Our mind in the Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our mind in the Clouds

A private online roleplay group, made just for fun.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai

Kai

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles Empty
PostSubject: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:36 pm

Post them here. If I hate it, I'll murder yhuu : P
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:54 pm

Yesung Keul Yu.
I am the ALCHEMIST.

- Age / Seven-teen
- Hair color / Light Brown
- Eye color / Dark Brown
- Birthday / December, twenty-fourth
- Height / 150cm
- Sexuality/ Bisexual

MY LIFE.
Well, I was raised in Seoul, South Korea. Wait! I completely forgot about birth! Eum, I was born in Montreal, Quebec, but shortly after birth I was 'shipped vigarously', in my opinion, to Seoul South Korea. Apparently, my mother was in a rush as always. She never seemed to have any time on her hands and dispite the fact she was just allowed out of the house again, to South Korea we went.

From there I remember an older brother who always seemed a little too nice to me and my father, who always put me first. He used to take me to Olympic Park in Seoul every week with my brother. Father would even just drop his piles of work to spend time with brother and I. He was the COMPLETE opposite of mother.

The time came for another child, this time it was a girl and around the time mother and father were arguing... a lot. It all ended with a divorce and father took all three of us with him so that our mom could have her way living with work.

We went to London, England where my brother soon moved out. My little sister had a terribly weak immune system so she was sick daily. I couldn't walk to school due to its far being and busses around this side of town were always packed. I guess this was for my own good, but father sent me to Hong Kong's School of Hundred Thoughts as a transfer student. There I leard my family's history that was never told to me.

HOW I ACT.
I probably love you, because I'm so naive and seldom stupid. I am also crazy and lazy, such a daydreamer at that. Many thoughts come to me only in such a daze. Many would say that I'm shy and modest only to look at the inside. Outside, all they see is a hot asian guy or a asian cutie. I have only taelent to play the violin, cello, and flute. I am in no position for sports. It just scares me, being around som many people...tackling someone I don't even know.

I also take pride in using my own languages. My mother was Korean, alas my father is vietnamese. I enjoy both cultures and might in fact curse someone under my breath. My favorite phrase? Must be 'May di an cuc.' meaning: Go eat crap...only with a lot more insulting words than that.

I AM FOND OF.
likes - I love eating Phở. I also love it when people tend to help me as something bad strikes. I am in fact shy, but I still need help as a human being. There's nothing fun about being knocked down for absolutely no good reason! I do love England itself and art. I also love to laugh every once in a while. My family is also my love, it's always together in my mind.

IT DISGUST ME.
dislikes - Em, when people barrage me with questions, I get so confused! I kind of just stare into space thinking if this is actually happening to me. Normally people don't talk or pay any attention to me, so I'm not used to it. I absolutely hate loosing my I-pod. I can't always magically know where it is. Smoking irritates me so, and I cannot stand to see people harming their bodies in such a way. Lightning absolutely frightens me! Though it is a fear, it scares me to death. Dad also said I might as well be a vegitarian: I'm not too fond of meat. If you give it to me, I'll do my best to stomache it.

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles 30j002t

MY PUPPETEER.
K I R A--xxX.

POST STYLE

I've never ever forgotten you
나는 결코 이제까지 나가 당신을 단지 생각한 당신 잊다 것이

I've only thought of you

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles 4084547104_4c2b0dfb38-1

ϐץєσuиg-ҝєuи ћiєuиjσҝ

EXAMPLE EXAMPLE.

Byeoung sat at a table, alone. He began remenissing back to his old school. "Well, here is better than where I used to be. Surrounded by girls...getting hit like an atomic bomb with questions." he said softly. There was no way on Earth that he would miss that. It was a relief to be away from all of the noise for a while. The only thing bothering him were the sounds of everyone else. Hearing that, 'Oh, you're so cute!' Or, 'He's so sexy!' wouldn't be bad sometimes. In some sort of twisted way, that was the lifestyle he was used to. At this school, he could only think about how many homosexual couples there would be and lastly, would he be dragged into one?

THe boy opened the green and black striped lunch box to reveal some tao and bread. He liked eating the bread by itself, ignoring the tao, but he had to eat at least a little meat...at least once a week. 'Only once a week.', he told himself as he stomached the protein. Beyoung began shivvering, though he was used to the cold. There was something wrong about this. 'What father said is coming true?' He used to always hear, 'If you donnot take your vitamins, you'll always be freezing cold in warm places. "I wish I had my jacket..." He said quietly as he picked up and drank some coke.He laughed to himself, "Isn't that nice? Traditional food with a soda."

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles Leehongkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiнῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles LeeHongKiiiiiiiнῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles Hhhhhнῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles 4104684083_fe9cbae675-1

Then what are you? Have you forgotten me?
다음 당신은 무엇인가? 당신은 저를 잊었는가? 책략의 눈물은 나의 눈에서 떨어지고 있다
Tears of deceit are falling from my eyes
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:39 pm

Erik Shine Hye.
I am the WAR.

- Age / Seven-teen
- Hair color / Black
- Eye color / Dark Brown
- Birthday / May, thirteenth
- Height / 5'6
- Sexuality/ Bisexual

MY LIFE.
Erik's mother died giving birth to him. His father couldn't seem to take it, so when he was still a young boy, his father died of depression. Afterwards, Erik lived with his grandparents in Hong Kong. He started to take a love of warfare and tactical strategies, because his grandfather participated in many of China's wars himself. It was a natural ability that he had. He started playing board games to help him with this talent at the age of five.

Erik's specialty in board games includes Xiangqi and backgamond. He has never lost a game of either since he has started playing. So many differences between his past and now his very open furure. He has the power philosophy of the war is what his grandfather told him and under Erik's use it will not go to waste.

HOW I ACT.
A bit perverted at times, but never gets too arrogant. He still has a romantic side too. He's been loner for most of his life, untill high school. Meeting new people sharing the same intrest, his mellow mood gave him new opprotunities. Always cares for people, if he knows you or not, Erik is a little trickster though, so watch your back.

I love my culture. Koreans rock FTW!

I AM FOND OF.
likes - Rainy/Snowy Days, Music, Art, Being Alone, playing board games, and spending time with his elders. I especially like my mask, it makes me feel secure.

IT DISGUST ME.
dislikes - Sports, Feeling like a Bother, cake, and taking things away from other people

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles 20080226222531_s

MY PUPPETEER.
Kami.

POST STYLE

Look at me, look at me; don't always think of him
Doesn't love, doesn't love; he doesn't love you
You're more perfect than he is.
看我看看我 不要总是想着他
不爱不爱他不爱你
你的完美胜过他

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles 0006yrz5-1

єriҝ|σ|- sћiиєћyє

EXAMPLE EXAMPLE.

Byeoung sat at a table, alone. He began remenissing back to his old school. "Well, here is better than where I used to be. Surrounded by girls...getting hit like an atomic bomb with questions." he said softly. There was no way on Earth that he would miss that. It was a relief to be away from all of the noise for a while. The only thing bothering him were the sounds of everyone else. Hearing that, 'Oh, you're so cute!' Or, 'He's so sexy!' wouldn't be bad sometimes. In some sort of twisted way, that was the lifestyle he was used to. At this school, he could only think about how many homosexual couples there would be and lastly, would he be dragged into one?

THe boy opened the green and black striped lunch box to reveal some tao and bread. He liked eating the bread by itself, ignoring the tao, but he had to eat at least a little meat...at least once a week. 'Only once a week.', he told himself as he stomached the protein. Beyoung began shivvering, though he was used to the cold. There was something wrong about this. 'What father said is coming true?' He used to always hear, 'If you donnot take your vitamins, you'll always be freezing cold in warm places. "I wish I had my jacket..." He said quietly as he picked up and drank some coke.He laughed to himself, "Isn't that nice? Traditional food with a soda."

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles 3535c659нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles A4f39c1a

Don't always stare at that cell phone
Don't be so half-hearted again
You understand; you're very clear; my Super Girl.
不要在盯着那手机
不要再那三心二意
你明白的 你清楚的 我的超级的女孩

Last edited by Kami on Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:10 pm

Alyce Chromo
The Yang

- Age / Seventeen
- Hair color / Black with multiple colored highlights
- Eye color / Dark blue, but can be seen pupil - less
- Birthday / June, The First
- Height / 5'6
- Sexuality / Straight

MY LIFE. I was born in England, London, along with my twin sister. At the age of five we discovered our powers and kept it a secret. A couple years passed and we were ten, A modern age Jack The Ripper came and killed our parents. luckily we were able to fend for ourselves and protect ourselves. We were sent to the adoption house where a couple adopted us. They were quite nice, not long we discovered they also had powers.

On the day of Field day for school we each discovered I had ashtma, I was quickly sent to the hospital. Luckily my sister is healthy, as for me, I still suffer from ashtma. I am able still to live a good life. Now in school, I became the sucessful, popular, trouble maker. I wasn't popular slut kind, but the kind everyone knew, the person who made the pops looked retarded.

HOW I ACT. It's quite hard to be around me, or people say atleast. Why? I don't really know, though it might be the fact I'm bi-polar. I can be loud and talktive, yet I can be quiet. Sometimes I feel fairly happy, but I feel rather depressed, though I don't show it. I tend to hide under a mask of happiness, making my life a lie. I smile to make you smile, I live to make you smile. Thats all. i can act rather rude, I can act rather polite. I'm just like that I guess. But theres a funny fact that I can easily fall for guys, yet it's not easy. It seems I'm just another oxi moron.
I AM FOND OF.
- England
- Animals
- The Dark~
- Magic
- The Earth
IT DISGUST ME.
- Others in pain
- Hot, dry temperture
- Flirty idiots
- Abusers
- Rude humans
- Sterotypes
[MY PUPPETEER. Emzies The Head Cloud
нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles A1c4e6cc1cce0c201c9e722e79befa6e_2f
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kurumi Tasukizama
The Action

- Age / Eighteen
- Hair color / Brown with a hint of red
- Eye color / Pure blackish brown
- Birthday / September, The Sixth
- Height / 5'5
- Sexuality / Straight

MY LIFE. Hmmm. I came from Japan. I'm fairly happy with life. Past, has been a mega pain, but I keep smiling. I really have nothing to say.My past? Oh well let me explain. I grew up on the outskirts of Japan, in a old timy village. It was fun at first. Until my parents started to abuse me.

Years later they divorced, forcing me to choose a side. I loved them both so dearly. i was going to choose my mother, since she didn't abuse me so harsh, but before I could she died from ashtma attack caused by a car accident. So I went with father. We were quite poor, so I had to quit school for awhile and work at the factories with others.

As work days pass by the manager took a liking of me and tried to harrass me, though I resist, and of course he fired me. I left again looking for jobs, it always ended up the same way though. After that my pet cat, Choco, the one I have been with died, how you ask? Well my little brother is mental, though my dad doesn't agree to putting him in the crazy house.

Yes well, my little brother craved Choco's eyes....out. It was a horrid sight. After yelling at my brother my father locked me up in my room. I was in my room for some time. But it was good, I was able to train for any type of fighting. Then when I kicked my door down. I discovered my father and brother had left me.

Though sins were commited, I love them as my family. I cannot find the power to hate. For hating is the biggest sin of all. Now I'm here, though the scars on my back still last, from whippings mother and father gave me.
HOW I ACT. I'm bubbly, happy, full of energy, and smart. ~
I AM FOND OF.
Everything!
IT DISGUST ME.
- None. I want to give all things a chance.
нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles Otsuka
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paisley Vinci
The Musical

- Age / Sixteen.
- Hair color / Brown
- Eye color / Blue
- Birthday / March, twenty-second
- Height / 6'0
- Sexuality / bisexual

MY LIFE.[bio]
-look at his twin's profile-
HOW I ACT.[personality] I can find any beat of music in anything. I can play all instruments just by touching it. And so i'm quite addicted to it. I am bi-polar, but not so much. I am rather quiet, I love to read. Yet at times I am with my brother and tend to be rather loud. I smile very easily, and kind of hate the fact girls fall over for me. I can't really be mad at someone.

I AM FOND OF.[likes]
- Everything else.
IT DISGUST ME.[dislikes]
- Bossy people
- Mean people
- My name

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles 1250957698623

Last edited by Emzies The Head Cloud on Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://omclouds.forumotion.net
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:11 pm

Ѧʅӌϲә ʗɧɾomo
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

B E C A U S E. I AM
destruction.
B E C A U S E. I AM
darkness.
B E C A U S E. I AM
Alyce.
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles Sar20bennett-1

"Cause. You don't understand" She said.

Hush my darling.
I t ' s in f a c t,
what t h e y not s a y,
It's i n fact,
w h a t they d o n ' t say.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paisley Vinci
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

B E C A U S E. I AM
music.
B E C A U S E. I AM
an artist.
B E C A U S E. I AM
Paisley.
нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles 1250957698623-1

"Cause. You don't understand" he said.

It's just Pay Pay, please not Paisley.
I t ' s like m u s i c,
The b e a t I h e a r,
It's l i k e music,
c a n ' t you h e a r it.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurumi Tasukizama
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

B E C A U S E. I AM
skilled.
B E C A U S E. I AM
a fighter.
B E C A U S E. I AM
Kurumi.
нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles Ai_otsuka_pb2-med

"Cause. You don't understand" she said.

I want to release all the regrets.
I t ' s the s k i l l,
The e n e r g y it's u n b e a r a b l e,
It's l i k e that,
c a n ' t you u n d e r s t a n d me.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Last edited by Emzies The Head Cloud on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://omclouds.forumotion.net
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:35 pm

Kurai Sousuke Tribal.
I am the MIND.

- Age / Six-teen
- Hair color / Black
- Eye color / Dark Brown
- Birthday / September, nine-teenth
- Height / 5'5
- Sexuality/ Bisexual

MY LIFE.
'I am an only child. It’s not that bad but the fact that I don’t have that many friends it’s kinda lonely. Not too many people know that…I’m afraid of what they think about me if I show my brilliance. Well this might be a good part to add into my bio…why I am so shy. Well you see I went to a really awful public school when I was younger and I was constantly picked on…mainly for my height and that I like physics so much. It was pretty much like that until I transferred schools in 8th grade. Needless to say that really had an effect on my and made me extremely self conscious and well shy….but can you really blame me? I mean guess you can but then again you don’t really know me and how that made me feel. Words are very powerful things and they can hurt or they can help.'

There is a lot of things that people don't know about Kurai. For one there is the person he was before he came to high school. Before high school he was the awkward kid. He was quite a bookworm because he took comfort in the solitude books provided him. Bullying was a problem for him back then and girls avoided contact with him. You can say middle school was hell for him but a lot changed the when he started high school.

HOW I ACT.
Kurai is like a sour patch head. His sour then his sweet. He always walks around with a light swagger, as if the world owes him something. Never does he smile, you'll be lucky to catch him smirking (( Even luckier if he isn't sleepy )). You say something wrong to him or anyone else and his around-he will get in you're face. His temper is short and his attention span is shorter. But under all the bad there is good, no one has yet to break that shield he has over his heart and mind.

'I Can be a male b***h sometimes. I really don't like listening to idiotic things, and if you birng up something just so, there is a slight chance I'll think it's cute. Some say I'm a ***** because I find little boys especially cute. I only seek to pleasure the one I love and if they wish for it, it is my command. I seek to prove you all that I am the greatest performer! If my plan starts will a horrible, grosteque prelude, it will end as a grand finale!'

I AM FOND OF.
likes - Take interests in robots, electricity, science, reading, language arts.

IT DISGUST ME.
dislikes - SportsAnything wet, rain, eating, your face, and preps.

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles Kenichi_10-1

MY PUPPETEER.
Kami.

POST STYLE

Oh My Super Girl; you are my Baby Girl
Oh My Super Girl你是我的 Baby Girl

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles Miura-1-1-1

|є||fσrєward|- --

EXAMPLE EXAMPLE.

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles Haruma

He can't see your beauty; the magic behind that ordinary exterior.
他看不见你的美丽 平凡背后的魔力

Last edited by Kami on Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

Location : In a house, on a street, in a neighbourhood, you stalker.

PostSubject: Re: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:44 pm

+Kaname, Miyuki+
+I Am The Well-Being Health+

Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark brown/ Onyx
Birthday: October 28, 1993
Height: 5'4
Sexuality: Straight

My Life...
I have never known my parents, and surprisingly,
I'm not bothered by that fact. I was raised under the care
of Dr. Ishida Kaname, a doctor specializing in Metaphysics, or
Ontology. Ever since the age of 7, when I had studied
further of Ontology, I have always wondered of existence, of
being, and I strive to learn more.

My sibling, Minami Kaname, died of the influenza at the
young age of 3, when I was age 7, the year I started
studying medicine. The medicine of existence, at least.

How I Act...
I'm a natural-born leader, and I'm sure as hell not
afraid to take the lead! I'm known by many people
to be loud, over-excited, and just plain imaginative.
I don't like being alone for very long, or I'll
get bored. A bored Miyuki is not a very good thing.

I try to live for the moment, and I try not to waste the
precious seconds of my life by moping. Underneath my
energized exterior, though, I can be deathly serious if the
situation calls for it.

My powers? Pffft. It's not like I haven't noticed them
before... To tell you the truth, I was a little scared of them
at first. I dunno really; maybe I am still scared of them...

I Am Fond Of...
~ Nature
~ The Color Red
~ Ice Cream...?
~ Novels
~ Cheesy Soap Operas!

It Disgust Me...
~ God, there's nothing more that I hate than bad boys.
~ Action movies
~ Violence

My Puppeteer...
Rawr

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles Sawajiri_erika

Last edited by Rawr on Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

PostSubject: Re: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:09 pm

+Yoo Si Hyun+
*I Am The Chi Qi*

Hair Color: Raven Black
Eye Color: Onyx
Birthday: March 19, 1992
Height: 5'8
Sexuality: Bisexual

My Life...
My life is a pampered one, to say the least. I was born
in the city of Daegu, Korea, and my mother and father
are sophisticated people. My father is the CEO of a
Manufacturing Company, whilst my mother is a lawyer.
I've always felt detached to both of them, and so soon
after I turned 18 years old, I moved out and got my own place.

Ever since I was a child, I have learned of "energy flow", or
Qi; or more commonly known as Chi. In my solitudious childhood,
I studied Qi; the many concepts, basics, and principles.
I spend time constantly in tune with my inner energy.

How I Act...
I often act charming, if not detached from everything
and everyone else. I tend to focus a lot on my energies
and the energies of others. I know when to hold my tongue,
and when to come clean. I am concious of everything that is
around me. I come across as quiet and maybe a little cold-
hearted, but I'm just a naturally mysterious person *grin*.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a player, but I just love
being with someone. Other times, I just like being by my lone-
some; after all, it's always been like that since I was a child.
My personal motto is: Once you start something, don't stop it.

My powers? Well... I don't really make a big deal out of them.
They're just... there. Of course, I haven't told anyone about
them, and I don't plan to do so anytime soon.

I Am Fond Of...
~ Meditating
~ Being Alone
~ Concentrating
~ Tai Chi

It Disgust Me...
~ Noisiness. I absolutely hate it.
~ Commotion
~ Loud rock music
~ Distracting, obnoxious things (and people)

My Puppeteer
Rawr

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles Ad9e7d1904a8155e42a9ad311

Last edited by Rawr on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:30 pm

(( Nope! I didn't decorate them. BUT, don't worry, my styles will make up for that. ;D ))

☮️ Nallia Lee Chromo ☮️
I am the YIN ☯️

•- Seventeen
•- Blonde
•- Blue
•- March, 17th 1992
•- 5'3"
•- Heterosexual

MY LIFE.
Nailia was born in England, London, along with her twin sister. At the age of five they discovered their powers and kept it a secret. A couple years passed and they were ten, A modern age Jack The Ripper came and killed their parents. luckily they were able to fend for themselves and protect themselves. They were sent to the adoption house where a couple adopted them. They were quite nice, not long after, they discovered the twins had powers.

Her sister, being the trouble maker, one of the popular kids, but not the rude, whore-ish types. Nailia was also rather popular, but she tended to hang out with a different crowd. Many guys had crushes on her, and tried to ask her out. She never said yes, but simply smiled an innocent smile, and went along gracefully. When she found out her sister had asthma, she was almost heartbroken, and spent many days asking her sister constantly if she was okay. It didn't matter what her sister did, she loved her anyways.

HOW I ACT.
Nallia is a rather happy, go lucky girl. She dislikes any kind of fighting, and it's really hard to get the girl down, since she is constantly in happy and cheery mood. She constantly has a cheery, bright aura around her that is hard to miss, always attempting to brighten up the day with her perfect, white smile, which she is never shy of showing. A rather innocent, possibly clueless girl. She is very naive, though, questioning things like a small child.

I AM FOND OF.
- Peace!
-The color white.
-Reading.
-Laughing.
-Smiling.
-Bright, sunny days,
-Her sister.

IT DISGUST ME.
-Fighting.
-Sadness.
-Her sister's asthma
-Really mean people.
-Anger.
-Drugs.

MY PUPPETEER.
-Rainbows

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles Blonde-2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

☮️ Micheal Orea Louis☮️
I am the Magician

•- Seventeen
•- Light brown, blonde highlights
•- Light blue.
•- March, 17th 1992
•- 5'6"
•- Bisexual

MY LIFE.
Micheal was born into a normal family, a normal family. Had he known what he was, and that he was different, he would have ran away from that family, far before anything bad happened, as it did. He was born in a normal, happy family. A mom, a dad, a brother and a sister. When he was young, he accidently, and unknowingly started a fire, with his powers he had since birth. Everybody, besides his brother lived, and got out safely. Nobody was then blamed for the fire.

After several years, when he was about 14, he began having horrible nightmares about the fire he started that killed his sibling. The family wasn't so happy anymore. His sister was a drug addict and his parents were both in a deep depression, drinking, smoking, abusing to fill the void in their life, which was their favorite son, . Every nightmare he had, nobody ever came to him, with soft embraces, and hushing voices. He was soon sick of the nightmares, sick of the family. He had grown to resent his family, the scars that trailed along his arms, along his mind, and ran away, soon being taken in by another Magician, one who was wise, and old. One that got him started in his studies of the magic, the mystic.

HOW I ACT.
Micheal is rather quiet, a bookworm of sorts. Reading, learning, practicing his magic in quiet sanctuary, wherever he can find it. But, he acts differently with friends, who he just acts like a normal person, with warm smiles, and soft laughs, bright blue eyes shimmering behind long, dark lashes. He was a rather bright boy, a glow taking it's spot around him as he wandered around the grounds. If you were to catch him studying and practicing, you would see him with a constant grin, and interested eyes, seeming almost extremely excited to be doing what he was doing. But, don't get your hopes up, he practices in hidden places. If you happen to be a stranger, don't be surprised when he seems rather shy and more quiet than usual, maybe even a small bit nervous. But, it doesn't happen with everybody, just certain strangers.

I AM FOND OF.
-Magic
-Studying magic.
-Using magic.
-Quiet places.
-Calming scenery.
-Friends.
-Love.

IT DISGUST ME.
-Loud, obnoxious noises.
-Hate.
-Insults.
-Nightmares.
-Fire.
-Smoke.
-Whiney people.

MY PUPPETEER.
Rainbows

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles Backbone_by_muchlikefalling
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
☮️ Alec Lynn Vinci☮️
I am the ART.

•- Sixteen
•- Brunette
•- Blue
•- March 2st 1993
•- 5'3"
•- Bisexual

MY LIFE.
Alec was born in France, along with his twin brother. Their mother was a very busy lady, a very famous fashion designer, and their father was also fairly busy, but was home more often than his wife, who seemed to care more about fashion than she did her family. But, their father soon god deported, to China to be a permanant CEO of a company. Their mother stayed in France, but did visit them every now and again with happy hugs and gifts. Maybe six times a yea they saw their mother, which was fine with them. They were just fine with the big house to themselves, the large garden, and the workers to play with. They're lives never got very boring

HOW I ACT.
Alec is a rather flamboyant boy, stubborn, blunt and arrogant. He is more of the social type, getting together with friends and laughing, stirring in the small bit of the latest gossip, or his newest masterpiece. He's a tad flirty, and is quite the jealous type, but it's still hard to upset him, unless you are really trying to. He is quite the short one, compared to his brother, and he was teased by it many, many times.

I AM FOND OF.
-Art
-Painting.
-Sketching
-Colors
-Friends
-Laughing.

IT DISGUST ME.
-Bad art.
-Posers.
-Stereotypes.
-Being short.
-Insults.
-Dogs.

MY PUPPETEER.
Rainbows

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles 1250957698623copy-2-1

Last edited by Rainbows on Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:31 pm

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles Blonde-2

☮ йallιa Lэε Cнгoмo
I am the PEACE, THE HAPPINESS, THE YIN ☯️

P E A C E
It does n o t mean..
To be in a p l a c e where there is n o noise..
Or f.i.g.h.t.i.n.g, or w-a-r.. , , , trouble..
It means to b e in the M I D S T...
Of those t h i n g s. . . And , , ,
S t i l l be calm in your..
H E A R T ❤️

☯═┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈═☯

(( DONE. FIN~AL~LY. ))

☯═┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈═☯

Let it all just be P E A C E . . .
So, please just let all the f.i.g.h.t.i.n.g. CEASE. . .
And, may your t r o u b l e s be L E S S,
And, your b-l-e-s-s-i-n-g-s be MORE. . .
And, nothing but H.A.P.P.I.N.E.S.S. . .
Come through your D o o r.

▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles 1250957698623copy-2-1-1

Alэc Lўпn Vιпcї

I am the COLORS, THE PAINTS, THE ART.

Aspire to the P r i n c i b l e . . .
Behave with v.i.r.t.u.e , , ,
Abide by b-e-n-e-l-o-v-e-n-c-e a-a-nd . .
Immerse yourself in the A R T S . .
Because, ART is the l i e , ,
That will tell us the t r u t h.

·.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.·

·.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.·

Fall in l o v e or fall in h a t e . .
Make a m.e.s.s or make a.r.t. . .
D-a-n-c-e on the tables, or s i t in the corner.
Life is d i v i n e chaos, e-m-b-r-a-c-e it . . .
And, E N J O Y the R I D E . .

▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles Backbone_by_muchlikefalling

мicнєal Oѓёa Lσυϊs

I am the ILLUSION, the WONDER, the MAGICIAN.

M a g i c is the sun that , , ,
Makes a r.a.i.n.b.o.w. out of rain..
A n d. . .
M-a-g-i-c keeps the d r e a m alive,
to try a g a i n and a.g.a.i.n

═════════════════════════════════════════════

═════════════════════════════════════════════

L o v e is not first s i g h t . . .
K.n.o.l.e.d.g.e is not the key , , ,
M A G I C is n.o.t pretend , ,
P-e-a-c-e is not a paper . .
And, G.o.o.d.b.y.e. is not the e-n-d.

Last edited by Rainbows on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

PostSubject: Re: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:53 pm

+Katsuya, Shinichi+
-I Am The Justice Law-

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Birthday: September 21, 1992
Height: 5'7
Sexuality: Bisexual

My Life...
I was born in the city of Kyoto, Japan, and raised by my
single father, an attorney of law. My father was the one
who had taught me of the philosophy of law: Jurisprudence,
as it is known. At a young age, I have learned of the
aspects and facts of this philosophy, adapting to it
as a way of living.

I have kept my powers secret from everyone. I have
never seen my birth mother in my life, nor do I wish I did.
I have no siblings, either; at least, none that I know of.

How I Act...
I'm not going to beat around the bush; I'm a very
serious and straight-forward person. If you stand in
my way, you will suffer the consequences. I don't
believe in wasting time; wasting time is also wasting
money. If I don't want to talk you, I will simply
ignore you and go along with my business.

Piss me off, and I'll strike back; no one can mess
with me and get away unscathed. Never. I live to
reinforce the law under any circumstances.
My personal motto: The Law is the very foundation
of our lives.

I Am Fond Of...
~ Good, well-written detecive novels
~ Studying
~ Work
~ Solitude
~ The Rain

It Disgust Me...
~ I seriously hate wasting time.
~ Free Time
~ Cheesiness
~ Whiny, obnoxious, idle people

My Puppeteer
Rawr

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles Jun_matsumoto
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Profiles
Page 1 of 1