Our mind in the Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our mind in the Clouds

A private online roleplay group, made just for fun.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deadman Wonderland (Private)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

Deadman Wonderland (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Deadman Wonderland (Private)   Deadman Wonderland (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:39 pm

Permission granted only for Jams, Nini, and me :3 .
Back to top Go down
https://omclouds.forumotion.net
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Deadman Wonderland (Private)   Deadman Wonderland (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:04 pm

Rai'u looked back at Toto. "Uh. Well the story is rather....long" She said. "Plus it be akward to explain" She whispered so quietly he couldn't possibly hear. She didn't really know what to say, or how to but it. But then she looked at his eyes, they seemed....different. "Um. Are you okay?" She said, thinking whether or not to check if he had a fever. But her natural sister instincts made her jump right over to him.

She placed her pale hand on his forehead. She could usually keep herself from emotions, or any sorta of outside emotion showing from her face, especially blushing, she usually never did that, but though she was trying to keep it away light pinks show'd in her cheeks, but you would only notice them if you looked closely. She was only nervous cause....

Well she was soo close to a guy...a guy who looked like Alfred. "Maybe you should rest? Or is it cause I'm stressing you out" Rai'u asked. A slight glance of worry were in her eyes, but she cares for everyone, even if it was her enemy. It was something she got a habit of, after being a big sister. ~Flashy back~ Rai'u looked at Alfred, who seemed quite sick.

She placed her hands on his forehead to check if he had a fever immediately, pink slightly show'd in her cheeks, she had never been so close...to anyone except her siblings. "Nah. it's nothing. Why are you worried for me. Rai~u~Chan~" Alfred said, smiling quite playfully. "....Where'd the hell you get that idea" She replied, quite sheepishly.

"Ya know. You look cute when ya blushing" She chuckled. She looked up at him, but quickly then jumping away to sit on the bed and put her head down. ~flashy back over and out~ After a wonderful, but slightly painful, and embarassing flash back Rai'u took her hand away, and looked down, trying of course to hide the pink cheeks with the strands of hair covering her face.

Occ: Reply!~
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: Deadman Wonderland (Private)   Deadman Wonderland (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:33 pm

"Back in line!" Park's eyes were not pierced by this warning once more, he insetead just walked back into the line and wondered no less. He didn't necesarially want to be there, but there wasn't anything bad about going to jail either. He laughed lightly at his thoughts, 'What kind of people shall I meet?' He was scolded by the soldier once more, "Oh, Alright! Keep your pants on." He said sternly. 'I guess I should watch what I do then?' The mere sound of his own concious caused him to chuckle. 'Maybe I wont.'

He laughed only slightly as he began talking to the guard, "So what are you going to do to me?" There was no reply. Park frowned, "Hey! I'm talking to you!" They both sat in silence. Park grunted as the chains were pulled harder, "Fine then. Be that way, jerk." A sudden yelp was given out. The guard had pulled Park tumbling to the floor, face first. One eyes opened at a time as he could faintly hear the guard insulting him. As much as he wanted to curse the guard, Park did no such thing. As soon as he was able to sit up, he noticed he was in a cell. A place he didn't want to be in.

"Why'd I even have to come here anyway?" Park pouted and crossed his arms. Behind the tough figure, it was really just a huge cry baby.

[ooc]OKAY SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM DOING, BUT ILL GET IT ALONG THE WAYYY. XDDD ALSO IM BLOCKINGG[/ooc]
Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: Deadman Wonderland (Private)   Deadman Wonderland (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:48 pm

Toto's POV

Toto stared, his scarlet eyes staring at Rai'u, still not showing any emotion. "I have time. All the time in the world, perhaps!" He exclaimed, looking at the girl. He batted her hand away with a soft hand, shrugging. "I don't have a fever, trust me." He snapped. His voice was rather monotone, bored, expressionless. It was weird for him. "Just..explain, please." He said, cocking his head to the side slightly, yawning to himself in a rather bored motion.

The girl was silent for a moment, not talking, appearing to be in some sort of trance. Was she thinking about the past? The kind of past he never had? The kind he did have? The kind he wished he had? Maybe it was the future. He wasn't sure, she was difficult to read her expressions. She quickly jumped back after the small spell, hanging her head down. Toto sighed. "Sorry for being pushy, but I really want to know!" He said, closing his eyes for a moment, before sighing once more, staring at the girl upside down.

Tsuki's POV.

Tsuki clapped his hands, strands of his black and pink hair falling into his cute little face, giggling as he pranced down the hallway, smiling at the news he had heard. There was a new boy coming to DW! Could you believe it? Tsuki sure couldn't! He frowned, noticing one of the solitude cells were occupied, by a new kid. He frowned. Was that the new boy? Well, if they didn't have any more dorms left, why don't they just choose roommates?

Tsuki shrugged to himself, walking over to the cell. "Stupid guards." He giggled, opening the cell with a flick of his wrist. "He~y. I heard you were one of the new kids!" He said, putting his hands on his hips, the heart clip in his hair shimmering with the low glint of the lights. " C'mon, get up. There's better rooms than this, they just didn't have any unoccupied ones left! DW is actually a really fun place! Once you get passed all the fighting, but that's still fun.." He said, cocking his head. "Anways, lets get you out of this cell, and I'll give you a tour of G-sector!" He said, holding out his hand to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Deadman Wonderland (Private)   Deadman Wonderland (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:02 pm

Looking up at the dear boy, Rai'u's cheeks had gone back to the pale color. "Why would you want to know? After all. We barely talk. We can't count as friends. Is there a real reason to explain? Is it curiousity? It's quite obvious we don't care for each other. So is there really a point to explain? I don't really understand why your....your so curious. Why would you like to know?" The Jester asked, her head now looking back down. She wasn't sure, abit confused about how she felt, or what to do. Too confused. Then her hands took some parts of the blanket on the bed, fiddling with it. "To remember. To speak of....The past...Isn't all to painful." She said, sighing under her breath, but so quietly he couldn't possibly hear, but he could have heard some mumbles, but thats all. Mumbles of pain. Of course.

OOC: HUMBUG! Writers block! }
Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: Deadman Wonderland (Private)   Deadman Wonderland (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:10 pm

Toto's POV

Toto stared at the girl as she spoke, wondering. "I'm so curious because..I don't know anything about the outside world. Listening to stories of people's past..It's fun. It heightens my dreams, makes me able to dream about actually being out there.." He climbs up, sitting up normally, staring at the girl. "But, I'm scared to actually leave this place..." He stood up, walking over to the girl, about a meter away. " If I really didn't care, would I be telling you this? Even some one.." He said, pausing for a moment, looking for the right word. "..Even somebody as crazy as me has a little sense not to tell enemies my weak points." He said, flopping back onto the couch. He crossed his legs, peering boredly up at the girl, as if just waiting for her to begin her story, and allow Toto to deeply listen, as he had done to many others once before. At times like this, he was a listener.
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: Deadman Wonderland (Private)   Deadman Wonderland (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:14 pm

Seeing the boy above him, Park only sat and stared through the corner of his eye. He couldn't help but notice the clip occuping the space up there. 'What should I tell him?' He had colurful hair too. But as soon as the word 'New Kid' came up, Park's eyes pierced open. Then many other questions followed his confusion. What was 'DW?' A 'G-Sector?' What kind of place was this. Park soon realised that he had been stuck in the same clidish position and scrambled his hands out of place, putting them on his hips, though still sitting down. "Look, boy, Do not call me a 'new kid' or 'newbie' or whatever else runs through your pretty little head. Roger?" He said firmly. Park was not about to put up with these labels. Noticing the had of the boy's still out, Park's eyebrows rose. He alas took the boys hand and smiled lightly. "Sure, kid." It was good that he at least get to know the place. His mind could only ponder on the fighting the kid had mentioned though. What kind of life would this be for him. Park smirked slightly and chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Deadman Wonderland (Private)   Deadman Wonderland (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:23 pm

A surprised shocked expressionless look covered her face. But the strands of blue shiny hair blocked that from showing. Toto was a listener....Was this true? "Well....." Rai'u said. How could I possibly explain that he is actually like the guy I 'loved' that I killed.... The Jester shouted in her mind. Though she thought she had no feelings for this...idiot person. She thought he was an idiot. Atleast to her....Or so she was lying to herself. "Bah...How do I explain this..." She whispered to herself. Now fiddling with her fingers she looked back at Toto.....Shocked sweat drop look again....So much concentration. She thought..... Now he was just making the poor girl nervous.

"Alfred. He was exactly like you, he looks exactly like you" Rai'u said softly, but now looking to the left. Looking at Toto would just make her plain nervous. "AMuch nicer" She said, but soo softly she could only hear. "We were......friends. mo-more than friends. Like best friends, but stronger." She explained, but very quietly. "He confessed.....That he loved me...but once a day came...I killed him...purposely..." She said softly. "I killed the one...The one who'd I always...loved the most." The Jester said, blackest tears held back, but her eyes seemed soft, not quite angry and watery. "And that day. When you fought with 'Wretched Egg, I didn't want you to end up like me. But I can't bare being near you for some reason....I feel angry at myself...So confused....But all I know is.I don't want you to end up like me." She said, now almost in a whisper. "Just please. Don't kill Shiro" She said, but so softly he couldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: Deadman Wonderland (Private)   Deadman Wonderland (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:31 pm

Tsuki's POV

Tsuki blinked, raising an eyebrow at the boy. After his hand was taken, he waved it at the boy. "Please. I could beat you in a fight, maybe kill you if I wanted to.." He said, looking at his black and pink nails before glancing over at the other. "But, don't worry. I'm not that type of person. I only kill and fight when needed. But, anyways, let's go! And, by the way, it's Tsuki, or Lovebird." He said, noticing the confusion on the boys face. Maybe he was one of the kids who didn't know of his powers yet. Tsuki tapped a slender finger to his mouth, grinning at the kid. A little scratch would fix that, now would it? He shrugged to himself, grabbing the boy's hand, and walking out of the cell, kicking the gate shut with his feet. "To the..umm..lunch room!" He giggled, bright pink eyes glowing.

Toto's POV

Toto stared, listening to the story with earnest curiosity. A question suddenly striked in his mind, but he waited for the girl to finish before asking. She was speaking quietly, but he could hear it all. He stared up a the girl, opening his mouth to ask a question. " I've heard of it many times before, but I've never found out what it was.." He said, his big scarlet eyes blinking, dark tipped, blonde hair falling into his face. "What is ' Love '?" He asked, his face completely honest, innocent looking, like a small child asking a rather embarrassing question, like. ' Where do babies come from? ' when, the small child didn't know, that the question was rather difficult to tell, well, to young ones, at leasyt.
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: Deadman Wonderland (Private)   Deadman Wonderland (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:37 pm

Park became confused at the sudden fact that this little short guy could actually kill him. He decided to take his word for it at first glance though he didn't look it. "Tsuki...lovebird?" He questioned himself on the name, but nothing got to him that easily. As the boy kicked the gate down, Park jumped. "What the hell! How did you do that!" he screamed. He watched as the boy aimed tward the lunch room, pulling him along side. "This is going to be a long life." he exaderated.
[ooc]Dx Ig2g[/ooc]
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Deadman Wonderland (Private)   Deadman Wonderland (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:42 pm

Rai'u looked over at Toto. What is love? What is it? "I'm....Not sure anymore...But now that you know! I can be on my way!~" The monochromatic jester said, as if nothing ever happened. "I guess I forgot how it was to love. Or even feel it" She said, heading for the door. She said it not so quiet this time willing to tell him. A smile she had turned into an expressionless face. "I guess this is good bye?" She asked. Rai'u felt like she wanted to be with Toto. But she couldn't bare it..."What am I thinking!" She whispered quietly to herself so he couldn't hear. "If only I could forget and forgive myself right? We could still be frien- people who know each other! But this truly is a farewell?" The jester said, turning around smiling fakely but you couldn't tell. Yes. You couldn't tell at all.
Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: Deadman Wonderland (Private)   Deadman Wonderland (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:53 pm

Tsuki's POV

Tsuki giggled. Yep, the boy definately didn't know about his powers yet. He planned on changing that in the lunchroom. Maybe start a small fight, then accidently scratch the boy, revealing the Branch of Sin? Maybe. "Secret!" The Lovebird said, smiling at the boy. He turned his head, nodding at the boy "Yep! And, stick with me, and it'll be fun, too!" He said, running into the lunchroom.

When they got there, Tsuki glanced at the boy, pulling him into the lunchline. " You must be hungry, right? Don't worry! I'll get you good food, since I doubt you have any CP. And, CP is the currency here. You earn it by fighting." He said, smiling.

Toto's POV.

Toto frowned, standing when Rai'u said nothing, then quickly left. He decided to go ask Masaru about it, since he had heard the word out of his..or her..mouth so many times. He quickly walked out, running towards the room in which Masaru was in. He wandered in, looking at Masaru, who was sitting on the couch, bored, a small tray of treats on the table. "Masaru! What is ' Love '?" The transvestite looked up and grinned. "Well.." A long talk was ensured, several picture were shown, and a speech was made.

Toto's eyes slowly widened, a small scarlet color rushing to his cheeks as the other explained. Right before the other said that he/she was over, Toto quickly dashed out, his cheeks painted over with the bright scarlet blush, the same color as his eyes, running down the hallways. Love was rather..weird..

(( And, I bet ANYBODY can guess what Toto was told about actually.. xD __
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Deadman Wonderland (Private)   Deadman Wonderland (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:20 am

Rai'u arrived at her room moments later. She sighed and yawned as she sat at the desk. The jester's eyes danced around looking at the white roses as her mouth dropped open in surprise. "Wh-where did all these white roses come from..." She said, closing her mouth. Who would know...they were my favorite. She thought. Taking a fake pencil which was a knife she held it waiting...But nothing came. Then she looked at the letter on her desk.

Dear Rai~u~Chan,
We had nothing to do with these white roses so please except them~

Love~
The Kuro Clan.
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: Deadman Wonderland (Private)   Deadman Wonderland (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:01 am

Park looked at the Lovebird in dismay as he seemed to constantly giggle. Just what kind of happy-go-lucky person is he? He seemed a little bit too happy to Park. He raised an eyebrow at Tsuki once he said secret. 'A secret?' he thought. He turned to Tsuki, "Well, that's not nice." he laughed lightly. He didn't really keep a loit of secrets that could've been spoken in words. Park smiled lightly at the boy and spoke softly, "Sure. I'll stick with you."

A light yelp was let loose from Park's mouth as he was suddenly pulled into the lunchline. As he was barraged with food questions he wanted to say yes, but, "I-I'm sorry. I am not really hungry." he said in a stern voice. He wanted to be mean, but at the same time he was still really shy. Park then flipped his white hair out of his eyes and pushed his ring further down into his finger. It was in fact slipping off. "Fighting, earn CP. Got it." Park crossed his arms and gave the Lovebird a smirk, "I never told you what to call me didn't I? I'm Park." he said in a gentle voice.
Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: Deadman Wonderland (Private)   Deadman Wonderland (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:22 pm

Toto's POV

Toto ran down the hallway, suddenly running into Yoh, who went sprawling onto the ground. He growled slightly at the albino. "What's up with you? Why are you blushing?" Toto stutter for a moment, but decided to tell the story to the boy. After telling him, a few moments went by before he started laughing hysterically, almost falling over in humor. "That's not love! Thats something..err, different." Toto stared, wondered. "Then, what is love?" Yoh stared at him. "Well, it's simple. It's when you like something a lot. Like, you can't live without it." Toto's mouth gaped, nodding. "Oooohh.." He said, finally understanding. Okay, love wasn't as weird as he thought it was.

Tsuki's POV.

Tsuki pouted, staring at the other boy with a pout. "Okay then." He said, grabbing a half of a gourmet sandwhich, a soda and a thing of fries on his tray, paying the lunch people, and bringing it to a seat, leaing onto the table. "Park, Eh?" He peered at the boy, wondering what his nickname would be. "Hm. You look like..umm, I don't know. We'll just wait and see what your nickname'll be, nee?" He said, peering at the boy with as grin. He nodded." Winning CC get's you plenty of CP, don't worry. But, if you ever go up against me, I'll have to beat you.." He said, smiling lightly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadman Wonderland (Private)   Deadman Wonderland (Private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deadman Wonderland (Private)
Page 1 of 1