Our mind in the Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our mind in the Clouds

A private online roleplay group, made just for fun.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-x- Tears of the Blood Red Sky -x-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rawr

Rawr

Location : In a house, on a street, in a neighbourhood, you stalker.

-x- Tears of the Blood Red Sky -x- Empty
PostSubject: -x- Tears of the Blood Red Sky -x-   -x- Tears of the Blood Red Sky -x- Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:49 pm

-x- Tears of the Blood Red Sky -x- Blood_Roses

╬══→
.•:*´¨`*:•.☨☨☨☨☨☨☨☨.•:*´¨`*:•.
╬══→

"Kill all those you are assigned to kill,
Or you yourself shall be killed.

Never let emotions get in the way,
Never reveal your true identity.

This oath you take now,
Will forever bind your soul to me.

You will do my every bidding,
My every command,
Without a single question.

Such is the path of an assassin..."

╬══→
.•:*´¨`*:•.☨☨☨☨☨☨☨☨.•:*´¨`*:•.
╬══→

That is the oath which Lord Cedric, Master of the most powerful and deadliest group
of assassins in all of England, has created to ensure complete loyalty from his servants.
After someone has said this oath, there is no turning back. Incompetence or treachery
shall be met with death. Constant vigilance must be practiced and sustained at all times.
Under no circumstances will you reveal the group's secrets, your true identity, or your
ability to kill. Focus on the target, and the target alone. Now, if you'll sign your name
here... Yes, yes, you must sign here with your very own blood...

` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´

Mon sang, mon âme, mon être tout entier ...

Tous résider uniquement avec mon maître.

Je le jure sur ma propre vie...

` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´

Note: This is a 1x1 Roleplay between Emily and I~
Minimum: 1 Paragraph~
Anime pictures only... I think! Now, let's begin...
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

PostSubject: Re: -x- Tears of the Blood Red Sky -x-   -x- Tears of the Blood Red Sky -x- Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:14 pm

-x- Tears of the Blood Red Sky -x- Tysander

☨☨☨☨☨☨☨☨

Jυℓįάη Sιяΐus Ѓiςнąrds

☨☨☨☨☨☨☨☨

"I have to run... I just have to run... Yes... Before it's too late..." Julian chanted in his mind, his heartbeat quickening as his shoes squelched in the damp, saturated ground. The rain was pouring mercilessly around him, soaking him to the very bone and making his hair cling to his forehead, but he couldn't care less about anything at the moment except saving his best friend from certain death. He ran faster and faster, his breath coming in short gasps. He almost cried with relief when he finally broke into a clearing in the dense forest, and he slid to a halt when he reached the centre of the field. Through the darkness and heavy storm, he saw a horrifying sight before him.

"Tristan!" Julian gasped, staring in horror at his childhood friend. Tristan looked so frighteningly pale, he almost glowed white in the weak illumination of the waxing crescent moon, which hung lazily in the midnight sky with wisps of gray cloud clustered haphazardly around it.

Tristan's usually-neat honey brown hair was flung messily across his face, and Julian cautiously inched closer to the unconcious teen, hoping for the best and fearing for the worst. "Oh, Tristan..." Julian whispered, upon seeing blood pooling at his friend's chest. Feeling a sudden surge of anger, Julian whipped his head wildly around the clearing, his face contorted in fury. "Whoever did this, show yourself!" he growled challengingly, fueled by the idea of avenging his fallen friend.

It was then that he locked gazes with a pair of iridescent blue eyes, glowing with a surreal light in the shadows of the dense willow trees that surrounded the clearing. Julian gulped in fear as the pair of eyes seemed to come closer and closer...

"Ah!" Julian gasped as he sat up in his bed. The only sound in his room was the sounds of his own ragged breathing, and he wiped the sheen of sweat off of his forehead, gulping down the bile that threatened to rise in his throat. 'That was... just a dream?'

☨☨☨☨☨☨☨☨

-x- Tears of the Blood Red Sky -x- 1_210257709m1
*This is Tristan, by the way*

Last edited by Rawr on Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: -x- Tears of the Blood Red Sky -x-   -x- Tears of the Blood Red Sky -x- Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:39 pm

-x- Tears of the Blood Red Sky -x- 1127043781_sInnocence-1
Marionette raced across the garden, throwing daggers at the target which she didn't miss one bit. As soon as the traget was down, she dragged the body into a lake, throwing it away. Marie stretched her arms, looking at her hand clock. Glancing around, she jumped up, letting her hands catch onto the roof and let her body instinctively carry herself up there. She quickly came down to a balcony, still ahnging on the roof. Letting go quickly, she swing herself inside her room. She slipped off her pants, boots, and much more of what she had on. SHe pretty much had on what you would find the guy in assassian creed wearing.

Combing her gentle light pink hair, she looked at the reflection of her emotionless color changing eyes. She slipped into a black dress, redoing her hair for the special ball. Tristian, the male she was assigned to kill was supposingly going to propose to night. She had been forced to playing desperate house wives in order to kill this man. Slipping the roses in her hair, she exited the room. Coming down onto the stairs as the guards announced her name. She waved elegantly with a fake smile that could fool your mother.

Walking quickly and elegantly she slipped her arms through Tristian, smiling at him. "Explain why we threw this ball again." Marionette said. Tristian twirled Marrie away from the people. "So I could be with you." He said, starting to dance with her. She rolled her eyes in her brain, thinking what a complete fool this person was.
-x- Tears of the Blood Red Sky -x- Catrfdu-1-1
Better post style coming soon!
-x- Tears of the Blood Red Sky -x- 80d21c8e-1-1-1
Back to top Go down
https://omclouds.forumotion.net
Rawr

Rawr

PostSubject: Re: -x- Tears of the Blood Red Sky -x-   -x- Tears of the Blood Red Sky -x- Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:20 pm

-x- Tears of the Blood Red Sky -x- Tysander

☨☨☨☨☨☨☨☨

Jυℓįάη Sιяΐus Ѓiςнąrds

☨☨☨☨☨☨☨☨

Julian. Was. Bored. All around him, overly-merry people twirled in a flurry of elegant, ruffled skirts and black-as-coal dress shoes, laughing and having the time of their lives.

The violet-eyed boy sighed, tugging his necktie uncomfortably. He'd much rather be in his regular clothes, but for the sake of his best friend's important, formal occassion, he would grin and bear the torture.

So. Tristan was getting engaged. Julian vaguely wondered how time flew by so rapidly. It seemed like only yesterday that he and Tristan were just 5 years old, laughing, playing, and rolling around in the mud like other children of their age did. Now there they were 14 years later, and one of them was getting engaged.

Julian looked around in a bored manner, searching for his best friend among the crowd, and saw him with his arms wrapped around his soon-to-be-wife, a wide and cheerful grin on his face.

'They both look so happy together...' Julian thought. He snatched a glass of champagne, and finished it in one deep gulp. He swiftly wiped his mouth, looking around to make sure nobody had seen him drinking in such a barbaric way: after all, he was to be the best man at Tristan's wedding, and he had didn't want to ruin his childhood friend's image.

He gulped down his second glass, then sighed wearily. He knew that he should stop drinking this stuff, but he *was* at a party after all, and no one was telling him to stop, and he felt so lonely, so awful, so guiltily jealous of his best friend's fortune, and and...

It wasn't long before his second glass turned into his tenth.

Now the world was a distorted blur of shapes, and Julian swayed dangerously from side to side, and he was so... so dizzy...

"Hey look, Marionette, my love, there's Julian right there! I don't believe I've introduced you properly..."

'Is that.. Tristan?' Julian thought hazily, before he felt a hand on his shoulder. Tristan's hand, probably.

"Julian, I'd like you to meet Marionette, my beautiful fiancee!"

☨☨☨☨☨☨☨☨

-x- Tears of the Blood Red Sky -x- 1_210257709m1
*This is Tristan, by the way*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -x- Tears of the Blood Red Sky -x-   -x- Tears of the Blood Red Sky -x- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-x- Tears of the Blood Red Sky -x-
Page 1 of 1