Our mind in the Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our mind in the Clouds

A private online roleplay group, made just for fun.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No name :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

No name :D Empty
PostSubject: No name :D   No name :D Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:52 pm

Weeeeeelll, I was surfing the web and found this,

“I’m so troubling…
I don’t know why,
But I wish the darkness would just..
Let me sink in,
Be forgotten, never remembered,
If I was just invisible…

Wouldn’t everyone be happy? Wouldn’t everyone be happen if I didn’t exist? I just wish I didn’t hurt people, accidently and purposely. I never thing, I just, I just don’t know. I can just imagine my friends, disappearing right before my face. I don’t understand.. Why does it pain me? I am not suppose to feel such thing. I was always suppose to not care, to not cry. Yet, I do care, when they leave me, one by one. It was like they took a ticket, and waited. Every single friend leaves. Usually, my heart would heal, and shape itself, for the better. But nothing can be brought back perfect after it has broken. Plus, the memories can’t fade, they can’t. I feel so vulnerable without my friends. Yet, I tell them, it doesn’t matter, go and walk if you wish. When can I just melt away, like any other thing. Why does my life have to be reality, if I live, can’t I at least be something that dies quicker? I cannot cherish life, because, life itself, hates me. I tell them, I can’t feel pain, I can’t. But when they leave me, it’s unbearable. My inner self screams sorry and don’t go, but the words my heart speak never reaches earth. I wish I could be dead, be different. I do not want to try living my life to the fullest; I shall not even dare try to accomplish anything out of the ordinary. I want to be normal, someone who makes friends laugh, I wish they could understand, but they never will, because..I will never tell them. No, not yet. I feel that I will keep my emotions to myself, and my family- I barely know them. I never count my family as my family, I count my friends as my family, technically..I couldn’t live without them, yet I tell you..I don’t need you. I wish I could just..melt away.
Please..don’t leave..

I’ll sit here in the snow,
Dreaming of the everlasting painful memories,
Drowned in sorrow and crimson liquid,
The dying white and scarlet roses,
Falling.
Hearing myself saying,
Telling you to just go,
But that’s all a lie,
My face emotionless,
My heart pale,
My soul screaming the lasting words,
The ones which echo through the mountains,

Please,
Don’t leave me. -anonymous “

I don't know who it's by, but I really like how she/he came out with the honest, so I'm posting it here. Tell me wha-cha-think,
So honest. o.o
Back to top Go down
https://omclouds.forumotion.net

No name :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our mind in the Clouds :: Chat and Share :: Stories-
Jump to: