Our mind in the Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our mind in the Clouds

A private online roleplay group, made just for fun.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai

Kai

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Empty
PostSubject: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:57 pm

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Magic_by_Cruenta

Semi-Litxxxxxxxxxx --Lit

;; Profile Thread ;;

The Hundred Schools of Thought, your school..or is it? Here, consists of all stereotypes known to man. There's your typical bullying, getting barraged with homework and all other things that tend to occur at school - yes, including love, my friend. The Hundred Schools of Thought are taught within one building in Hong Kong. The Hundred schools, are in your mind, but in such a world, different philosophy are given at birth and put to use during teenage years. To go to school with those having such powers, almost all seems as an illusion. Maybe you're an illusion? Seldom students have began taking philosophy to such as a different level. That's starting to change with a new generation. Many have began using such thoughts as to create disease to others and test their conclusions on the innocent. This gives a--new definition to surviving High School, no?

яůℓэʂ

General Hmm, always follow the Gaia's TOS. This thread is currently PG-16. Romance is encouraged; Fighting is encouraged; Cursing is allowed. Absolutely NO Cybering, God-modding, etc. [Hmm, anything like sex weather homosexual or hetrosexual? There's a little thing called time skips, jerk.] NO anime pictures please. Real people only; celebrities are fine! Pretty post will earn you a cookie. c: For all Skeletons, PM 'K I R A--xxX' with the title; "My Philosophy" After you are accepted, please post your skeleton in the profile thread.

Posting For posting, you will need a picture of your character, and a name. I will murder you personally if you post a one liner. Always post in Third Person. A minimum of ten sentences is required....fine, eight then. No more than 6 Paragraphs. Spelling and grammar should be accurate. When you are speaking, use "Quotation Marks." and color would be nice too, please? Thoughts are in 'italics', and texting is underline and color as well. You know what to do for OOC. There will be a thread for OOC's, so please, post in that thread instead.

Commitment Is posting at least once a day hard? Two paragraphs per day? I want this thread of be long-term. If you planning on quitting, please say so. If you will not be here for more than two days, please say so. If you do not post in less than three days, then I will send you a PM. After two more days, you'll get another PM. One more day; your last warning. The next day, you will be removed from the RP.

I AM the HEART .kokoro of this Role-Play. What I say, will happen. If you get into an argument with another member, roll the dice.

тнє ρσѕιтισηѕ

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Leehongkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix
THE ALCHEMIST.
Taken // Open // Reserved.
Name ; Yesung Keul Yu
Age ; Seventeen
Sexuality; Bisexual
Taken by ; K I R A--xxX

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Backbone_by_muchlikefalling-1
THE MAGICIAN.
Name ; Micheal Orea Louis
Age ; Seven-teen
Sexuality; Bisexual
Taken by ; Rainbows

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Blonde-2-1
THE YIN.
Name ; Nallia Lee Chromo
Age ; Seven- teen
Sexuality; Hetrosexual
Taken by ; Rainbows

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș A1c4e6cc1cce0c201c9e722e79befa6e-1
THE YANG.
Name ; Alyce Chromo
Age ; Seventeen
Sexuality; Hetrosexual
Taken by ; Emzies

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Ad9e7d1904a8155e42a9ad311-1
THE QI.
Name ;Yoo Si Hyun
Age ; Eight-teen
Sexuality; Bisexual
Taken by ;rawr

THE ZEN.
Name ;
Age ;
Taken by ;

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Otsuka-1
THE ACTION.
Name ;Kurumi Tasukizama
Age ; Eight-teen
Sexuality; Hetrosexual
Taken by ; Emzies

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș 1250957698623-1-1
THE ART.
Name ; Alec Lynn Vinci
Age ; Six-teen
Sexuality; Bisexual
Taken by ; Rainbows

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Jun_matsumoto-1
THE LAW.
Name ; Katsuya, Shinichi
Age ; Seven-teen
Sexuality; Bisexual
Taken by ;rawr

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Haruma
THE MIND.
Name ;Kurai Sousuke Tribal
Age ; Six-teen
Sexuality; Bisexual
Taken by ; Kami

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș 1250957698623-1
THE MUSIC.
Name ;Paisley Vinci
Age ; Six-teen
Sexuality; Bisexual
Taken by ;Emzies

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Sawajiri_erika-1
THE HEALTH.
Name ; Miyuki Kaname
Age ; Six-teen
Sexuality; Hetrosexual
Taken by ;rawr

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș 3535c659
THE WAR.
Name ;Erik Shine Hye
Age ; Seven-teen
Sexuality; Bisexual
Taken by ;Kami

Last edited by Kami on Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:48 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:59 pm

iŋfσ

THE ALCHEMIST He has been born with the power of alchemy without knowing where it came from. Usining it secretly in his bast, he onlt thought of himself as somewhat a disgrase for hurting those innocent by accident. Alchemy

THE MAGICIAN His story is one known to all man. The Magician has the power to create illusions before your eyes. He can perform all tricks known to man. Well, this one magician did reveal his trick, 'it is magic.' The words he used to tell his friends. He often used such skills and became an overjoyed prankster. Magic

THE YIN. + THE YANG.Yin and yang are foreseen to arise together from an initial quiescence or emptiness, and to continue moving in tandem until quiescence is reached again. The two are opposing forces, but are always seen together. You cannot have one without the other following around. It is impossible to talk about yin or yang without some reference to the opposite: Yin–Yang are rooted together. Since Yin and Yang are created together in a single movement, they are bound together as parts of a mutual whole. Good Magic - Dark Magic

THE QI. This is it's quite lesser known name, but perhaps if I say...chi? Or even chakra. Qi holds the natural energy flow for most living things, but the only ones knowing this at birth are THE ALCHEMIST and THE MAGICIAN. Due to the name it goes by, seldom reconize it. It seems to stay hidden from others as if avoiding everyone. Can draw blood from the opponents body from distance, will, and thin air.

THE ZEN. 'The five houses of Zen.' 'Zen Meditation.' Zen asserts, that all sentient beings have nature, the universal nature of inherent wisdom and virtue, and emphasizes that nature is nothing other than the nature of the mind itself. The aim of Zen practice is to discover this nature within each person, through meditation and mindfulness of daily experiences. Meditates to acheive weapons before themself.

THE ACTION 'Action theory is an area in philosophy concerned with theories about the processes causing intentional (willful) human bodily movements of more or less complex kind.' Do you honsestly expect to know every fighting style or purposely every sports team? Who knows. The Action is reckeless and performs at its own will. Often, without any sign of warning. Highly skilled in all fighting styles.

THE ART. Aesthetics is a branch of philosophy dealing with the nature of beauty, art, and taste, and with the creation and appreciation of beauty. It is more scientifically defined as the study of sensory or sensori-emotional values, sometimes called judgments of sentiment and taste. More broadly, scholars in the field define aesthetics as "critical reflection on art, culture and nature." The Art is a very calm willed person and isn't afraid to be expressive. Uses scrolls and draws on them with a traditional brush. Those images then come to life.

THE LAW. Jurisprudence is the theory and philosophy of law. Scholars of jurisprudence, or legal philosophers, hope to obtain a deeper understanding of the nature of law, of legal reasoning, legal systems and of legal institutions. The Law believes in itself as justice. Has a giant hammer that changes the enemy's perspective.

THE MIND. Philosophy of mind is a branch of modern analytic philosophy that studies the nature of the mind, mental events, mental functions, mental properties, consciousness and their relationship to the physical body, particularly the brain. The Mind is the smartest of them all. Has PK Partied Powers.

THE MUSIC. Philosophy of music is the study of fundamental questions regarding music. The philosophical study of music has many connections with philosophical questions in metaphysics and aesthetics. Some basic questions in the philosophy of music are: What is the definition of music? What is the relationship between music and mind? What does musical history reveal to us about the world? What is the connection between music and emotions? How much of music's meaning is intrinsic and how much is cultural? Can have an instrumet appear at hand and the notes become weapons.

THE HEALTH. Ontology is the philosophical study of the nature of being, existence or reality in general, as well as the basic categories of being and their relations. Oh, health you are such the vegitarian. Has the same powers as the Action due to it's body state.

THE WAR. The philosophy of war examines war beyond the typical questions of weaponry and strategy, inquiring into such things as the meaning and etiology of war, the relationship between war and human nature, and the ethics of war. Certain aspects of the philosophy of war may overlap with the philosophy of history, political philosophy and the philosophy of law. An excellent engenieer.

Last edited by Kami on Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:59 pm

тнє gossᾑ.

AlchemistxMagician <33

тнє ѕкєℓetoᾑ.

Lol None in particular. Just include, - Age /
- Hair color /
- Eye color /
- Birthday /
- Height /
- Sexuality/

MY LIFE.[bio]
HOW I ACT.[personality]
I AM FOND OF.[likes]

IT DISGUST ME.[dislikes]

[MY PUPPETEER.[username]

Last edited by Kami on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: It's the starting point. Now isn't it?   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:25 pm

Ѧʅӌϲә ʗɧɾomo
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

B E C A U S E. I AM
destruction.
B E C A U S E. I AM
darkness.
B E C A U S E. I AM
Alyce.
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Sar20bennett-1

Alyce walked through the halls of the school. Sighing deeply as students wave to her."Yo Alyce" groups of people said passing her. She waved slightly, smiling. She wasn't in a good mood. Where was her sister? Where! " We just come back from summer and she's no where to be found" Alyce said. She saw a close friend of hers, Pay Pay. "Pay Pay!" She yelled across the halls as she ran to him. Teachers pointing at Alyce, scowling her, but she didn't care. "Pay Pay! How was your summer?!?!" She asked, suddenly excited and happy.

Oh Paisley, her bisexual friend! She loved having gay guy friends, though...they weren't fully gay, It was still amazing! Girls screams echoed through out the hallway. "Paisley Vinci!" They screamed. "Ladies! Ladies! He is not Paisley Vinci. He is Pay Pay. My gay guy friend!" She yelled, teachers suddenly peeking through their doors.

Hush my darling.
I t ' s in f a c t,
what t h e y not s a y,
It's i n fact,
w h a t they d o n ' t say.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paisley Vinci
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

B E C A U S E. I AM
music.
B E C A U S E. I AM
an artist.
B E C A U S E. I AM
Paisley.

Paisley looked about, then looked at Alyce who shoo-ed away the girls by breaking out 'gay' again.It was good. And thanks Alyce He said. It was quite normal actually. After all they were friends, he did allow her to do that. "So Alyce. How was your summer?" He asked. "Wonderful!" Alyce exclaimed before the hallways. Yes at school, she was loud, very, but at times quiet. "Shush! Don't be so loud people can hear you!" He said, jokingly. He smiled lightly, rubbing the back of his head.

It's just Pay Pay, please not Paisley.
I t ' s like m u s i c,
The b e a t I h e a r,
It's l i k e music,
c a n ' t you h e a r it.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurumi Tasukizama
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

B E C A U S E. I AM
skilled.
B E C A U S E. I AM
a fighter.
B E C A U S E. I AM
Kurumi.
нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Ai_otsuka_pb2-med

Kurumi waved to people as she ran down the hallway, racing, her heart beating fast. Nooo, I don't want to be late, she thought. Please wait for me! I want to compare classes. please wait! Kurumi thought, still racing, teachers pointing. She finally arrived but as she did she crashed into Paisley. "I'm here! Oh and sorry Pay~" she said, happily. Her two wonderful friends. "Kurumi!" Alyce said, almost shouting by Kurumi placed her hands over Alyce's mouth. "I'm so happy to see you guys!" Kurumi exclaimed, but normal voice volumn.

"Yea It's nice to see you too Kurumi" Paisley said, putting his elbows on the girls shoulder using them as an arm rest. "Now. Off we go!" Alyce said, throwing her arms back. But where were the others?

I want to release all the regrets.
I t ' s the s k i l l,
The e n e r g y it's u n b e a r a b l e,
It's l i k e that,
c a n ' t you u n d e r s t a n d me.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Back to top Go down
https://omclouds.forumotion.net
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:08 pm

Oh My Super Girl; you are my Baby Girl
Oh My Super Girl你是我的 Baby Girl

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Miura-1-1-1

|є||fσrєward|- --

Kurai walked down the hallway in solitude. He was looking over some math book in his hands, but it wasn't ordinary no, no. Was it because it was extremely advanced math? No, not at all. Was it because most of the book even his teachers couldn't understand? No, not at all. His algebra teacher could very well do such math, but it was the fact that the books were in scripted Kanji, Hiragana, and Katakana. The symbols were confusing to even the most intellegent japanese couldn't comprehend the text as fast as Kurai was.

Soon getting lost in his studies, Kurai noticed he tripped over a female foot. He then dropped the book, hitting the floor. Once he sat up, he realised that the pages inside the book were flying right open. He looked up at the girl's dark brown hair. He then scrambled to his feet. 'Is this 'The Action?' As the one my teacher told me I should find last year?' he thought. Such the mind's words echoed throughtout his head. He then bowed and began speaking, leaving his book on the floor, "Sumimasen! Gomenasai. It's all my fault." he smiled lightly at the girl in front of him. Kurai figured she'd be japanese, too. Hence why he threw in 'sumimasen' instead of the plain 'sorry' or 'excuse me.'

He can't see your beauty; the magic behind that ordinary exterior.
他看不见你的美丽 平凡背后的魔力
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:27 pm

Kurumi Tasukizama
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

B E C A U S E. I AM
skilled.
B E C A U S E. I AM
a fighter.
B E C A U S E. I AM
Kurumi.

"Huh?" Kurumi said, turning around quicky. "Gomen, gomen. My foot was in thw way, wasn't it? I should be the one apologizing." Kurumi said, dropping to the ground to pick up his books. Then shot up straight handing him the books. "Kurumi-Chan!" A group of asian punks exclaimed as they passed. "Kan-nich-chi-wa" Kurumi said to them, smiling softly waving. She broke the words down, why? Cause she could. "Ah! Gomen! Gomen!" She exclaimed, flipping back to Mind and handing him his books, she totally forgot she had his books. Kurumi was always cheerful, you'd always see her smiling so happily.

It was weird. She was the strongest fighter, and yet she smiles and is so nice. Well...thats just Kurumi-Chan for ya! "Eh. Erm. Well I'm Kurumi Tasukizama. And I suppose you are Kurai-Sempai, the mind?" She asked, smiling. Of course she knew about the others, if your a fighter you absolutely need to know everyone.

I t ' s the s k i l l,
It's l i k e that,

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:37 pm

|є||fσrєward|- --

The boy scratched his head lightly and accepted the books from the girl. She seemed a little too friendly. He then spoke lighyly and gently, "It really wasn't your fault. I was going to pick the books up myself, but thank you for doing so." He honestly felt like a real jerk for letting a girl pick up his books for him. That wasn't very nice of him. Kurai wasn't sexist, but he still want to show curtosy.
As she mentioned his name he smiled lightly. "Ah, yes. I am Kurai. So I'm guessing you, Kurumi, are the action?" he questioned. It didn't seem pretty logical to him that such a pretty girl could've been the action. That she chould know how to fight. His concious then argued, 'Anything is possible.'

他看不见你的美丽 平凡背后的魔力
Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:41 pm

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Blonde-2

☮ йallιa Lэε Cнгoмo
I am the PEACE, THE HAPPINESS, THE YIN ☯️

P E A C E
It does n o t mean..
To be in a p l a c e where there is n o noise..
Or f.i.g.h.t.i.n.g, or w-a-r.. , , , trouble..
It means to b e in the M I D S T...
Of those t h i n g s. . . And , , ,
S t i l l be calm in your..
H E A R T ❤️

☯═┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈═☯

Nallia giggled, walking through the hallway in a graceful manner, blonde hair flowing down her shoulders, a bright white blouse decorated with light red sequins that went below her waistline, a pair of white jean shorts, a pair of white knee socks, and white and light red tennis shoes. She wore a bright smile, but then it suddenly faded as she thought about her sister. She paused in the hallway, looking around with a concerned frown. Where was Alyce? She thought to herself, quickly looking around, watching as guys, and maybe a few girls stared at her, one or two walking up to ask what she was looking for.

Her smile brightened when she found her sister, running towards her with a smile. "Alyce!"She noticed two of their friends, and then grinned even wider. "Pay pay! Kurumi!" She paused for a moment, looking around. Where's Alec, Pay Pay? She said, wondering for a moment. She grinned when the other twin, Alec, who was a tad shorter than Pay Pay come along, whom she waved at happily. She glanced over at Kurumi, where somebody had came by, and bumped into her, making the boy's books go flying here and there. She wanted to go help, but she just simply stood there, letting the girl help him herself.

Let it all just be P E A C E . . .
So, please just let all the f.i.g.h.t.i.n.g. CEASE. . .
And, may your t r o u b l e s be L E S S,
And, your b-l-e-s-s-i-n-g-s be MORE. . .
And, nothing but H.A.P.P.I.N.E.S.S. . .
Come through your D o o r.

▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș 1250957698623copy-2-1-1

Alэc Lўпn Vιпcї

I am the COLORS, THE PAINTS, THE ART.

Aspire to the P r i n c i b l e . . .
Behave with v.i.r.t.u.e , , ,
Abide by b-e-n-e-l-o-v-e-n-c-e a-a-nd . .
Immerse yourself in the A R T S . .
Because, ART is the l i e , ,
That will tell us the t r u t h.

·.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.·

Alec glanced around, sharpened pencil in his hair, clutching a sketch pad to his chest. He was sitting on a bench outside, clearly bored. He was sketching random things, such as birds, and flowers. He had his brown hair clipped to the side, out of his face, and his big blue eyes were staring around, glancing around the courtyard, attempting to find something to draw. He wandered over, lying on the ground, right under a birds nest, where a bird was sitting, sleeping. He wandered over, sketching the bird almost perfectly, quickly digging out the correct colors, and coloring the bird, getting every detail exactly as it should.

Some guy, probably a jock, the size of Alec and Pay Pay put together wandered over, plucking the sketch pad from him, looking at the drawing. "Tch. You're pretty good. Mind if I use it?" He said, laughing as he tore out the page, almost ready to crumble it up when the bird suddenly popped off of the page, pecking the guy in the face before flying away in annoyance. The guy yelled, dropping the pad and running away. The boy chuckled slightly, standing up and grabbing the pad.

He wandered into the school, peering around the school, noticing the large group of people. He quickly pulled a flower from his pocket, a very colorful one, perfect petals and light green leaves and stem. Two small thorns nestled at the base of the flower, adding extra effect. He had drew it earlier, clearly from his imagination. He walked over, glancing up at his brother, slipping the flower behind his brother's ear, giggling lightly as he did so. He turned to everyone, and waved. "Hey Alyce, Nallia, Kurumi!" He giggled, putting his hands behind his back, clutching the pad, glancing over at Kurumi when somebody tripped over her foot. He fought back the urge to slightly giggle, knowing it would get him in some sort of trouble.

Fall in l o v e or fall in h a t e . .
Make a m.e.s.s or make a.r.t. . .
D-a-n-c-e on the tables, or s i t in the corner.
Life is d i v i n e chaos, e-m-b-r-a-c-e it . . .
And, E N J O Y the R I D E . .

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Backbone_by_muchlikefalling

мicнєal Oѓёa Lσυϊs

I am the ILLUSION, the WONDER, the MAGICIAN.

M a g i c is the sun that , , ,
Makes a r.a.i.n.b.o.w. out of rain..
A n d. . .
M-a-g-i-c keeps the d r e a m alive,
to try a g a i n and a.g.a.i.n

═════════════════════════════════════════════

Micheal sat on the bench, looking down at the book in his lap, a wand nestled next to him. It was quiet was rather soothing, birds tweeting and trees swaying. The area he was in was perfect. A large open space, surrounded by heavy forest. He had his eyes squinted, peering at the book quickly before looking up, and setting the book aside, grabbing his wand, closing his eyes for a moment, before opening his eyes, and peering around.

He pointed his wand at a nearby bush, concentrating. "Incendio!" He said, watching as the nearby bush suddenly burst into flames, leaving behind a charred, burned plant. He smiled warmly, looking at his wand in approvement before sitting down once more, peering down at his spell book, searching.

L o v e is not first s i g h t . . .
K.n.o.l.e.d.g.e is not the key , , ,
M A G I C is n.o.t pretend , ,
P-e-a-c-e is not a paper . .
And, G.o.o.d.b.y.e. is not the e-n-d.
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:57 pm

I've never ever forgotten you
나는 결코 이제까지 나가 당신을 단지 생각한 당신 잊다 것이

I've only thought of you

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș 4084547104_4c2b0dfb38-1

ϐץєσuиg-ҝєuи ћiєuиjσҝ

Byeoung sat at a table, alone. He began remenissing back to his old school. "Well, here is better than where I used to be; Getting hit like an atomic bomb with questions." he said softly. There was no way on Earth that he would miss that. It was a relief to be away from all of the noise for a while. The only thing bothering him were the sounds of everyone else. Hearing that, 'Oh, you're so cute!' Or, 'He's so sexy!' wouldn't be bad sometimes. In some sort of twisted way, that was the lifestyle he was used to. At this school, he could only think about how many homosexual couples there would be and lastly, would he be dragged into one?

THe boy opened the green and black striped lunch box to reveal some tao and bread. He liked eating the bread by itself, ignoring the tao, but he had to eat at least a little meat...at least once a week. 'Only once a week.', he told himself as he stomached the protein. Beyoung began shivvering, though he was used to the cold. There was something wrong about this. 'What father said is coming true?' He used to always hear, 'If you donnot take your vitamins, you'll always be freezing cold in warm places. "I wish I had my jacket..." He said quietly as he picked up and drank some coke.He laughed to himself, "Isn't that nice? Traditional food with a soda."

Finishing his soda, Byeoung wanted somthing sweet. There was nothing in there. He then took a piece of chalk, and drew an alchemy circle on the pavement in front of him. He set a piece of bread in the middle of it and put his hands together, as if praying. He then put the palm down on the bread and up to his enjoyment, up popped a box of poky. Being an alchemist felt good. The only bad thig was the first rule. That he needed equevalent exchange.

Byeoung then began staring at a kid near him who was doing magic. "His name is Michael, isn't it?" he asked himself. He got lost staring, not caring if he noticed.

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Leehongkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiнῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș LeeHongKiiiiiiiнῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Hhhhhнῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș 4104684083_fe9cbae675-1

Then what are you? Have you forgotten me?
다음 당신은 무엇인가? 당신은 저를 잊었는가? 책략의 눈물은 나의 눈에서 떨어지고 있다
Tears of deceit are falling from my eyes

Last edited by Kami on Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:11 pm

Ѧʅӌϲә ʗɧɾomo
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

B E C A U S E. I AM
destruction.
B E C A U S E. I AM
darkness.
B E C A U S E. I AM
Alyce.

"Nallia and Alec!" Alyce said. Her perfect sister and the guy she had a crush on from kindergarden to 8th grade, it it was over, or she she thought. "Didn't you say you were gunna throw a partay~ At your house Alec? Pay Pay said it was gunna be a slee~p over~" Alyce said, stretching out the words slightly. Well that was her little habit, a little habit. She smiled lightly at her sister and Alec. Then she noticed Kurumi was at it again. She was being too nice. Paisley nodded, hading Alyce her invition and everyone elses. Alyce went straight into thought. No wonder I went out with this guy. He's so mellow and sweet. But don't get me wrong, I dun like him anymore. But who do I like? What will come of this? Alyce thought. Then she shook her head, getting out of the thought.

Hush my darling.
I t ' s in f a c t,
what t h e y not s a y,
It's i n fact,

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paisley Vinci
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

B E C A U S E. I AM
music.
B E C A U S E. I AM
an artist.
B E C A U S E. I AM
Paisley.

"Alec. I was so worried that you were going to get lost." Paisley said, they were at it again with their brotherly love. The girls sheirked but Alyce stood infront of her friends, making them quickly walk away. She wasn't scary, they just knew that she wanted them to treat her friends normally. Paisley smiled a thanks to Alyce. "Yes. A party. Tomorrow" Paisley said, teachers putting the phone in preporation just incase they needed to call for the cops. Paisley looked at the guy who bumped into Kurumi. She was too nice. Even picking up the books for him. Oh god. When will she learn. She can't except everything. In his thought, she was just running away from reality.

It's just Pay Pay, please not Paisley.
I t ' s like m u s i c,
The b e a t I h e a r,
It's l i k e music,
c a n ' t you h e a r it.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kurumi Tasukizama
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

B E C A U S E. I AM
skilled.
B E C A U S E. I AM
a fighter.
B E C A U S E. I AM
Kurumi.

"Yea. I'm action. Kind of weird isn't it? People would suspect me to be more displeasing in look, I find that funny." Kurumi said, smiling, what she said, wasn't in the mean way. Kurumi stared at the boy, studying him. A fighter must know all her surroundings. Suddenly from up stairs books came flying down from a girl who had dropped them. Jumping into the air with random flips Kurumi took a grasp in the books, so they couldn't hit her friends. Landing back on the ground right on her feet. She blinked twice, smiling.

"Please be more careful. We wouldn't want anyone getting hurt"
Kurumi said at the girl, placing the books in her hand. The girl nodded, quickly running to her class, amazed at Kurumi. Then another thing happened a boy behind Kurumi tripped and was about to fall on glass, right on his face but before anything happened Kurumi rushed over grabbing the boy and pulling him from falling. She and the boy fell back, the boy landing on her. Though it wasn't much pain. "Please be more careful" She said, trying to hold back small chuckles but ended up chuckling anyways.

Kurumi rushed back to The Mind. "Gomen, I didn't want anyone getting hurt." She said, smiling. Alyce and Paisley sighing. Oh what a sweet girl she was.

I t ' s the s k i l l,
It's l i k e that,

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:28 pm

Alэc Lўпn Vιпcї

"Par~ty!" Alec giggled. "Don't worry, I'll draw out all the decorations myself. It'll be like a dream party!" Alec pursed his lips, cocking his head to the side in thought. "What should the theme be? Night? Day? Nature? Death? Sea? Colors?" He said, saying several more things before shutting up, and looking around for something he could later draw. He leaned against his brother's shoulder, sighing. "Mnn. They better have a good art class here, or I'll have an outburst and hire myself as the teacher."

мicнєal Oѓёa Lσυϊs

A n d. . .

Micheal quicklt lashed out his wand, pointing it in the direction of the noise he had heard just a moment ago. "Stupefy!" He called out, knocking whatever made the noise unconscious. He stood up, and walked over to the spot, gasping when the thing was a person. He quickly squatted down, pointing the want at the other once more. "Rennervate." He said, bringing the unconscious person awake. He peered down, concerned eyes, awaiting the other to open their eyes. "I'm sorry! You startled me, It was my fault for acting so suddenly! I'm really, really sorry!"

Last edited by Rainbows on Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:31 pm

|є||fσrєward|- --

Kurai smiled lightly at the girl and her good deeds. He honestly didn't know what do say. There was nothing he could at this point. He bowed once more at the girl and spoke very quietly, "Eum, yes. Thank you again. Well, see you around?" He wasn't used to all the attention from people. Let alone a girl, though he has had homosexual relationships. He turned back slightly to view Kurumi once more, but in the process tripped and fell. He laughed lightly, eyes closed, in case she was looking, but slowly dragged, 'Why am I such a loser?'

他看不见你的美丽 平凡背后的魔力
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:44 pm

I've only thought of you

Humaиkind caииσt gaiи aиything withσut first giviиg sσmєthiиg in rєturи. Tσ σbtaiи, sσmєthiиg of єqual valuє must bє lσst.

ϐץєσuиg-ҝєuи ћiєuиjσҝ

Noticeing the wand, Byeoung was too late to react. He fell onto the concrete floor, hand on the alchemy circle. The next thing he knew, he was knocked-out. The thought in his head, 'K-O', as if he were inside one of those video games he loved so much. He soon though woke up, noticeing Michael's head above him. His cheeks turned into rosebushes. He sat up, wincing slightly. "I'm okay." He spoke lightly with care. "Im sorry." He said quietly. He hadn't ment to have that outcome, but it was quite funny. "Hehe, I'm Byeoung." he laughed lightly at his misfortune.

That is Alchєmy's first law of єquivalєиt єxchaиgє.

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Leehongkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiнῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș LeeHongKiiiiiiiнῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Hhhhhнῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș 4104684083_fe9cbae675-1

Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:51 pm

Ѧʅӌϲә ʗɧɾomo
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

B E C A U S E. I AM
destruction.
B E C A U S E. I AM
darkness.
B E C A U S E. I AM
Alyce.

Alyce waved as Paisley left for Professional Musical Arts Class. He was obviously first chair. Alyce went to Mr. Artsie's side. "Now now. Let's not be late to Professional Arts Class~" She said. She was an artist too, she loved it, all kinds. It wasn't quite a secret, she had always worked along artsy projects with him. She was good, though Alec was just absolutely perfect, way better then her. They were quite good friend, Alyce and Alec that is. He never did find out her small crush she had but she was going to keep it that way. Obvisously. "Oh for theme. Hmmm. What about something like an old movie theater. Something like that. So big screen on the horror movies, candy and popcorn? Except better than a movie theater?" She asked. Hopefully he could come up with something better. Hopefully.

Hush my darling.
I t ' s in f a c t,
what t h e y not s a y,
It's i n fact,

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kurumi Tasukizama
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

B E C A U S E. I AM
skilled.
B E C A U S E. I AM
a fighter.
B E C A U S E. I AM
Kurumi.

Suddenly reaching for Rukai's wrist to keep him from falling, though she failed and he fell. "Ah! Are you okay?!?" She said, dropping to the ground, next to him. "Do you need the nurse? Gomen! I should have been more aware of my surroundings! I could have saved you from falling!" She said. She was quite a spaze when she couldn't or failed to help anyone. The least she can do for letting him fall was picking up his books, and so she did. Again. Kurumi put her hands infront the of boy. A way of saying, here I'll help you up. "Once again. Gomen!" She said, bowing then straightened up so she can help The Mind up.

I t ' s the s k i l l,
It's l i k e that,

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:07 pm

Alэc Lўпn Vιпcї

Alec frowned when his twin left, watching as Nallia followed the boy, chatting with him, since her next class was in the same direction. Alec glanced at Alyce, then shrugged. "Maybe. It's hard to think of something everybody would love. I mean, horror movies would not be an O.K with Nallia, remember? Well, only if it's some kind of serial killer movie, or war. " He said, walking through the hallway. He grinned as they walked into the classroom, Alec stopping to glare at the teacher, making the ' I'm watching you ' sign, and running to sit at a seat, in the FRONT, of course.

мicнєal Oѓёa Lσυϊs

A n d. . .

Micheal smiled bashfully, rubbing the back of his head before nodding, and doing a small wave. "I'm Micheal. I hope that didn't hurt much..I'd even more guilty." The boy glanced over at a small lunch box, cocking his head to the side. "This seems like a rather..weird spot to eat, don't you think? Unless you're here for the quiet.." He said, glancing around the area with a small smile. "Anyways, sorry, again..." He then noticed the Alchemy circle Beyeoung had his hand on. "Ah! So, you're the Alchemist?" He said, wondering.

Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:26 pm

I've only thought of you

Humaиkind caииσt gaiи aиything withσut first giviиg sσmєthiиg in rєturи. Tσ σbtaiи, sσmєthiиg of єqual valuє must bє lσst.

ϐץєσuиg-ҝєuи ћiєuиjσҝ

Byeoung laughed as Michael said he'd feel a little more guilty. He sat in silence as he was given the question about eating in the area that he did and come to think of it, Why did Byeound eat lunch here? "I guess I like being away from most other people and as you stated, the solitude." He listened to the apology once more, and replied softly in a gentle voice, "No, not a problem. It's okay." He smiled lightly. He was then given the question once more, but it was different in fact. Well, how'd he figure he was the alchemist...Oh, right, the circle. Byeound nodded, "And with no doubt, You must be the magician?"

That is Alchєmy's first law of єquivalєиt єxchaиgє.

Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

Location : In a house, on a street, in a neighbourhood, you stalker.

PostSubject: Re: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:49 pm

Yoo Si's P.O.V.

Yoo Si leaned further into the concrete wall, closing eyes against the chilly morning wind. He took a deep, cleansing breath, feeling the breeze gently ruffle his hair. Ah... Peace, and quiet.

The hallways had been to suffocatingly crowded for his taste; and the classrooms were no better. He snorted to himself; skipping the first day of school has always been routine for him in every new school he went to. Of course, with his sly, sneaky ways, he was never caught. At least, not yet.

"Ahh... Sometimes I wonder what the hell I'm even doing in this kind of school in the first place... My powers are nothing special compared to the others." he thought, opening his eyes at a sudden sound coming from behind him. Oh crap, the door to the rooftop was opening.

His onyx orbs narrowed, and he hissed quietly through gritted teeth. Why could he never get a moment alone?

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

(Note: Will create a post style... o-o)
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:00 pm

Ѧʅӌϲә ʗɧɾomo
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

B E C A U S E. I AM
destruction.
B E C A U S E. I AM
darkness.
B E C A U S E. I AM
Alyce.

Alyce was about to sit next to Alec. But. Maybe she shouldn't? She thought for a second. I'm not sure, He's probably tired of sitting and working with me, She thought. "Alyce! Over here!" Some talktive popular none-whorish scenes and emos called out. She smiled softly at them, then looking back at the boy, nicknamed The Art. And so she sat in the far back with them, though she wasn't very....assure of sitting there. They'd talked about random stuff, Alyce just listening and watching them as they messed with her stuff.

The teacher walked in, leaving the tardy students out, to be caught. Alyce continued to observe, but suddenly the teacher started yelling at the group she was in..... Oi....this is annoying she thought, her happy calm mood turned to a annoyed mad chipmonkish mood.

Hush my darling.
I t ' s in f a c t,
what t h e y not s a y,
It's i n fact,

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:00 pm

мicнєal Oѓёa Lσυϊs

A n d. . .

"Yessir." Micheal said, nodding at the other with a smile, waving his wand in an almost greeting motion. "Mmhm." The blue eyed boy agreed, looking around for a moment. "I have to have lunch here sometimes. Maybe now...Accio." He said, waving his wand slightly at the end, watching as an apple came falling at him, from almost out of nowhere. He smiled bashfully one more. "I hope my use of magic isn't annoying, I tend to use it frequently, for extra practice." He said, spinning the apple around on the twig until it snapped off. He then brushed the apple across his shirt, taking a small bit out of it with a shrug.

Last edited by Rainbows on Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:19 pm

[quote="Rainbows"]▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃

Alэc Lўпn Vιпcї

Alec sighed when Alyce sat away from him, more in the back, with a rather, annoying group of people. The cute-looking boy shook his head, grimacing slightly when a girl, who was petite, and probably too airhead-like to even draw a perfect circle. The teacher got up, drawing certain things on the board, like shapes, three D figures, and body proportions. Alec shook his head in annoyance, disliking the lack of passion the man put into his work, and the constant staring and chattering of the airheaded girl next to him. He quickly raised his hand "Mr. Keys!"

The man turned his head in annoyance, his mouth in a grim line. "What?"

Alec crossed his arms, bored. "I find your lack of passion to be oddly irritating, Mr. Keys." He said, bluntly. Some students ' Oooooohed ' and some stiffled some giggles, probably thinking he was an idiot.

"Oh?" The man said, turning around. "And, you think you can do better?"

"Nope, I don't." Alec said, and just as the man scoffed, and turned around, he finished. "I know I can do better." He said, grinning.

"Well then, go up and show us two perfect body proportions, of both male and female perspectives." The teacher said, holding out the marker for the boy to come get.

"Mm'kay." The boy said, grinning as he stood up, and wandered to the front of the room, grabbing a chair to stand up on so he could make the proportions bigger. After five minutes of etching and sketching both of them, he hopped down, showing his masterpiece. There were two perfect sketches, every line where it needed to be. The teachers, and most of the student's mouths dropped in shock, and Alec just giggled, walking back to his seat, and sitting down with a satisified crin.

Last edited by Rainbows on Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:31 pm

Ѧʅӌϲә ʗɧɾomo
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

B E C A U S E. I AM
destruction.
B E C A U S E. I AM
darkness.
B E C A U S E. I AM
Alyce.

Alyce watched the teacher's shock-y-ness. Then the group of talkative people once opened their mouths again. "Excuse us Mr. Keys, but we were only talking. If you have a problem speak to Alyce Chromo about it!" They each said, nodding, students looking. Black beautiful white butterflies suddenly came, landing on each one of the emos, and scenes. Quickly they couldn't talk, let alone move. I wish....they could just stop! Alyce shouted in her mind, growing with anger each second. She felt happy, then angry all of the sudden. It was confusing being bipolar. Alyce looked at the butterflies, oh gosh were they a sight, magnificent, beautiful, brilliant. Something that must be captured. But once her anger went away the butterflies disappeared, the talkatives gasping for a breath. Students started to whisper, Did Alyce, oo, Alyce, She did that. All that they said, were that. Then Mr. Key's looked over at Alyce, putting a write up on her desk. Alyce stood up, quite fast. "My pleasure" She said, smiling, students gasping once more. And so she left.

Hush my darling.
I t ' s in f a c t,
what t h e y not s a y,
It's i n fact,

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:42 pm

Alэc Lўпn Vιпcї

Alec frowned when Alyce left, after causing that scene. She wasn't going to ge away with it that easily. He pouted, quickly pulling out his sketch book, coloring a large flock of loud, pure white and light blue bird, quickly letting them loose in the classroom, watching as kids gasped and screamed, covering their heads and ears. The teacher quickly shooed them out of a window, then wrote up the boy, sending him out. He nodded, then grabbed his things, running out of the classroom, looking around for Alyce. "Alyce!" He called out, looking around, frowning when she was no where to be seen. He sighed, walking around, looking for a spot to listen to music, and draw things, clutching his bag, and his sketchpad to himself.

Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:52 pm

Ѧʅӌϲә ʗɧɾomo
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

B E C A U S E. I AM
destruction.
B E C A U S E. I AM
darkness.
B E C A U S E. I AM
Alyce.

[color=crimson]What? Alyce thought, she thought she heard a sound. Like she was going to go to the Principle's office, she crumbled up the tiny paper. She went up, onto the school roof, at the very corner, her legs dangling off the edge. Psh, like she's clumsy enough to fall. Playing with her magic, she smiled. It was foolish to act so superior. But the students can't see her pain or anger. They expected her to be Alyce. And she will be Alyce. She was confused. Not about that. But. Feelings. i guess? Alyce sighed, looking down. The building had many stories. Maybe she should jump. See if her magic can help her. A song came to her mind, a song that made her to want to explore the world.

And so she sang. But. She sang quietly, though since the roof top was quiet.....you can here abit if you....came up there. She was fairly good, no one but Nallia know about her singing, but she didn't really care if someone found out. Then she stopped, looking down, down at the ground. She could jump, or she could not risk the life she had. Something came to thought. What exactly am I? Yang. Isn't that destruction...Isn't that war. A complete sin. Always bringing bad...luck? She thought. No. I can't think that badly of myself. Alyce looked back up, accidently leaning back to where she fell. God! Why do I have to be yang. Never thinking straight she thought.

Alyce smiled, maybe it was better she fell. What am I thinking. Nallia would be so depressed if I die, plus she might die along. She thought, crossing her arms, then tapping her arm with her index finger. She was thinking. After a few tries she had realize that she wasn't near Nallia, which would be absolutely no good if she was going to use her dark magic. Then a chance came by, not a very good or bad one though. A flag pole stuck on the wall so she catch a grasp. She wasn't good at anything sportish or strengthful cause of...well her ashtma. She was obviously slipping due to her lack of strength, and psh she could barely breath.

Hush my darling.
I t ' s in f a c t,
what t h e y not s a y,
It's i n fact,

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

{ OOC: The song and her voice? erm? xD }
Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:57 pm

нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Blonde-2

☮ йallιa Lэε Cнгoмo
I am the PEACE, THE HAPPINESS, THE YIN ☯️

P E A C E
It does n o t mean..
To be in a p l a c e where there is n o noise..
Or f.i.g.h.t.i.n.g, or w-a-r.. , , , trouble..
It means to b e in the M I D S T...
Of those t h i n g s. . . And , , ,
S t i l l be calm in your..
H E A R T ❤️

Nallia giggled, wearing a nice, frilly white apron, swirling a whisk inside a large bowl of sweet, fluffy meringue to put on a nice, white cake she made. She was in her Home Ec. class. They were starting off with making a cakes, and decorate them. Whoever made the best looking, and best tasting, got the best grades. She tasted the meringue, sighing with happiness. She peered out the window, her mouth gaping open, and her hands automatically going to her mouth, dropping the bowl on the floor, the bowl shattering, and meringue going everywhere. "Oh my gosh!" Nallia screamed, running to the window, pressing her palms up against the window, tears forming in her eyes. "Alyce!!!!" She screamed as the teacher and other students crowded around her.

Her twin sister, Alyce, was hanging from the flag pole on the other side of the campus, on another building's roof. Only she could tell it was Alyce, her sister had that dark aura around her that nobody besides her could see. Nallia's hands were clasped around her mouth, gasping, crying. Nobody else could see anything, and simply asked Nallia to sit down, which she did, reluctantly.

Let it all just be P E A C E . . .
So, please just let all the f.i.g.h.t.i.n.g. CEASE. . .
And, may your t r o u b l e s be L E S S,
And, your b-l-e-s-s-i-n-g-s be MORE. . .
And, nothing but H.A.P.P.I.N.E.S.S. . .
Come through your D o o r.

Alэc Lўпn Vιпcї

Alec sighed, walking up the stairs, to the roof. He sighed, sitting down near the door after he walked up. He crossed his feet, bringing out the sketch pad, and quickly drawing a can of coke, watching as it popped up out of the pad, leaving the page blank. He opened the soda, taking a sip of it with a sigh. He set it down, going over to the edge, peering over it, then gasping, seeing Alyce, one of his friends, dangling from the edge. He stumbled back for a moment, looking down once more, making sure it wasn't his eyes lying to him.

The boy quickly grabbed his pad, taking some time to sketch out a strong rope, quickly grabbing it when he made it pop out of the pad. He quickly tossed it down to the girl below, a worried expression on his face. "Grab on!"

[center]▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃

Last edited by Rainbows on Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:28 pm

Ѧʅӌϲә ʗɧɾomo
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

B E C A U S E. I AM
destruction.
B E C A U S E. I AM
darkness.
B E C A U S E. I AM
Alyce.

Alyce looked at the worried artist. Her hand reaching for the rope, but then coming back to the pole. "Do I really want to be helped?" She asked herself, thinking. Then once again reaching for the rope, only for Nallia, her fingers slipped. Falling from the sky, she thought. Why can't I think straight for once. Her mind yelled. "Why must I be Yang!?!?" She screamed, though no one but the people in the area could hear. Thinking, she saw flashes of light and black throughout her vision.

Gaining a messaging, maybe from her ansisters. My dear child, you are young. But truly what would good be without evil? Nothing perhaps, it'd be meaningless without you. Now let us release your inner power. To save you of course. But remember dear. We can't always save you, A soft calming voice said. But why must I be the dark? Alyce asked, though it was too late the voices were gone.

Suddenly the blue mysterious none-pupil-like eyes disppeared, a pure black color replaced it. Alyce seemed to be in a trance, her facial expression blank. Blacks and whites flew out of the girl, like a fog, creating a victorian vintage background. Streams of red as flowers which connected to the white branches. The Black surrounding her. The red flowers fell, onto the ground disappearing leaving a spark of dark magic as it's place.

You would feel a slight bit of sadness, that's how her dark aura spread. Then it all crashed together, sparks of dark magic in the air, the smell of french vanilla. The black and white background formed a black feather, one which helped carried her to the roof safely, placing her much away from the boy so she could be along. The magic went up into the sky creating somewhat of a dark fog, but it faded away, leaving falling crow feathers to fall.

A mark of Yang glowed on the palm of Alyce's hands. She fell forward when sitting, but then gained way from her trance, recovering. She took a gasp of breath. "What?...Did I do...that?" She said, not quite politely nor rude to the students and teachers who came upon the roof to help, pointing at the magnificent falling feathers.

Hush my darling.
I t ' s in f a c t,
what t h e y not s a y,
It's i n fact,

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș   нῠᾑδяϵd Șcнɸȱlș ɵf Tнɸῠgнtș Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next