Our mind in the Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our mind in the Clouds

A private online roleplay group, made just for fun.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About the leader [me] :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

About the leader [me] :D Empty
PostSubject: About the leader [me] :D   About the leader [me] :D Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:25 pm

Personality Tests
Extraversion |||||| 23%
Stability |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 50%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Intellectual |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Interdependence || 10%
Mystical |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Materialism || 10%
Narcissism |||||| 30%
Adventurousness |||||||||||||||| 70%
Work ethic |||||||||||| 50%
Conflict seeking |||||||||||||||||| 80%
Need to dominate |||||||||||| 50%
Romantic || 10%
Avoidant |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Anti-authority |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Wealth |||||||||||| 50%
Dependency || 10%
Change averse || 10%
Cautiousness |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Individuality |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Sexuality || 10%
Peter pan complex |||||||||||||| 60%
Histrionic |||||||||||| 50%
Vanity || 10%
Artistic |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Hedonism || 10%
Physical fitness |||| 20%
Religious || 10%
Paranoia |||||||||||| 50%
Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Indie || 10%

Stability results were very high which suggests you are extremely relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.

Extraversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

introverted, secretive, reclusive, tough, non social, observer, fearless, solitary, libertarian, detached, does not like to lead, outsider, abides the rules, mind over heart, good at saving money, does not like to stand out, does not make friends easily, self sufficient, not aggressive, likes the unknown, unconcerned with external opinion, strong, abstract, independent, very intellectual, analytical, high self control

Your personality type:

Quiet, kind and conscientious. Can be depended on to follow through. Usually puts the needs of others above their own needs. Stable and practical, they value security and traditions. Well-developed sense of space and function. Rich inner world of observations about people. Extremely perceptive of other's feelings. Interested in serving others.

Careers that could fit you include:

Interior decorators, designers, nurses, administrators, managers, secretaries, child care/early childhood development, social work, counselors, paralegals, clergy, office managers, shopkeepers, bookkeepers, homemakers, gardeners, clerical supervisors, curators, family practice physicians, health service workers, librarians, medical technologists, typists.

"Sensitive, gentle, and emotional; having a strong need to find some sort of magical harmony and beauty. Artistic in nature, she longs to find a partner who finds these things important as well; however, having trouble finding such a perfect person. Keeps a close eye on her emotional and how much of herself is given to others. she must always know where she stands with others and longs to be regarded with respect. her taste are geared to the artistically beautiful and refined, but she can be harsh and critical of works of art and creativity. Yearns to make friends with those who can help build her intelligence and artistic ability."

Has strong emotional demands and is picky when it comes to choosing a partner. she chooses to remain emotionally distant and uninvolved in relationships.

Is bothered when her needs and desires are misunderstood and she feels there is no one to turn to or rely on. her self-centered attitude can cause her to be easily offended.

"Is emotionally demanding, especially during intimate moments, which leaves her feeling frustrated because she is unable to find a perfect union."

Conceited and is easily insulted.
"Feels she is in a hopeless situation, which causes her to feel depressed. she resists things which she finds difficult or not to her liking and shields herself from the things which irritate her. "

Introverted (I) 68% Extraverted (E) 32%
Sensing (S) 50% Intuitive (N) 50%
Thinking (T) 70% Feeling (F) 30%
Judging (J) 77% Perceiving (P) 23%
Back to top Go down
https://omclouds.forumotion.net

About the leader [me] :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our mind in the Clouds :: Important Notices :: Announcements and Rules-
Jump to: