked to rape little kids--like me back then for instance. I don't think that was very nice. Not at all.

I'M NOT SAYING THAT IT HAPPENED TO ME, IT WAS MY DOG. THAT'S RIGHT-- MY HUSKY.

Stupid polysexua--

Oh, yes. I went along wwith most of this man's plans ahead of time, I knew he was to become a dictator, but after telling me I lost all forms of communication. That is great. After being concealed for about a year...or two...maybe three. Okay, it was just a long time-he released me.

Hitler was now the dictator of Germany.

Everything was just spick-and-span, wasn't it? No. I needed revenge on my dog's name. For the safety of my reputation. For equality of all-- I'm boring myself. Bottom line, I went against everything I believed in to save the Jewish that day. Just to foil Hitler's plan. To end World War II.

With Liberty and Justice for all...no.

[To be continued...maybe.]

Last edited by Mao on Sat May 01, 2010 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

You're W a s t i n g my time.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our mind in the Clouds :: Chat and Share :: Stories-
Jump to: