Our mind in the Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our mind in the Clouds

A private online roleplay group, made just for fun.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Angel who Fell.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rainbows

Rainbows

The Angel who Fell. Empty
PostSubject: The Angel who Fell.   The Angel who Fell. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:16 pm

Nobody, besides me, shall post here.

"This wont be the beginning, and it wont be the end, because the beginning is too far uproad, and the end, will never be reached."-Me, Jamie L. Adair,
Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

The Angel who Fell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Angel who Fell.   The Angel who Fell. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:33 pm

Scandolous whistles, and flirty growls echoed across the depths of the 7th region of Hell as I stepped along the pathway up to Satan's Palace. A horrid place, I must say, although, it was very interesting. It tempted me to stay there longer. I would have stayed there for a very long time, many millenia, if those cursed demons just stopped their constant flirting and attempts at rape amd kidnap. I couldn't say I was rather surprised though, I was in Hell. The place were sins roamed in the millions, and roamed Daily. Maybe that was the reason why I was sent there, or why I wasn't a very famous person in the Heavens. I committed sins.

It wasn't like I cared much. I killed, I lusted, I envied, I was prideful, A sloth and a glutton at times. I made no heed to stop. I was told constant times, but I didn't care. Not at all. So, I felt rather at home in Hell, evem though I probably seemed like a white dove in a murder of pitch black, hungry crows. It most certainly seemed that way. Every. Single. Day.

"Heeeeey, Angel...You need any help gettin' where your going?" A demon chortled, a smirk on his face. He was a rather looker, I must have added, in my dismay. He was human-looking demon. Probably had extreme magickal powers in the usage of dark magic. Of course, I have learned my fair share ( And, by fair share, I mean a lot. ) of black magic in my time, so I wasn't very intimidated. He had tried to stop me from going up the hell to see the Dark Mistress, or Satan. He hissed in my face, telling me to stop, as if I would be hypnotised.

"Get the fuck out of my way, bastard." I hissed. The demon's eyes widened lightly, rather surprised to see an angel with quite the badmouth, or temper. " Now, leave me alone. I've committed sins before, I've killed before. And, I'm not afraid to do it again, or ever again, which, since I must stay here for however many millenia, I will do." I said, pursing my lips, bright blue eyes looking at the demon's dark red ones. I pushed him out of the way, and continued on foreward. Until a sudden hand grabbed my wrist.

The grasp wasn't hard or serious, more like gentle and apologetic. I looked back, and saw the handsome demon from before. He had a grin on his face, not an evil one, though. "Sorry." He said, in an almost chuckle. "You can't blame a guy for wanting a piece of an angel." I pursed my lips lightly, kind of agreeing in my head. It made sense, in the mind of a man. I shrugged my shoulders lightly, other hand lingering on the enchanted dagger I had in its holder on my side, fingering the jewel-enchanting sides. The demon, whose name I found out to be was Naruui, offered to walk me up to Satan's Palace. He continued to do this every time I had to walk up there, which was constantly.

And, that, was how I made my first friend in Hell.
Back to top Go down

The Angel who Fell.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our mind in the Clouds :: Chat and Share :: Stories-
Jump to: