Our mind in the Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our mind in the Clouds

A private online roleplay group, made just for fun.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Empty
PostSubject: Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para)   Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:38 pm

Because the Snow turned Red

Hop hop hop, you see a bunny jump by. A mysterious glowing bunny it was. Wearing a red vest.....a clock it had, a jeweled clock it was. Then You ran ran ran, shouting "Oh Mr. Rabbit!" Just like that little girl, Alice following it. You crossed the green school yard, walked somehow over water, reaching the bunny, Almost so close to touch it. But then, a black hole swallowed you.....it was frightening, so frightening you fainted. Now your here, floating....awaking.... A cookie jar you see! You reach in. Taking it, then biting it. But the cookie was special very special it was. It made you shrink....or made you grow. But once you reached the ground you returned to full size. After that you enter through a crying door knob finding yourself near the queens lair. But no no no. Your not Alice are you? Not at all. Your not her. Not by one bit. And so. You leave this storyline...Yes you leave it! Yes Go now! Go go go! We don't need you!

Fall, fall, fall, you fall into Abyss. Your not needed....Not even your parents want you. Your not needed. Thats all I will say. Now stay here. And die. But I'll give you a chance. Yes. Yes. Yes. Lets play a game, lets sing a song. Maybe a happy song. No no no. I don't want to be your friend. No no no. Hush, hush, hush. Now. I leave you in dispear. Now I leave you in the snow. Yes. The pretty snow. White snowflakes, snowmans, and such. But the creatures that lurk. The freezing temperture. Will you find shelter and survive. Will you will you? Well my darling. First lets sing a song. Then I'll play my snow game with you. Yes yes yes, lets sing a song. A pretty mary song.

-New Song-
-Named The Clock will Strike in Wonderland-
When the clock strikes twelve,
The Creatures of Wonderland will rise,
When the snow stops to fall,
We'll all know that poor Alice got,
poor Alice got excuted,
But it's yet to come,
It's yet to come,
So lets wait until the clock strike twelve,
Let's wait for the Chersire Cat to speak,
Until The Mad Hatter pours his tea,
Let's wait for The Hare to start flee.
Let's wait for another day.
Until the snow stops Wonderland,
will be.

Now. I must go. For I am...For I am Alice. Yes. I must go. But I must tell you. Welcome to the freezing point of life. Welcome to The Abyss of Wonderland. Beware the monsters that come at night. Beware the Shawolves and others, beware. Beware.

Note: You can be a human, or a creature that takes form as a human. But theres a limit. The rest are humans. And all people know each other. Creatures : Alice -Taken- The Cat -Open- The Rabbit -Taken-, Mad Hatter -Taken-

Rules.
1. Be nice.
2. No god-modding.
3. Follow the rules on the other page.
4. Listen to me and the other admins.
5. No controlling other's character without premission.
6. Bonds are unbreakable since the story that this story revolves around does not change
Character sheet. (post in Character profiles. I will call you if I don't like it.)

(Copy and Paste)
Name: -Full name-
Nickname: -nicknames-
Bio: -2+ Para-
Sexuality: -Straight, bisexual, ect.-
Personality: -1+ Para-
Species: -Human/Creature-
Username: -user or name of yourself-
Rank in School: -1+ paragraphs-
Description: -How she/he looks. Can be in photo, or words. If photos only anime photos-

Last edited by Emzies The Head Cloud on Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://omclouds.forumotion.net
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para)   Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:41 pm

Alice.

Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Alice7
Alice walked around sighing. her face quite normal but slightly in a angry frown. "Ah. They annoy me so much" She hissed crossing her arms. She took a few steps through the winter forest finding a boy there. "I see our wittle 'innocent' rabbit has gathered another one" She sighed. Walking straight infront of him she stood there looking down at him. "Yo. I'm Al." She couldn't have said her full name after all she had whispered things into his ears while he was still in the trance. Games, song, creatures. "Don't just sit there. Let's go find shelter" She said. The boy was quite tall, it seemed if he stood he would tower over her...even though she was extremely tall herself.

He'd probably find her weird. Who on earth would wear a red, white robe with a skirt in winter! Or he'd be one of those perverted outerspace humans, or the annoying ones who like'd to annoy her. Alice looked at him, her eyes full of anger and rudeness, psh her face expression show'd she didn't want to act human or be with this idiot. Another person to kill, slowly. Not the last game, not the last song, but hopefully it would last quite a time. She looked back over at the fella. "Get up already!" She yelled, getting pretty annoyed by how long he was taking. What on earth...Humans...So slow. She thought, her index finger tapping on her arm since they were crossed.

Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Alice4
Out Of Chocolate: Oh dear. So short D:
Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Alice3Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Alice5Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Alice6Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Alice8
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

Location : In a house, on a street, in a neighbourhood, you stalker.

PostSubject: Re: Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para)   Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:03 am

*Flashback*

Leon cradled his cheek in his palm, sitting in the shade of a tall willow tree in his backyard. In his other hand was a copy of Wuthering Heights, the book that they were reading in Literature Class for the term. Letting out a yawn, he stretched the stiffness out of his limbs. "So... boring." he thought, closing the dusty book with a sigh.

From the corner of his eye, he saw a white bob tail disappearing in the vast orchards of his mansion home. "What... is that..?" he thought aloud, curiously rising from his sitting position to follow the creature into the shade of the orange trees.

Suddenly, he felt nauseous. The world was spinning, and his legs felt like jelly beneath him. Before he lost conciousness, he swore he could see a white, distorted shape in front of him, resembling a... hare?

Silence. Leon felt deathly cold. Felt as if his soul had been forcefully ripped from his body. He could hear a whisper, so quiet, he could barely hear it. The person's breath was cold; unnaturally cold, not how a human's breath should feel like.

"This voice... It seems so... familiar."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para)   Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:12 am

Alice.

"Ah...shut up! We better get going. Even though it's so early in the morning" Alice said, crossing her arms once more, looking at the boy. "As I said. Call me Al. Nothing more. Nothing less. Now let's go you perverted outerspace human idiot" She said, now dragging him by the corner to where ever. "Tsk. You humans" She said, so quiet he could not have possibly heard.

"Whatever. Just hush" Alice said, throwing him into the 'cozy' cave. Then she dug into her backpack to find some clothing and warm whatevers. "Take this" She said rudely, throwing whatever male things she found. "Ugh. Why couldn't that rabbit or that physco person do this" She whinned quietly to herself. She angryly frowned as she sat down next to him. Boring. Boring. Boring. Boring. "Theres gotta be away for you to entertain me. What else are humans made for" She chattered to him, waiting for a respone.

Out Of Chocolate:
Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Alice3Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Alice5Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Alice6Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Alice8
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

PostSubject: Re: Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para)   Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:21 am

Leon could hear a voice screeching angrily at him. He swore he heard the word "perverted" mentioned twice. He was more annoyed than amused; why the hell couldn't he move?

The soft voice continued speaking, in that same bitter tone, and he could feel his body heat rising, along with the feeling of rough cloth upon his shoulders. Surely he was as impatient as she was; how long would he stay unconcious?

... Forever? Leon shuddered with fright at the thought of lying on the cold hard ground, doomed to lay at rest forever.

He was surprised to find that he just shivered, and even more surprised that he could open his eyes.

He barely had the energy to breathe, let alone open his eyes, but using the last of his weak strength, he managed to force his eyelids to flutter open...
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para)   Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:31 am

Alice.

"Hey! What are you pansying around for. There's no time for hibernation" Alice said to him, her hands on her hips. She should have just left him to die. "Wake up you perverted outerspace human" She said, crossing her arms back again, it was quite the habit. It was also quite a habit of shouting people. Ugh...She thought. "Such humans" She said. Seeing that the boy's eyes had fluttered open she would explain, like what she did. "Call me Al, nothing more, nothing less. if you call me another. I'll end your story" She said.

The bi-polar girl stood up, looking back down at the boy. "Tsk. Now that your awake. Entertain me perverted outspace human'" Alice commanded, now sitting on the ground staring with those angry eyes at the shivering boy. She was bored. Utterly bored. Mad Hatter, Hare, and Cat were all busy....doing whatever they call planning and want her to handle these ignorant humans. "If you want to get food your gunna have to work for it. Might as well start as my jester" She said, plopping a grape into her mouth. Sweet, but sour. Yet the taste did not amuse her. Taste. Well who needs that?

Out Of Chocolate:
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

PostSubject: Re: Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para)   Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:43 am

Brrr... It was so fucking cold... Where the hell was he?

"Call me Al, nothing more, nothing less. If you call me another, I'll end your story." He turned his head toward the direction of the person's voice, and one of his thin eyebrows rose when he saw the girl.

She was plopped down on the snow, her expression displeased and what seemed to be a permanent scowl on her features. Her knees were drawn up to her chest, and her arms were wrapped around her legs, though for someone who was wearing a skirt in freezing cold weather, she wasn't even shivering...

Her glare didn't make him feel intimidated at all. She continued to talk, her tone sarcastic and her beautiful eyes burning holes in his head. "Tsk. Now that your awake. Entertain me, perverted outerspace human." His eyebrows rose further, and he couldn't help but grin.

Perverted outerspace human?

"If you want to get food your gunna have to work for it. Might as well start as my jester."

Leon stared longingly at the grape that she had shoved into her mouth.

"Where the fuck am I?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para)   Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:49 am

Alice.

"Psh. It's better you don't know" Alice said. "Now. Whata your name? or would you prefer me calling you perverted outerspace human?" She said. She watched the boy. He seemed longing for food. Just to be Alice and break her own word she threw a bag of food, it contained whatever, she didn't look nor did she care. "And if you want to know. Your in Hell" She said. It was quite like hell, except colder here.

"And you'll never get to go home" Alice said.

Out Of Chocolate:
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

PostSubject: Re: Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para)   Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:53 am

The sexy girl just asked him for his name.

Leon was a guy, and he had to admit, even though this girl talked a lot, she was hot.

Wait, did she just say that he was never coming back home?

Well, fuck.

She stood there, waiting patiently for his name. After several seconds of Leon getting lost in his own thoughts, she tossed a bag of food at him. He caught it with ease, searching through the contents of the bag. A rotten apple. An over-ripe banana. A slice of cheese, that was growing mold.

He furrowed his eyebrows in frustration. What the hell? He was hungry enough to eat a fucking elephant, but he wouldn't stoop so low as to eat
trash.

He growled deep into his throat, remembering that she had asked for his name three minutes ago.

His frustrated expression turned into a seductive smirk.

"It's Leon." he answered, his gaze raking up and down her body.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para)   Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:26 am

Alice.

"Sit here. Don't follow me. Or else I'll let the creatures get you. For sure" Alice whispered. She ran across the snow into a warm cozy cabin that was pretty hidden. No one could find it. Hopefully. "Tou. I see your finally awake" She said, crossing on her arms. That creepy smile plastered to her face. "We have another human to play with" She said, still smiling. "So. Fast death, or should we quickly kill this human?" She asked. Sure she'd usually decide cause of her ill temper but she was actually nice and understanding at times. Plus if Tou leaves her...Who would keep her from falling? All The Wonderland creatures were bonded to Alice somehow. But Tou he was most important. Somehow he knows everything about her, somehow he was made to protect her. She still did not know exactly what to do about it. But she liked having him at her side. If he wasn't there her temper would be so ill that...well The Queen would kill her.

For Tou he knows everything about Alice, he knew what she would do, what she couldn't and most of the times how she felt. The Cat could pretty much see her future, he would guide her on the path of the right future, but that was The Mad Hatter's job. The creatures would report everything to Mad Hatter. it was only, right wasn't it? Alice did not know if Mad Hatter was going to turn against him. But unlike the humans she trusted the creatures. For The Rabbit, he knew where Alice was, every second. That's how he got her to follow him. For The Queen she had the power to kill the creatures, all at once....She was the most powerfullest...but also The Queen knows this is definately not the last game.

When the clock strikes twelve,
The Creatures of Wonderland will rise,
When the snow stops to fall,
We'll all know that poor Alice got,
poor Alice got excuted,
But it's yet to come,
It's yet to come,
So lets wait until the clock strike twelve,
Let's wait for the Chersire Cat to speak,
Until The Mad Hatter pours his tea,
Let's wait for The Hare to start flee.
Let's wait for another day.
Until the snow stops Wonderland,
will be.

Out Of Chocolate: She doesn't like like him xD I meant like best friend kind of way :3 and creepy smile on the left bottom picture
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

PostSubject: Re: Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para)   Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:43 am

She didn't want him to follow her. He didn't want to follow her anyway, hot as she was. Oh well, it's not like Leon was a lost little kid who needed to be shown around...

Rising on unsteady legs, he left the snow-covered cavern where they had taken shelter, his movements cautious and his eyes constantly darting back and forth. He was in an unfamiliar place, after all: and he didn't want to believe that he was in hell, either.

He still felt drained, powerless, and the snow wasn't helping with his exhaustion.

He didn't see Alice while he was wandering out in the snowy landscape, and that was good. He had the feeling that she was dangerous, and not in a sexy way...

For once in his life, Leon feared death.
Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para)   Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:49 pm

Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) 8a7214a7af6fe7d8631cad971da6a83e-4

Jace Loúis Mika

тнэ ώнίтє Яаььїт

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Duh. . .
I knew who -I- was this m o r n i n g. . .
BUT, you k.n.o.w what. . ?
I've c-h-a-n-g-e-d a FEW times since t h e n..
b u t...It's n.o. use going back to y e s t e r d a y. .
I was a D-i-f-f-e-r-e-n-t person t.h.e.n.

╔══♡♥═══♢♦═══♧♣═══♤♠════════════♤♠════♧♣═══♢♦═══♡♥══╗

The dark Usagi bit at his gloved finger, skipping merrily along the colored tobblestones, keeping a sharp eye out for any colorful flowers, or interesting herbs. He had just led another human towards Alice, which was a habit for him. He wore an innocent smile, plastered upon his porcelain, pale face, small snowflakes blowing into his light violet hair. He looked down at his watch, then closed his eyes, giggling. 'Alice found my present..~' He thought, opening his scarlet eyes once more. He took out the clock, staring at it as the clock arms began to spin wildly, creating a small portal to wherever he wanted.

He smiled, hopping in, the hole disappearing directly after him. He wandered along, in the darkness of the land between Wonderland, The Abyss, and the Human lands. He didn't have access to the human's world, nor did he really want any. He heard the human lands were horrid places, less and less mad people everyday! How could one live a life without madness?

He choose a door, marked with a blood red spade, knowing exactly where it led, hopping in, as if coming from nowhere. He walked along the snow, coming up to the place the creatures usually stayed at. He stared at the male human he had led here, giggling when he saw him. He leaned over towards the male, putting a finger on his own lips, shushing the boy, before running through the snow, his ears and tails twitching slightly from the rather chilly snow.

Jace walked in after Alice, quietly, quickly. "I'm bac--Wah!" He said, running in, slipping on a mat that was in front of the door, slipping, stumbling over to Alice, knocking her down on the floor, himself also going sprawling onto the rather cold, wooden floor. "Owwie.." He said, sitting up, rubbing his head, which hit the floor rather heavily. His eyes widened, looking over at Alice." Uwah! I'm so sorry! So, so, so sorry!" He said, as if begging for forgiveness.

╚══♥️═══♦️═══♣️═══♠️══════✖️❤️✖️══════♠️════♣️═══♦️═══♥️══╝

If I had a w.o.r.l.d of my O W N... Everything would be n o n s e n s e.
N-o-t-h-i-n-g would be what it i s.. Because e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g would b e what it i-s-n-'t
And. . .C o n t a r y wise, w h a t is, it wouldn't b.e...
And...What it w o u l d n t be... it w-o-u-l-d be.
You s e e ?¿? No¿ W e l l, you should.
We're all M A D h.e.r.e

Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para)   Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:08 pm

Alice
The Night is still so young
Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Alicewhite-1

Alice looked at Jace, who had knock her on the floor. Well, she was gunna restrain herself this time, cause she hadn't seen him for quite awhile. "Clumsy idiot. Be more careful" She said, almost rudely but not quite as much. She stood back up and looked up at the sky. It was getting dark. "Now. Wheres my robe" Al said, looking around for a black, red, white, gray robe. it was white, with the card spades, hearts, diamonds, and such on it. "I think I lost it. During the last massacre" She said. Then she walked over to Tou. Alice's vision was somehow getting blurrier. "Ah! Did one of you poisioned the grapes again" She yelled, barely able to get the words out. As she continued to walk her vision somehow transfered to slow vision, next thing she knew she had fallen onto the ground in a small corner.

My body hurts, but why? She questioned herself. The brown silk like hair covered her shoulders. Her hands now wrapped around her knees, sitting in a hug knee position she was. Her eyes were wide open. Mouth slightly open in shock. Alice could hear the slight ticking of her heart beat. Then strands of brown became white, pale skin became paler than ever. Though the purple fragile eyes remained. Alice closed her eyes tightly re-opening them again. "Ah! Tou you idiot why didn't you tell me I needed my robe! I would have been more careful!" She yelled. The Sun was setting. She hopped off the ground brushing whatever off her white skirt. "Bah. When did my red suit go" She whinned quietly too herself. As soon as night breaks, it shall begin.

Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) AlicewhiteangryBecause the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) AlicewhiteCreepysmileBecause the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) AlicewhiteshockedBecause the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Alicewhitelaughter
Out Of Chocolate:
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

PostSubject: Re: Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para)   Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:16 pm

Shit shit shit shit shit.

Maybe this was hell after all...

After several minutes of wandering around in this vast landscape, Leon had noticed something: It was too fucking white.

Mentally cursing to himself, he turned back to the direction where he came from, intent to find Alice. He could the strength being sapped from him... It was like... This place was draining the very essence of his soul.

Oof. Damnit, he fell. Leon willed every ounce of his strength to make himself get up, but he was tired out.

... Was he going to die here...?
Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para)   Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:39 pm

Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) 8a7214a7af6fe7d8631cad971da6a83e-4

Jace Loúis Mika

тнэ ώнίтє Яаььїт

Duh. . .

The rabbit frowned, crossing his arms. "N~o! I did not poison the grapes. If I would, I would be dead right now. Since, I stole a few before I left." He said, giggling at the end of the sentence. He crossed his legs, watching as the girl went to the corner, slowly changing once more, with her full powers. If she changed too much, she would eventually die. She needed the cloak. He tapped his chin. "I bet the Queen knows where it's at.." He said, pursing his lips, frowning in thought.

Jace bit his lip, wondering what would happen. Alice couldn't die, it wouldn't be good. "Should I go ask?" He said, staring over at the now-white Alice. He stood up, shaking his head, white ears and tail twitching slightly. He blinked, putting his hands on his hips with a sigh, looking at the golden, jeweled watch of his, seeing if the queen was doing anything at that moment. They needed that Robe, or Alice would bite the dust.

N-o-t-h-i-n-g would be what it i s.. Because e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g would b e what it i-s-n-'t
We're all M A D h.e.r.e

Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para)   Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:55 pm

Alice
Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Alicewhite-1

"Tsk. Let's see what I can do." Alice said. The sun finally set. It was dark. Perfectly dark. The blood travel in her veins, now increasing speed, and right through the heart. Her hair made a shadow on her eyes, hiding them in the darkness. A deadly grin plastered to her face. "It's time" She hissed. It seemed Tou was asleep. Maybe Mr. Rabbit won't be able to stop her? Who knew. Opening the door Alice smiled. Snowflakes fell onto her shoulder, even though they were wearing quite short stuff, the coldness couldn't effect her. ~Grumble grumble~ It seems Alice was quite hungry. but maybe. Oh just perhaps she'll get to have a taste of humans today.

Looking down at the snow. Such a pretty color, if only it was red. "When the clock strikes twleve. The creatures of wonderland will rise. When the snow stops to fall. We'll all know poor Alice got, Poor Alice got excuted~" She sang skipping along the snow. After she sang she began again, over and over. The song named The Clock will Strike in Wonderland. She didn't know how the song made her feel. All she knew was, She was going to die....Nothing could change that or so she thought. Plus, she had no idea what exactly the others thought about the song. Though she wouldn't sing it. Alice would not, except in this state....she was different way...different.

Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) AlicewhiteangryBecause the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) AlicewhiteCreepysmileBecause the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) AlicewhiteshockedBecause the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Alicewhitelaughter
Out Of Chocolate:
Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para)   Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:12 pm

Jace Loúis Mika

тнэ ώнίтє Яаььїт

Duh. . .

The golden watch suddenly rang, instantly sending a rush through the Usagi's body, a grin creeping onto his face. His eyes glowed an ever darker shade of scarlet, of red, the color of blood. He tucked the watch back in, his hand nestling on the pouch of poisoned daggers, normal daggers, and just small bottles of poison. He pursed his lips, smiling lightly. It took a while for the rush to settle in, to make his urge go wild with need.

He yawned, dashing out of the Cabin, ears twitching, sprinting passed the fully white girl, giggling merrily to himself as he ran along, peering for any moving forms, knowing which where humans and things he would kill, and which weren't. His ears twitched, telling him where things were, and if anything moved. All he could hear was the blowing of the wind, the trees, his footsteps, and Alice's behind him. It was too quiet.

We're all M A D h.e.r.e

Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

PostSubject: Re: Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para)   Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:23 pm

Leon felt deathly cold. His cheek was pressed against the snow, his breath billowing out in white puffs. He closed his eyes, remembering a place he once went to when he was a child. Such a lovely, perfect place it was. It had flowers everywhere: Blue Bottles, Baby's Breath, Peonies, Dragonsnaps, Sunflowers... Every flower imaginable. His young purple eyes had widened, his breath had hitched in it's throat.

Instantly, Leon was brought back to reality; or better yet, the reality of Wonderland. That place... It had made the entire world pale in comparison to its pristine beauty. Suddenly, Leon's muscles felt energized; he felt as if he could run for the rest of eternity without halting. Slowly but surely, he leapt up to his feet. The night was clean, cool, and crisp. With a more confident stride than before, he made his way back where he came from, leaving footprints in the snow.

He stopped, gaping at what- or who- he saw.

"Who the fuck are you?"
Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para)   Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:47 pm

Jace Loúis Mika

тнэ ώнίтє Яаььїт

Duh. . .

The Usagi paused, hearing a voice, quickly turning his head around, seeing the boy from before. He wandered towards him, cocking his head to the side slightly, wondering to himself. He put a finger to his lips. "Just call me W.R." He said, giggling. He peered at the boy, tapping a finger to his chin. He smiled, the boy was actually fairly good looking. Something about him seemed different though, as if he could see something about Wonderland that many people couldn't, including creatures and humans.

His ears suddenly stood straight up, his eyes widening, hearing Alice slowly getting closer. He bit his lip, wondering to himself. Would it really satisfy himself to see this human, who was..different in a way that made Jace rather angry with himself for thinking so, lieing in the snow, in a pool of steaming blood? He wasn't so sure, even though he had seen the picture many times before, and loved it, he shook his head mentally. He hissed to himself, frowned, and grabbed the other's hand. "If you want to live, follow me." He said, biting his lip, knowing he would get in trouble if found out, pulling the other through the snow.

We're all M A D h.e.r.e

Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para)   Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:01 am

Alice

Alice walked around, sniffing the air. "Where are you little toy" Alice said, grinning evilly. Then the deck of cards came, two grabbed her. "What-what is this?!?!" She yelled. She couldn't attack them, or else that mean she was waging war against the queen. "Let go!" She yelled. They dragged her to the portal of Wonderland. A portal to cross over to Wonderland or the Abyss. What were they doing? What was the queen thinking. The cards mumbled a few things. It had to be done to open the portal. Alice suddenly felt indangered somehow. A flashback on memories passed through her mind. Memories of her and her brothers, quite painful, very painful. "What..." She said, tears leaking from her eyes. "Nii-Chan! Why does it hurt!" She screamed, her voice passing through the forest, passing through everything. Why did she scream? She didn't know. But her yes were wide open. Tears streaming down. Mouth dropped open.

Then again, a sudden strike of pain. "Nii-Chan!" She screamed, a very bloody scream. The deck of cards finally jumped through the portal. Leaving, yes leaving everything quiet. So silent. Was The Queen finally going to excute her? For discovering some of her memory? Or was it that she feared Alice? Alice, well she was knocked out. The Queen had ordered the guards to place her In The Mirror of Time. Where Alice couldn't move. Where she couldn't do anything but think. Though the queen was dumb, the queen was truly dumb. If Alice thought, and had nothing else to do. She would think back, think back to where her brothers were with her. ~flash back~ Alice sat in the corner crying in her knee. "Nii-Chan. Why does it hurt" She asked her three brothers, pointing at her heart. But all her brothers did was took her by the hand, taking her around the house. Talking about joyful things. She wasn't lonely anymore. Her nii-chans were there for her. And her nii-Chans were just like....her Wonderland family. ~flash back~

Out Of Chocolate:
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

PostSubject: Re: Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para)   Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:34 am

"What the fuck?! Where are you taking me?!" Leon shouted, cursing angrily at the boy, enraged that he wasn't strong enough to break out of his grip. The white-haired boy responded with silence.

Suddenly, Leon heard a piercing noise. It souded like somebody raking their nails back and forth on the surface of a blackboard. He stopped in his tracks, pulling his wrist from the boy's death grip, and jogged back to the clearing where they had ran from.

Leon saw several things out once. First, he saw these things. They looked a lot like... cards...? Second, he saw a girl... A ghostly pale girl, being dragged into a portal...

His purple eyes widened in fear, but he scowled. "Don't be such a pansy." He scolded himself. His heart hammering wildly in his chest, he cautiously approached the swirling portal.

Last edited by Rawr on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rainbows

Rainbows

PostSubject: Re: Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para)   Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:50 am

Jace Loúis Mika

тнэ ώнίтє Яаььїт

Duh. . .

The rabbit twisted his head around, gasping when the boy managed to slip from his grasp, and run in the opposite direction. It made his heart sink in his chest, seeing that scene, a person's back running from his grasp, many times from before. His mood changed once more, his eyes glowing a darker, more dull shade of the usual bright red that took place in his eyes, his fast paced running making decent sized markings in the snow, running after the boy.

Jace closed his eyes for a moment, hissing in anger when he noticed where Alice now was. "Damnit, what is she playing now?" He grumbled, sighing to himself, mainly focusing his small amount of anger at the queen, whom he loyally served. Sometimes, she did get on his nerves, but he had to deal with it, it was the least he could do.

His ears twitched, noticing the portal, and the boy walking to it. God, human's were idiots. Did they go up to random portals in their own world? He doubted it. The male was pretty much asking to die. He ran up to the boy, grabbing him by the back of the shirt. "Don't touch that!" He said, staring at the boy. He then let go of him, dropping his arm to his side. "Do you really want to die this much..?" He said, looking at the other, his head cocked to his side.

He stared at the portal. Alice was stuck in there until the Queen decided against it, or until Alice finds a way out. Jace couldn't help, if he were to, he would be in deep trouble, probably more trouble than helping a human. He shook his head, his thoughts mainly surrounding the human, Alice and why the killing urge hadn't taken over his body yet.

We're all M A D h.e.r.e

Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para)   Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:05 am

Alice.

White had turned black to brown, pale white had turn pale, fragile eyes yet remained. "Nii-Chan why does it hurt?" She whispered, though somehow her whisper reached The other Wonderland Creatures, echoing, the whisper repeatedly asking. ~flash back, thought Wonderland creatures see the image in thier mind~ "I won't ever leave you Al-Chan" Her sibling said, quite resmebling W.R, but days pass, a fire emerged and brother was gone. "Nii-Chan! Nii-Chan!" Young Alice shouted. The two brothers entered. "Come on Alice." The brothers said, Alice nodded looking back at the dead brother. "Alice. I will never leave you. Cause your the best little sister!~" A brother said, one that resembled Kori. Then a knight was stabbed, and the person who resembled Kori was dead. " Nii-Chan!" Alice yelled. Though the last brother came to get her. "Alice. I know you've been told this alot. But I'll always be by your side" The brother who resembled Tou said. Then he got sick, and passed away. "Nii-Chan! Nii-Chan!" Alice yelled, but no one came to get her.

"They left me....I'm all alone. They left me...I wasn't good enough. Nii-Chan...Nii-Chan " Alice cried.~Flash back of when she was five over.~ ~Another flash back begins~ "A rabbit?" Alice asked, completely emotionless. She followed the rabbit. Days passed and she was a chain...she was always one...but never knew. They fixed her. Memories of them, her and her Wonderland family flooded in~Flash back over~ Well that was all she learned, not all her memories not all. "Ni-ii-Cha-an" Alice said, helplessly. The memories missing what did they mean. "Why does it...hurt? What does it...mean" Alice asked, her words echoing through the minds of the creatures whom were bonded to her.

Out Of Chocolate:
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para)   Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:02 am

I would argue...
...then you would cry.

Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) XerxesBreakcopy-1-1
[мɐδʠєя нɐϮϯәяʀʁг]
ஆ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×ஆ

Tou flinched as he heard Alice's voice. "A-Alice!?" he yelped. He was hoping to find her, for he hadn't seen her for days at least one. It worried him so. "Have I failed?" he silently asked himself. "I must keep looking." he encouraged. He then ran through the forest, scrambling full of worry.

"Yo. Madder." a voice peeked from above. "Oh, yes. Kori." he said in a delightful voice. He wiped his clothes free of dirt and smiled upwards at the cat. His tail waved back and fourth slyly and his smirked at Tou, "Lost your meat, Madder?" Tou frowned slightly and looked down. "I have no time to be dealing with you, Kori." He bowed slightly and was off. He ran through the forest once more, looking for Alice.

He only found a big gaping void with a girl being dragged into it. His eyes squinted as he walked closer. Close enough he saw who the figure happened to be. "Alice!" He yelled running tward her. He then stopped knowing what this ment, "If I go in there, I would have to save her." The cards nodded. He then spoke softly, "But the queen..." The deck of cards nodded sadly, "She might very well execute you for going against her orders." He sighed. One of the cards, The red hearts, spoke to him, "There might be something I can do." Tou smiled and replied, "You surely are the card of red hearts, though it is my gaurentee, I will try. Bless you." The card of black hearts then warned, "You will not be trapped into thinking because you can travel between our worlds, but you will have to snap Alice out of this state." Tou nodded and continued, "I shall do my best. Thank you."

Tou ran into the portal and soon lost himself in the space. He walked around in the empty space untill he found Alice. "If Jace and Kori don't do anything convencing the queen...We might." He embraced Alice in his arms and spoke, "I will never leave you, Alice." He paused, "Even Kori and Jace are trying to help. They have to find a way, but I'll assure you, We will never leave you." he smiled lightly at the girl in his hands. He then spoke as to all the other Wonderland creatures, "I have faith in you guys. Don't let us die."

Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) 9Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) 29Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Break-xerxes-break-6952132-100-100

As you’re struggling, I would only get stronger...
...my heartaches behind these shadows
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para)   Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:31 am

Alice.

Alice? A voice whispered inside her head. What....Is that you nii-chan? She asked. Yes, we were always here Alice. The voice whispered. But nii-chan...I didn't see you...no one came to get me Alice thought. I can't lie to you Alice, yes no human came to get you, but since we did promise, we are always with you the soft voice said. Are you going to leave me now though? Alice asked. There was silence for awhile, the three dead brothers thought. We might leave once in awhile....but when your having a hard time. I assure you....we'll be there the voice said. Nii-Chan? Alice asked. But there was nothing but silence... The three brothers were gone for now, of course.

The memory flow stopped, erased it all up. And now her memory except the ones she gained in Wonderland were gone or so The Queen thought. Wha....Oh! I remember. I have to kill that human today!~ I hope we have a pleasent battle. Wha...Why can't I move, Alice thought. Did something happen? She asked. Why do my eyes tire, why does my face feel wet? She thought. Oh that Kori! He must have smeered something on my face! Alice thought. Alice's eye lid opened wide. Seeing Mad Hatter holding her. "Tou?" She asked. Did something happen without her knowing? Ah....I see The Mirror, Alice thought. The Queen knew once Alice gained herself back, Alice was going to break out, shattering the mirror.

Did The Queen want this all along? For Alice to shatter the mirror. And so Alice broke out of Tou's grip, thousands of chains sprung out of her into the dimension....Shattering it....She walked out od the mirror. The Queen standing right there. "Bravo....As expected from a Wonderland horrid monster. What a past, what a show!" The Queen exclaimed, clapping her hands. "Wha?" Alice said, but nothing more, nothing less, she felt....quite tired. Then The Queen brought out some cooked turkey, Alice watched it. She loved meat.....LOVED IT. The Queen placed it in Alice's hands but as soon as she did Alice tore off the wing and bit into the wing, eatting none-ladyish. -Nomish nomish nomish- She waved at Mad Hatter asking him if he would like a peice, her mouth full of meat. Oh yesh....her mouth full of meat. ~

Out Of Chocolate:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para)   Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Because the Snow turned Red in The Abyss of Wonderland(Lit. 2-3 para)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next